• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

April 13th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Bonus Jewels & Sp. Atk Bonus Campaigns!

★ Bonus Jewels and Special Attack Bonus Campaigns are back!

Take full advantage of the following campaigns to build your Medal collection and make them even stronger!

■ Bonus Jewels Campaign

■ Campaign Period: 
Apr. 13, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 18, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 13, 2018 7:00 to Apr. 19, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

If you purchase Jewels during the campaign period listed above, you'll get an extra bonus on top of your purchase!

You'll also receive double the amount of Skip Tickets from your purchase! Use Skip Tickets to instantly earn rewards from Quests that you've already completed all three Objectives for!

Jewel Package Campaign Bonus Jewels Campaign Bonus Skip Tickets 
(Normal Amount ⇛ Campaign Amount)
100 Jewels +10 Jewels 0 ⇛ 0
540 Jewels +10 Jewels 2 ⇛ 4
1,700 Jewels +50 Jewels 7 ⇛ 14
2,400 Jewels +100 Jewels 10 ⇛ 20
6,600 Jewels +400 Jewels 25 ⇛ 50
14,700 Jewels +1,300 Jewels 50 ⇛ 100

・Customers that purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza deal will receive 50 additional bonus Jewels (for a total of 3,050 Jewels). 
・Skip Tickets will not be given from purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 
・Please note that while the confirmation message that appears when purchasing Jewels will not include the bonus amount, the bonus amountwill be added to your account upon purchase.

■ Special Attack Bonus Campaign

■ Campaign Period: 
Apr. 13, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 18, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 13, 2018 7:00 to Apr. 19, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

During this campaign period, you'll have better luck when unlocking or re-rolling your Special Attack Bonus! 

For example, when unlocking or re-rolling a Medal with a Tier 4 Special Attack Bonus, you would normally roll within the range of60% and 130%. But during this campaign, you will roll between 90% and 130%!

You'll also experience the other following benefits, too! 
・Earn double experience points from Medal fusion on the Level Up screen!
・The amount of Munny required for Medal fusion on the Level Up screen is halved!

See below for more details! 

Special Attack Bonus Tier Normal Range Campaign Range
imgTier 8 +150~230% +190~230%
imgTier 7 +120~200% +160~200%
imgTier 6 +100~180% +140~180%
imgTier 5 +80~150% +100~150%
imgTier 4 +60~130% +90~130%
imgTier 3 +40~100% +70~100%
imgTier 2 +20~50% +30~50%
img Tier 1 +10~25% +15~25%

Vexen's NEW XIII Event!

■Event Period: 
Apr. 13, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 23, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 13, 2018 7:00 to Apr. 24, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

★ The NEW XIII Event is here! 
Face off against Vexen, but be warned--he gets stronger every time you defeat him!

■ Event Details: 
・13 Event Quests will be available during this period. 
・Each time you challenge Vexen he will grow more powerful, so be careful! 
・Get Trait Medal #6 by defeating Vexen in certain quests to deck our your Vexen [+] with traits! 
・By completing these quests' objectives, you can earn the following rewards, including a total of 5000 Jewels and 5 Trait Medal #6's:

Quest Reward
1 500 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
2 250 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
3 250 Jewels 
Trait Medal #6 x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
4 250 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
5 250 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
6 250 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
7 250 Jewels 
Trait Medal #6 x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
8 500 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
9 500 Jewels 
Trait Medal #6 x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
10 500 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
11 500 Jewels 
Trait Medal #6 x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
12 500 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
13 500 Jewels 
Trait Medal #6 x 1 
Title: Chilly Academic

■ About Trait Medals 
・Trait Medals will only yield a new trait or one Special Attack dot when they are fused into their corresponding Medal. Trait Medals have different stats and abilities from their corresponding Medal. 
・Trait Medals are not equippable on a Keyblade due to their high cost. While they can be equipped as a Pet Slot Medal or shared, they are not suited for, or intended to, use as an attack Medal. 
・Each Trait Medal is worth 15 Pet Points. 
・Should you receive a Trait Medal from a deal, it will come marked as being "BOOSTED." 
・Trait Medals and their corresponding Medals share a slot in the Album. 
・During a High Score Challenge, or other event, where a Trait Medal's corresponding Medal is a Score Bonus Medal, the Trait Medal will also give the same score bonus.

Vexen's XIII Falling Price Deal!

★ Introducing the Monthly Organization XIII Medal Deal! 
Get Vexen [+] within 5 draws from this exclusive Deal!

The new monthly XIII Medal Deal has arrived, and this time you can receive Vexen [+]! Get him pre-strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots within 5 draws from this Falling Price Deal
As you can also receive Trait Medal #6 for Vexen [+] both from the current NEW XIII Event and from this Deal, you'll be able to deck out your Vexen [+] with traits and power him up further! 

With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward! 
Plus, as an added bonus, you will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

When you fuse Trait Medal #6 into Vexen [+], the following will occur: 
 ・Vexen [+] will gain a new trait
 ・Vexen [+] will gain one Special Attack Dot. 
NOTE: If Vexen [+] is already strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots, the Trait Medal will unlock the Special Attack Bonus. Trait Medals can also re-roll Special Attack Bonuses if the Bonus is already unlocked.

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 

■ Falling Price Deal Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・You are guaranteed to receive an Vexen [+] pre-strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots within 5 draws from this Falling Price Deal! 
・You will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this Falling Price Deal! 
・You will receive at least two Tier 6 or higher Medals pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack Dots in each draw! Check below for a list of these Medals! 
 NOTE: Vexen [+] will come with 5 Special Attack Dots. 
 NOTE: Trait Medal #6 will come with 0 Special Attack Dots. 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted Vexen [+]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ Vexen [+] Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Vexen [+] P Reversed 8 Deals 4 hits. 2 turns: ↑ R-STR & DEF by 1, S- & M-DEF by 3, ↓ targets' STR by 2. Inflicts more damage the more turns have passed. HP recovery LV 2. All 2 × 9.50 - 12.93
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

■ Returning Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
HD Larxene S
Reversed
Deals 3 hits. Lowers targets' DEF by 3 tiers for 1 attack. Inflicts more damage the more gauges used this turn.
All 4 × 8.37 - 13.62
HD Zexion M
Reversed
Deals 7 hits. For 2 turns: raises PSM-STR 4 tiers & PSM-DEF 2 tiers, lowers targets' STR & DEF 1 tier. Inflicts more damage the more gauges are full.
All 3 × 9.82 - 11.88
358/2 Days Black Coat Riku 
*Includes music
M
Upright
Deals 8 hits. Raises Upright STR by 1 tier, lowers targets' DEF by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage in slot 3.
All 4 × 8.73 – 13.80
HD KH II Leon P
Upright
Deals 8 hits. Raises Upright STR by 1 tier & lowers targets' DEF by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage in slot 6.
All 4 × 8.73 – 13.80
The World Ends with You Art 2 
*Includes artwork. 
*Includes music.
P Upright 7 Deals 4 hits. 2 turns: ↑ Upright STR by 1. Inflicts more damage the more Lux collected in that stage. All 4 × 8.82 - 13.56
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

LIMITED TIME: Key Art #16 [EX+] Medal Deal!

★ The latest Tier 8 Medal, Key Art #16 [EX+], arrives in this new EX Medal Deal! 
 Get Key Art #16 [EX+] within 5 draws from this EX Medal Deal!

The latest in the powerful EX Medal series, Key Art #16 [EX+] has arrived! Get him within 5 draws from this EX Medal Deal! 
As you can also receive Trait Medal #7 from this Deal, you'll be able to deck out your Key Art #16 [EX+] with traits and power him up further! 
Plus, you're also guaranteed to get a new Tier 7 or Tier 8 Medals per draw from this EX Medal Deal! 
As an added bonus, you will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

When you fuse Trait Medal #7 into Key Art #16 [EX+], the following will occur: 
 ・Key Art #16 [EX+] will gain a new trait
 ・Key Art #16 [EX+] will gain one Special Attack Dot. 
NOTE: If Key Art #16 [EX+] is already strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots, the Trait Medal will unlock the Special Attack Bonus. Trait Medals can also re-roll Special Attack Bonuses if the Bonus is already unlocked.

Key Art #16 [EX+] has a special artwork that you can view from the Medal details page!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain Key Art #16 [EX+] outside of this EX Medal Deal until we announce that it is available again!

Read on for details!

■Campaign Period 

This 10-Medal EX Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive Key Art #16 [EX+] within 5 draws from this Medal Deal! 
・You are guaranteed to receive at least one of the new Medals listed below! 
 - Key Art #16 [EX+] 
 - Trait Medal #7 
 - HD Riku Replica 
 - HD Armor of Eraqus 
 - Scar 
 - Yuna & Rikku & Paine 
 - HD Zack 
・The new Medal(s) you receive will come pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
 NOTE: Key Art #16 [EX+] will come with 0 Special Attack Dots. 
 NOTE: Trait Medal #7 will come with 0 Special Attack Dots. 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・You will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this EX Medal Deal!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these Medals! 
・Boosted Key Art #16 [EX+]HD Riku Replica, HD Armor of Eraqus, ScarYuna & Rikku & PaineHD Zack1,000 more base Strength and Defense.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

Key Art #16 [EX+] Medal Details

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Damage Multiplier*
Key Art #16 [EX+] 
*Includes artwork.
S
Upright
Deals 9 hits. 1 turn ↓ targets' Upright DEF by 2, S-DEF by 7. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP.
All 4 × 8.84 - 15.37

■New Medal Details

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Damage Multiplier*
HD Riku Replica P
Reversed
Unleashes the same special attack as the previous Medal. Works only when set after a Medal.
Single 1 × 5.51
HD Armor of Eraqus S
Upright
2 turns: ↑ Upright STR by 1 tier. Inflicts more damage the more Lux collected in that stage.
All 4 × 8.82 - 13.56
Scar P
Reversed
Deals 5 hits. 1 turn: ↑ Reversed STR by 1 tier. Fills 3 gauges.
Random 7 × 21.90
Yuna & Rikku & Paine M
Upright
Deals 4 hits. 2 turns: ↑ Upright STR by 1. Inflicts more damage the more Lux collected in that stage.
All 4 × 8.82 - 13.56
HD Zack S
Upright
Deals 13 hits. 1 turn: ↑ Upright STR by 1, S-STR by 4, ↓ targets' Upright DEF by 1, DEF by 1. Inflicts more damage the higher the slot number.
All 4 × 9.30 - 12.95

■ About Trait Medals 
・Trait Medals will only yield a new trait or one Special Attack dot when they are fused into their corresponding Medal. Trait Medals have different stats and abilities from their corresponding Medal. 
・Trait Medals are not equippable on a Keyblade due to their high cost. While they can be equipped as a Pet Slot Medal or shared, they are not suited for, or intended to, use as an attack Medal. 
・Each Trait Medal is worth 15 Pet Points. 
・Should you receive a Trait Medal from a deal, it will come marked as being "BOOSTED." 
・Trait Medals and their corresponding Medals share a slot in the Album. 
・During a High Score Challenge, or other event, where a Trait Medal's corresponding Medal is a Score Bonus Medal, the Trait Medal will also give the same score bonus.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Wilderness

Awards
Re: April 13th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Can anyone tell me why I'm misunderstanding this..?

HD Armor of Eraqus has a multiplier of 8.82 - 13.56 fully guilted.
Yet mine on JP is 2.94 - 4.52.

Does this mean it'll be that high in a x3 multiplier Keyblade slot? If so, that's a real misleading way of wording it...

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Can anyone tell me why I'm misunderstanding this..?

HD Armor of Eraqus has a multiplier of 8.82 - 13.56 fully guilted.
Yet mine on JP is 2.94 - 4.52.

Does this mean it'll be that high in a x3 multiplier Keyblade slot? If so, that's a real misleading way of wording it...
It seems to work by adding the Guilt bonus (200% in this case) to the base multiplier at 5 ability dots:
2.94 + 5.88 = 8.82, 4.52 + 9.04 = 13.56

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Bless Scar. He helped me pass all three Mickey's on Proud Quest 549. But I mainly wanted HD Riku Replica for Fairy Stars and unfortunately I didn't pull him in five pulls. Oh well, he's in the regular pool now.

Yamuraiha

Awards

Finally a good update!
I saved 16k jewels and had to mercy the new key art 16 but also got almost everything from the banner except Zack and Scar, sadly the Key Art doesn't come with 5 dots and I really wanted Scar now I'm unsure if I should try to get him or not. I didn't get Triton and I really want that 21.90 dmg.

I hope we get the next HSC soon too and I can get the medal because that would help me a lot since I'm behind on a lot of things when it comes to medals and skills.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Okay...you guys weren't kidding. Clearly they made Vexen a step up from Xaldin who I heard could be tanked. But the combination of Vexen's Debuff Ice Blocks and the fact that said move can CRIT!? That manages to push him just over the line between "Tough but fair" and "Cheap". Enemies should not be able to land crits. The debuff is one thing, I have ways around that. There are no ways around Crits. The 7th battle is walling me due to this, and now I'm kinda scared that Marluxia later in the year will also be a hellish challenge and that I won't be able to get his title. If I can't even get Vexen's Title, then Marluxia down the road when powercreep hits harder is going to be nuts...

On the plus side, these banners are actually really nice. At least Vexen's is, I am a tad miffed that Repliku got slapped in with a bunch of others so he has no guarantee. Still, overall there are a lot more benefits. Getting Vexen+ costs less than 15k thanks to 5 Draw Mercy Falling Price which I wish would come on every banner! Really hope Marluxia+ gets the same deal, that would be glorious. Not to mention 2 powerful medals in every pull. That's pretty tempting, not gonna lie. But I'm holding out for iXEX, especially since the Jewel Distribution on the Vexen quests was altered (another overall negative). I don't have 18k, just over 17k so no yolo pulls atm. Still, SENA did a lot more good than bad today, so I'm pretty happy. Key Art 16 was a surprise too, wasn't expecting a brand new medal. Does JP have this one yet? I can't recall if they do...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Key Art 16 was a surprise too, wasn't expecting a brand new medal. Does JP have this one yet? I can't recall if they do...

Not yet. This is expected to be JP's next medal, since the Riku=Replica draw expired just about 20 minutes ago.

Yamuraiha

Awards

Aw, I didn't realize that JP got the Vexen medal in the event.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Aw, I didn't realize that JP got the Vexen medal in the event.

We only got his trait medals, same as Global. The real thing is available only in the draw, and we have to pay more as well since it's not Falling Price.

Yamuraiha

Awards

We only got his trait medals, same as Global. The real thing is available only in the draw, and we have to pay more as well since it's not Falling Price.

Oh... people need to stop saying things that aren't true cause I got really surprised when someone posted that JP had the medal from the event and I was like ??? because I saw the JP banner too.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

A party member snagged Vexen+, and I created a setup that can tank damn near everything Data Vexen can throw at me...except those Crits. If he didn't crit, this event would be much less of a hassle in the later stages, even the hit counter can be worked around. But I can't get past stage 10 because of something I have no means of negating, heck nothing in the game can fight off random crits. Did he Crit with that ice block attack in JP too? That's the only thing making this event difficult for tank setups.

Pirate Queen

It's impossible to turtle or tank with his Ice block move. I'm waiting for YouTuber setups and see how they can spin this. Maybe whales? I know I'm stalled at #7, and I have King Triton fully guilted. No matter what set up I try, even with massive amounts of defense boosts and multiple Xexions...no go.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

A party member snagged Vexen+, and I created a setup that can tank damn near everything Data Vexen can throw at me...except those Crits. If he didn't crit, this event would be much less of a hassle in the later stages, even the hit counter can be worked around. But I can't get past stage 10 because of something I have no means of negating, heck nothing in the game can fight off random crits. Did he Crit with that ice block attack in JP too? That's the only thing making this event difficult for tank setups.

Yeah. From what I've been told, this event is identical to JP. Which makes it doable for the most part, except Global lacking iDiZ and J&NB makes it so battles take longer and are even more reliant on good RNG.

I've seen a few setups on Reddit, but they are very heavy on Extra Attack traits and not necessarily viable for most players.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KHUx/comme...eting_vexen_round_13/?st=jfybmmer&sh=70f23a87

Yamuraiha

Awards

I'm hoping that we'll get a HSC on Monday or Friday with hopefully J&N B as a reward or iDiZ so the Vexen challenge will still be up for a few days but we'll have new HSC medals for it? If not I might try to get back to it later on or skip the rest (only managed 6 quests) because they are hard even tho I really want the jewels from it but it doesn't seem doable to me rn.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

I'm hoping that we'll get a HSC on Monday or Friday with hopefully J&N B as a reward or iDiZ so the Vexen challenge will still be up for a few days but we'll have new HSC medals for it? If not I might try to get back to it later on or skip the rest (only managed 6 quests) because they are hard even tho I really want the jewels from it but it doesn't seem doable to me rn.

i turtled all the way to 9 but he crits me near the end so when i pull for vexen im going to but defboost max 3 on it and that should help a lot more

Pirate Queen

It's cheap to put so many jewels behind quests that a big majority of the KHUx base will not be able to attain. It's cheap, SENA.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

It's cheap to put so many jewels behind quests that a big majority of the KHUx base will not be able to attain. It's cheap, SENA.

Actually tbh the challenge is a bit easier once you have a good idea how to proceede, ironically the trait that helps the most is 800 hp. you just pump yourself hopefully with so much health and just turtle, its saf and funny how well it works, i may start leaving 800 hp permanently on sme of my copycat medals

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Actually tbh the challenge is a bit easier once you have a good idea how to proceede, ironically the trait that helps the most is 800 hp. you just pump yourself hopefully with so much health and just turtle, its saf and funny how well it works, i may start leaving 800 hp permanently on sme of my copycat medals

Getting +800 HP on the right medals is RNG, though. Which is most certainly more likely for people who are paying money.

Would having Vexen modified himself help with this event? I'm on quest 9, but my setup has reached its limit. I used the same setup I tried for one of the previously very hard quests with HD Namine Extra Attack with Defense Boost III Max copying Kairi EX with SCIII. Followed by HD Namine with Extra Attack and Attack Boost IV Max (yes, I have TWO Namines with Extra Attack!) copying HD Zexion with Defense Boost IV. Followed by EX Ventus and Warrior of Light. Even with all of that power and tanking, there was nothing I could do.

Pirate Queen

Getting +800 HP on the right medals is RNG, though. Which is most certainly more likely for people who are paying money.

Would having Vexen modified himself help with this event? I'm on quest 9, but my setup has reached its limit. I used the same setup I tried for one of the previously very hard quests with HD Namine Extra Attack with Defense Boost III Max copying Kairi EX with SCIII. Followed by HD Namine with Extra Attack and Attack Boost IV Max (yes, I have TWO Namines with Extra Attack!) copying HD Zexion with Defense Boost IV. Followed by EX Ventus and Warrior of Light. Even with all of that power and tanking, there was nothing I could do.

Yeah, turtling or tons of defense won't work on #9. That's where I'm stuck too. The counter is what works against you. Again, paying for just the right medals and guilting, traits, etc. is the only way to move competitively now in the game. The power surge is beyond many. And I had 2 Vexen+, one with Defense IV, and 1 Xexion, as well as copy medals. Cannot get past #9. I can only imagine 10-13. Again, cheap to put so many needed jewels behind such an impossible event for many, many in the community. Cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back