• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

4/27 Union χ JP Updates: KH Stained Glass [EX+], Chirithy Avatar, PVP details

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
[b][PLAIN]4/27 Union ? JP Updates: KH Stained Glass [EX+], Chirithy Avatar, PVP details[/PLAIN][/b]

ersion 2.6.0 Update! vol.1

Thank you for supporting KHUX. Here, we will discuss the upcoming PVP Mode that will be implemented in v2.6.0. 

- Compete against players with multiple Keyblades
- Players will have infinite HP, making this a damage contest
- Rankings are held from the 1st to the end of each month, and Keyblades that can be used each month are fixed 
- 3 Keyblades are used, 1 battle counts for 1 turn and players alternate with each other. The one that inflicts more damage wins, with the best 2 out of 3
- First attacks alternate between you and your opponent after each round
- Buff and debuffs that last for multiple turns will be carried over to the next round

- Players can edit the order of Keyblades they will use in PVP, as well as the decks
- Unlike usual deck organization, one medal cannot be set in multiple decks 

To commemorate 8 million downloads, KH Stained Glass #1 and #2 [EX+] are available from 4/27~5/21! The first draw from these banners are free; the EX+ is guaranteed within 5 pulls, and trait medal in each pull. Each draw comes with 10 VIP coins and 3 Magic Mirrors. 

*Note: 6 medals of differing attributes in the Stained Glass [EX+] series will be released sequentially.

These medals are capable of 150~230% Guilt and grant 80 pet points. The full artwork of the stained glass is viewable on the medal screen.

KH Stained Glass #1 [EX+] [All Targets | 2 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Attack by 7, Upright Attack by 7, Magic Attack by 7, decreases enemy Defense by 4 and Magic Defense 7. Increases Guilt+40%, inflicts 6 hits that deal more damage when set earlier in the deck

KH Stained Glass #2 [EX+]  [All Targets | 2 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Attack by 7, Reverse Attack by 7, Magic Attack by 7, decreases enemy Defense by 4 and Magic Defense 7. Increases Guilt+40%, inflicts 6 hits that deal more damage when set earlier in the deck

Finally, Chirithy avatar boards are available from 4/27~ 5/7 for 2500 jewels each! 

Scrooge?6
(Ability1 & Attack XL III 100%) x 1
Scrooge?6
(Lux2 & ATK XL 100%) x 1
Scrooge?6
(Second Chance 100%) x 1
Magic Mirror x 5
Mickey & Broom Servants x 1 Broom Servant x 1
Wing Stone x 1 Huey & Dewey & Louie x 4
Cid5 x 1 Chirithy costume x 1
Chirithy costume coin purse x 1 Chirithy Style x 1

Category Avatar Part Name Luck Type Effect Value
Chest1 Chirithy costume coin purse Skill Luck  +3

From 4/26~5/6, the jewel bonus campaign is held! When you purchase a jewel pack from the shop, the number of bonus jewels you will receive will be higher than usual!

Jewel Packs Bonus Jewels   Skip Tickets
240 0 --> 10 1 --> 2
720 60 --> 80 3 --> 6
1,400 200 --> 250 6 --> 12
2,900 700 --> 900 15 --> 30
4,200 1,320 --> 1,700 20 --> 40
6,800 2,800 --> 3,500 35 --> 70
9,800 4,700 --> 6,000  50 --> 100

As of 4/26 at 15:00 JST, 25 Proud Mode quests have been added (No. 701~725). Clear all the objectives to earn 1 Moon, Sun, Sword, Wing and Mystic Gem, as well as 45 Magic Mirrors!

5 Skill Draws are available from 4/28~4/30! Each draw comes with 5 ?6 medals and a guaranteed skill. Players are limited to 1 draw of each banner per day, which comes with 5 VIP coins.

Skills offered are ATK XL III 100%, Guard Up XL, Ability1 & ATK XL II 100%, Lux & ATK XL II 100% and Triple Threat EX II.

The ?6 medals may also come with one of the following abilities attached:

Attack Up M Guard Up M
Ability Prize Up Ability2
Poison EX Paralyze EX
Sleep EX

Come, new members! The Party PR campaign begins! 

Many new players have started KHUX recently, so let's help them find parties to join! Share PR images and videos for your party!

5 parties will be selected from each Union, and @KHUX_PR will RT. The deadline is 5/6 @ 23:59 JST.

Required information:

• Party name
  • Hashtags #KHUX #メンバー募集 #キャンペーン
  • Hashtag for your Union #ウニコルニス #アングイス #レオパルドス #ウルペウス #ウルスス (Unicornis, Anguis, Leopards, Vulpes, Ursus)
  • PR images and videos for your party

Last edited:

Yamuraiha

Awards
Re: 4/27 Union ? JP Updates: KH Stained Glass [EX+], Chirithy Avatar, PVP details

oof this update surprised me especially with the medal attributes!! Now I'm curious where we'll go with this.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: 4/27 Union ? JP Updates: KH Stained Glass [EX+], Chirithy Avatar, PVP details

Mercies Ven/Van but rolled DC, so not bad :)

Got Aqua on 2nd.

D

Deleted member

- Unlike usual deck organization, one medal cannot be set in multiple decks

that's interesting. wasn't expecting that.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Is this the first time we have "seen" Aqua's station of awakening? Kinda bummed they didn't make new art for it where she is in that similar pose to Sora/Ven/Vanitas. But oh well. These both look nice, and seem like they do quite a bit lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

BTW, looks like we're getting foxes soon. Since it's almost May, I'm guessing these might be next month's limited mission rewards.

https://twitter.com/Roboloid/status/989509587631005697

Is this the first time we have "seen" Aqua's station of awakening? Kinda bummed they didn't make new art for it where she is in that similar pose to Sora/Ven/Vanitas. But oh well. These both look nice, and seem like they do quite a bit lol.

Nah, it's the same art they used for the stained glass clock exhibit last year.

011.jpg

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

BTW, looks like we're getting foxes soon. Since it's almost May, I'm guessing these might be next month's limited mission rewards.

https://twitter.com/Roboloid/status/989509587631005697

Nah, it's the same art they used for the stained glass clock exhibit last year.

011.jpg

Oh that thing, forgot about that honestly lol.

So, the foxes look super cute. I hope we get them. And I also hope maybe the white one with 9 tails isn't VIP exclusive but thats a dumb wish I assume lol.
I hope we get other Dream Eaters for the Union animals.

D

Deleted member

the foxes are so adorable i really hope they make it over to global ;-;

id be more jazzed about the stained glass ex medals if they werent based on those exhibit pieces that i felt were mostly poorly done, but it's a neat idea. it'd be cool if their attacks incorporated a stained glass aesthetic too.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Hitting the bullet points:

I REEEEALLY Want SG2. I'm a little sad the Magic ones are coming out so soon because being able to save up more Jewels for them would be great so I could get the Mercy. SG2 is perfect for Slot 3 of my DD setup. Would thus end up replacing MXEX, but with the high multiplier this medal has it'd be worth it.

Chirithy Avatars are cute. Not sure if I'll grab one though...gonna try for SG2 more. If I can get SG2 in very few pulls though, I'll try to pick it up for the skills depending on which ones they give Global.

PVP got some very interesting details added...The three Keyades for each month are a preset batch (so no Fairy Stars Meta except for months where it shows up) and you cannot repeat Medals between the sets. This makes for more variety and a bit more planning needed a la Proud Mode, which is very interesting. The only clear winners will be people who have the full triad of KEX/iXEX/Scrooge along with a multitude of Copy Medals to go between the three sets. The rest of us will need to get a bit more creative...do we go in guns blazing Round 1, or save the biggest shot for Round 3 since multiturn buffs and debuffs will carry over? I look forward to testing my setups in this new event...hope we get more info on 7 Star medals next.

Yamuraiha

Awards

I'm wondering if I actually still need xex with these medals now? Cause I couldn't get her all this time but now I'm unsure if I actually need her with these new medals and the reverse buffer.. mhh

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I'm wondering if I actually still need xex with these medals now? Cause I couldn't get her all this time but now I'm unsure if I actually need her with these new medals and the reverse buffer.. mhh

KEX/XEX will still be better for multi-attribute Keyblades. But for single ones like Counterpoint or Diamond Dust, these will be useful if you can work around counters and SP cost.

They definitely are better alongside those buffers, rather than by replacing them.

Yamuraiha

Awards

KEX/XEX will still be better for multi-attribute Keyblades. But for single ones like Counterpoint or Diamond Dust, these will be useful if you can work around counters and SP cost.

They definitely are better alongside those buffers, rather than by replacing them.

Yeah I didn't think they would replace them but I have so many things to save for that I feel a little overwhelmed, haha.
I need xex and I need to work on a decent reverse setup but I'm also behind on a lot of medals especially upright magic /: I've been playing for over 500 days but me not knowing that it's best to save up jewels and mercy things was m... downfall and I just recently started saving for 15k mercies but during the anniversary I dropped down to nothing... and then there are also the Orga13 events/medals. So I don't know where to best put my jewels into once I can mercy something again.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

D'awww the foxes! They're very Japanese styled, though, which reminds me of the dog pets that came out for Japan for the New Year that we never got. That's probably not a real pattern, though, as we've obviously gotten lots of Japanese styled outfits and enemies. I just don't know why we never got the dogs. =(

D

Deleted member

Dbuxy7xXkAMcoQs.jpg

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

OMG, I so hope we get the little foxes in Global!

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com

I really like the Ven and Vanitas medal. I was hoping they would incorporate their stained glass pictures in, but I wasn't expecting them both to be on the same medal. It looks nice. Hopefully we'll get the princesses and Sora's someday, too.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Got SG2 from the free pull, too bad I have no good magic reversed medals, lol.
Its Vanitas and Ventus tho, so worth either way.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

OP updated with Skill Draws! They've upgraded a few skills, which is much appreciated:

ATK XL III 100%, Guard Up XL, Ability1 & ATK XL II 100%, Lux & ATK XL II 100% and Triple Threat EX II.

There's also a twitter campaign to promote your party. Tweet PR images and videos for your party, and the official twitter will RT 5 from each Union.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back