• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

5/1 Union χ JP Updates: Stained Glass #3+4, Story Event, Monthly Updates

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Story Event: A New Encounter -Reunion- is held from 5/1~5/7! What is the identity of this mysterious girl?

Clear all 10 quests to get the Black Afro pet part! 

(Afro and Pinky are chatting.)

Pinky: I wonder what they're like?

Afro: You mean the kid that Player is bringing?

Pinky: Yeah. It'd be nice if we all get along.

(In that moment, the new girl happens by them. She will be henceforth dubbed "Glasses")

Pinky: Uh...

Afro: No way...

(They're shocked.)

Glasses: It's been a long time, hasn't it? Where are the others?

(Player brings Glasses to meet Bandana.)

Glasses: I'm glad you're safe... Leader.

Isn't that right?

Bandana: Huh?

Glasses: I've heard you've taken on the leader's mantle.

Bandana: Yes, but, only until the real leader comes back...

Glasses: You lack self-awareness.

Bandana: I'm not leader material.

Glasses: If you're going to say that, then why don't we put you to the test?

Hey, new kid, what's your name...

Player: 「Player」

Glasses: Team up with Player here, and give this mission a shot.

You still haven't realized just how capable you truly are.

Bandana: Alright.

(You and Bandana go off to defeat some Heartless. Afro, Pinky and Mog watch the two of you depart, shocked by the recent turn of events. You report back after completing your mission.)

Glasses: Well? Do you understand now?

Bandana: I don't. Sorry, but my own abilities just aren't good enough.

Providing backup is the best I can do...

Glasses: I see... Well, onto your next mission.

We'll leave the backup to you.

(You and Bandana are dispatched to Agrabah.)

Bandana: I've gotten you involved in something strange.

I'm sorry.

Whenever the leader and I were together, I'd always be staring at her back. I thought she was just so cool, and it was her confidence that drew me to her. To me, she was the ideal leader.

During a certain mission, practically everyone on the team went missing. Out of the remaining members, I just happened to be the eldest and had to assume the leadership...

In the beginning, I tried to do everything that'd be required of a leader. But as you can see, I'm a leader only in name.

(You reassure her.)

Bandana: You're so sweet, Player.

Now then, let's carry out our mission!

(You defeat the Martial Ape.)

Bandana: We've managed to defeat it. Let's head back.

This will be my final mission...

To commemorate 8 million downloads, KH Stained Glass #3 and #4 [EX+] are available from 5/1~5/21! The first draw from these banners are free; the EX+ is guaranteed within 5 pulls, and trait medal in each pull. Each draw comes with 10 VIP coins and 3 Magic Mirrors. 

*Note: 6 medals of differing attributes in the Stained Glass [EX+] series will be released sequentially.

These medals are capable of 150~230% Guilt and grant 80 pet points. The full artwork of the stained glass is viewable on the medal screen.

KH Stained Glass #3 [EX+] [All Targets | 2 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Attack by 7, Upright Attack by 7, Power Attack by 7, decreases enemy Defense by 4 and Power Defense 7. Increases Guilt+40%, inflicts 6 hits that deal more damage when set earlier in the deck

KH Stained Glass #4 [EX+]  [All Targets | 2 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Attack by 7, Reverse Attack by 7, Power Attack by 7, decreases enemy Defense by 4 and Power Defense 7. Increases Guilt+40%, inflicts 6 hits that deal more damage when set earlier in the deck

May 2018's Coliseum Board offers the Chirithy Headband, which grants Raid Subspecies Appearance Luck+5! Coliseum Rankings also introduce a new skill: Attack Up XL IV.

Ranking Rewards
1~100 Magic Mirror★6 x 10
Scrooge★6 (Attack Up XL IV) x 2
Scrooge★6 (Attack Up XL III) x 1
Chip★6 x 5
Dale★6 x 5
Cid10★6 x 1
101~500 Magic Mirror★6 x 9
Scrooge★6 (Attack Up XL IV) x 1
Scrooge★6 (Attack Up XL III) x 1
Scrooge★6 (Attack Up XL II) x 1
Chip★6 x 3
Dale★6 x 3
Cid5★6 x 1
501~1,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 8
Scrooge★6 ( Attack Up XL II) x 2
Chip★6 x 3
Dale★6 x 3
Cid5★6 x 1
1,001~2,500 Magic Mirror★6 x 7
Scrooge★6 ( Attack Up XL II) x 1
Chip★6 x 2
Dale★6 x 2
Cid★6 x 3
2,501~5,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 6
Chip★6 x 2
Dale★6 x 2
Cid★6 x 2
5,001~10,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 5
Scrooge★6 (Attack Up XL II) x 1
Chip★6 x 2
Dale★6 x 2
Cid★6 x 2
10,001~20,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 4
Scrooge★6 (Attack Up XL) x 1
Chip★6 x 1
Dale★6 x 1
Cid★6 x 1
20,001~30,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 3
Scrooge★6 (Attack Up XL) x 1
Chip★6 x 1
Dale★6 x 1
Cid★6 x 1
30,001~50,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 2
Chip★6 x 1
Dale★6 x 1
Cid★6 x 1
50,001~100,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 1
Chip★6 x 1
Dale★6 x 1
Cid★6 x 1

Foxstar pet parts can be obtained from Limited Missions from 5/1~5/31 by obtaining a large amount of solo Lux!

Objective Reward
Get 4,000,000 Lux Foxstar [Red] Body
Get 20,000,000 Lux Foxstar [Red] Legs
Get 100,000,000 Lux Foxstar [Red] Tail
Get 500,000,000 Lux Foxstar [Red] Head
Get 2,500,000,000 Lux Foxstar [Red] Ears
Get 10,000,000,000 Lux Sunglasses [Red]

Monthly Magic Gem Quest is held from 5/1~5/31! Clear the 5 quests to earn 2 Sword Gems, 1 Wing Gem and 2 Mystic Gems.

30 minute raid has been updated for 5/2~5/31! Defeat the Carp Submarine to earn Event coins and get the Chirithy Cape and Chirithy Pouch pet parts!

This raid is held only from 12:00~12:29 and 22:00~22:29 JST daily. 

Stained Glass #5 and #6 [EX+] will be available from 5/4~5/21!

Moon Gem Challenge held from 5/3~5/12! Clear the quest to earn 2 Moon Gems, Mickey & Broom Servants and Magic Mirror!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Re: 5/1 Union ? JP Updates: Stained Glass #3+4, Story Event, Monthly Updates

So the fox avatar parts are a monthly lux collecting reward, like the sheep pet that we got in April. I hope that means we'll be getting it in Global. =)

ImVentus

Awards

See's fox as pet (Me want)

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I'm sooo hoping we get those adorable little foxes in Global. Really want them. And gotta have those cool shades too!

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

That Fox is cute, and since it's a Mission Reward I expect we'll be seeing it on our end tomorrow. Awesome. Plus those shades are nice. I assume the Nine-tails one will be VIP then...I think there was a 3rd blue one too, that might be Raid event or something.

And JP gets SG3 &SG4. Maybe this friday both versions will see SG5 & SG6. Looking forward to more free pulls!

Oh dear...ABVII is now a thing. Can we get DBIVMax already? Please? Or maybe, and this is a crazy thought, more types of Combo skills? I would LOVE to see something like "ABV&DBIIIMax" or "DBIIIMax&SP0" or "ABV&SCIVMax." Stuff like that where instead of just further inflating the numbers, it improves the flexibity of kits by letting a Medal take on an added role. And if we're feeling really crazy, "ABVMax&Lux+&SP0." Search your feelings, you know you want it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

That Fox is cute, and since it's a Mission Reward I expect we'll be seeing it on our end tomorrow. Awesome. Plus those shades are nice. I assume the Nine-tails one will be VIP then...I think there was a 3rd blue one too, that might be Raid event or something.

They usually have a few variations for new pets, but they don't introduce all of them at once. I think there's still 2 hamsters, 1 monkey and 2 lambs that still haven't been seen outside of the datamine, so we might just get the red fox and call it a day.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

You know, I may be outside the norm, considering the hate directed at poor Abu, but I happen to love little monkeys. Would have loved the monkey pet. But if we get the fox, I will be happy.

DefiantHeart

Awards

I'm so glad they confirmed we're getting the Foxstar in global. :3 Gonna use the fox forever until we get the white one. XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Updated OP with the monthly raid, offering the Chirithy Cape and Pouch pet parts!

Stained Glass #5 and #6 will be available from 5/4~5/21.

image2.jpg
image3.jpg

Last edited:

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Awww I really want that Xion, but there's no way I'll have the jewels (I'm going for the Roxas one with my remaining jewels. I know that's kind of foolish because upright is better, but I play this game for me). Hopefully we're given a free pull in global for these two as well?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

That Xion one looks really nice, would be great for Missing Ache. I think what I need most for Missing Ache though is a Reverse Speed Copy Medal, something like HD Vanitas but Speed. That'd help MA out quite a bit.

Did today's Global Topic get lost in the forums? There's quite a bit I'd love to talk about regarding the update. Had a really good day today, wanna share the love (and slight confusion over the Coli's enemy composition...).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

That Xion one looks really nice, would be great for Missing Ache. I think what I need most for Missing Ache though is a Reverse Speed Copy Medal, something like HD Vanitas but Speed. That'd help MA out quite a bit.

Did today's Global Topic get lost in the forums? There's quite a bit I'd love to talk about regarding the update. Had a really good day today, wanna share the love (and slight confusion over the Coli's enemy composition...).

Looks like it wasn't posted. Give me a few minutes, I'll throw it up.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Updated with translations for the new story event! Thanks Dandelion and Zephyr for helping me proofread :)

square enix please name these characters, i am suffering

[video=youtube;uIInB-iYllI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIInB-iYllI[/video]

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Updated with Moon Gem Challenge.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

So we're getting some backstory on the Daybreakers. Cool. Hoping we can get these soon. They seem like side story missions given the banner, so I'm not sure if there's a strict place in the story they need to go.

Please let us get this next Moon Gem quest. And please let it not be crazy bonkers like that damn Dragon. My DD needs those Moon Gems.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

So we're getting some backstory on the Daybreakers. Cool. Hoping we can get these soon. They seem like side story missions given the banner, so I'm not sure if there's a strict place in the story they need to go.

Yeah, and given the line about how all the other team members went missing, I'm sure we'll be seeing the other 5 in due time.

and then something tragic will happen

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Yeah, and given the line about how all the other team members went missing, I'm sure we'll be seeing the other 5 in due time.

and then something tragic will happen

Are we talking about those kids who in the original browser game turned into Dark Gauntlets or whatever these monsters were called?

In that case, the chance is pretty high that those who did turn into these abominations are only dream constructs like i.e. Jiminy Cricket was in DDD during the current Union X timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back