• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

May 1st - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

img

The Monthly Gem Quests for May are here!
Complete these challenging quests to receive Gems!

■Event Period: 
May 1, 2018 12:00 a.m. to May 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 1, 2018 7:00 to Jun. 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
These Monthly Gem Quests are both difficult and rewarding! 
Complete objectives for a series of five quests to receive a variety of Gems
This month, you can get two Power Gems, two Speed Gems, and one Magic Gem!

Each quest will require you to use a certain Keyblade, and you won't be able to use any Friend Medals. 
Additionally, you will be unable to use the continue function during these quests, so come prepared for a fight!

If you find the quests to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

img

● Coliseum Update for May

■ Event Period: 

The May Coliseum update has arrived!

This month, those who battle their way through the Coliseum can earn themselves the Chirithy Ears(Raid Boss Ω Perk +5) avatar parts!

Those who manage to battle their way to the top will also receive this new skillDefense Boost V
This skill will help you withstand powerful enemy attacks, so you'll definitely want to get your hands on it!

Battle your way through the Coliseum to receive these and other great rewards!

There are also two Bonus Boards available for those with extra Coliseum Coins!

● Special Missions for May

■ Event Period: 

Collect Lux during the campaign period above to earn the new Red Foxstar and Red Sunglasses Spirit Parts!

img
Lux Collected Spirit Part
4,000,000 Red Foxstar Body
20,000,000 Red Foxstar Legs
100,000,000 Red Foxstar Tail
500,000,000 Red Foxstar Head
2,500,000,000 Red Foxstar Ears
10,000,000,000 Red Sunglasses

As you collect Lux, collect your Spirit Part rewards from the Limited tab in the Missions menu!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: May 1st - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Well, considering how April was generally a much better month for KHUX and there was a lot more positives than negatives as well as the future looking better, I picked up a Google Play card with some leftover birthday money and snagged VIP for the first time in months. Also being just one draw away from getting SG2 was an incentive. I'll probably pick up next week's as well, that way MXEX+ can get a Trait, and probably be Guilted as well if they keep up the Broom Quests and such. I hope the uber farming mission comes back next week, I could use more FMAs.

As for the Coliseum...DBV, huh? Hope that means DBIVMax will soon be a thing. Also, is it May? Should be May. So why does it feel like October with all the Halloween themed Heartless running about? Again I'm not mad in the slightest, it's just a really funny observation and I actually enjoy seeing these spooks and pumpkin critter roaming around. So many Power-type foes to demolish with my Diamond Dust set, now at +29! Man I hope our Moon Gem gains spike up soon, the faster I can get DD to +35 the better. SG2 is just wrecking things left and right, it's crazy. Revamped my DD set and enemies are falling pretty hard. Can't wait to test this against the Weekend Raid Boss. I hope it's a Power Type, last two months were Speed IIRC, we need a new element to bash. Also hoping the Chirithy Boards show up soon, MXEX+ is gonna need a SP Reducing Skill for some of my altered DD Setups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back