• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

5/7 Union χ JP Updates: Union Cross

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Union Cross is updated from 5/7~5/20! Clear quests to earn coins and redeem the Shoulder Riding Chirithy (grants Skill Luck+6) and Sleeping Lion Boosts, which expire on 5/31. 

There are 5 sets of Cross Boards available:

(1) Magic Mirror set 1
=> Magic Mirror set 2
(2) Broom Servant set 1
=> Broom Servant set 2
(3) M_Shoulder Riding Chirithy
(4) L_Shoulder Riding Chirithy
(5) Sleeping Lion Boosts

Challenge Boss Time is held from 19:00~19:29 and 23:00~23:29 JST, during which players will receive more Cross Coins by defeating the boss.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: 5/7 Union ? JP Updates: Union Cross

Sleeping Lion boosts, huh? Cool. That Chirithy is cute and would make a nice substitute for my shoulder Moogle if I ever want to use it.

It's...pretty quiet this week in JP. No new VIP medals? No new Banner? Guess things are slowing down now, which is nice. I was hoping for new info on 7* Medals though, give the playerbase at large something to chew on. That they're being so secretive with the 7* medals worries me. We have very little idea how gamechanging they will be. All we know is they will exist and will need new materials that we can get from farming quests, Coli, and PVP. Nothing on stats, if the effects will be enhanced, how the appearance will change (we know the bases, but given they silhouetted 7* Vanitas EX+ it leads me to believe there will be more than just a Medal Base tuneup)...still quite a few unanswered questions. And with them teasing that the update will come this month...it worries me.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: 5/7 Union ? JP Updates: Union Cross

It's...pretty quiet this week in JP. No new VIP medals? No new Banner? Guess things are slowing down now, which is nice. I was hoping for new info on 7* Medals though, give the playerbase at large something to chew on. That they're being so secretive with the 7* medals worries me. We have very little idea how gamechanging they will be. All we know is they will exist and will need new materials that we can get from farming quests, Coli, and PVP. Nothing on stats, if the effects will be enhanced, how the appearance will change (we know the bases, but given they silhouetted 7* Vanitas EX+ it leads me to believe there will be more than just a Medal Base tuneup)...still quite a few unanswered questions. And with them teasing that the update will come this month...it worries me.

Last week was Golden Week. I'm sure the staff took some well-deserved time off. Besides, we still have quite a few on-going events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back