• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

5/10 Union χ JP Updates: Version 2.6.0 changes, PVP details, Keyblade Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Thank you for supporting KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[Cross]. Here we will introduce new functions planned to be implemented with Version 2.6.0.

Very Helpful in Proud Mode!
The convenient [Recommended] deck function appears!

After the 2.6.0 update, all quest start screens will add the [Recommended Medals] button.
This button automatically replaces invalid medals with those that fit the requirements of the currently set Keyblade.

PVP requires players to use designated Keyblades!
Following the 2.6.0 update, the first Keyblades to used in PVP mode are Three Wishes, Sleeping Lion and Darkgnaw.

Players can get Sleeping Lion in Quest 3 in Proud Mode, and Darkgnaw from Quest 328 in Proud Mode.

For new players!
Quickly upgrade your Keyblades to +25! 

In 2.6.0, the amount of materials required to upgrade Keyblades will decrease, making it easier to upgrade your Keyblades to +25.

[Changes]

- Mythril Stones, Mythril Gems, Mythril Crystals, Orichalcum, and Adamantium will no longer be required
- Only 1 Mythril Shard will be required to upgrade Keyblades by 1 level (used to require 3)
- Lowered number of harvested materials required for upgrading, such as Herbal Leaves and Copper Stones
- Moogle of Glory quests will be available all the time

- No changes in the number of required Magic Gems, Electrum and Dark Matter
- Material farming quests for each Keyblade, Mythril farming quests and Adamant Challenge quests will be removed once the changes have been made

Upgrade  your Keyblades in time for PVP and complete the Keyblade Challenge, held from 5/10~5/16! Clear 15 quests to earn 1 Sword, Wing and Mystic Gem! 

Guaranteed EX Draw returns from 5/11~5/18! Get at least 1 EX medal per pull, with Xion Illustration EX as a 5-pull mercy! Players will also receive 10 VIP coins with each pull.

Xion Illustrated Ver [EX]
Xion HD Ver [EX]
 [All targets | 3 SP cost] For 1 turn: increases Attack by 1 and Magic Attack by 5, decreases enemy Defense by 1 and Magic Defense by 3, inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage the more HP you have
Roxas Art Ver [EX] [All Targets | 3 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Attack by 1 and Speed Attack by 5, decreases enemy Defense by 1 and Speed Defense by 3. Inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage with more HP
Sephiroth [EX] [All targets | 3 SP cost] For the duration of 1 turn: increases Attack+1 and Power Attack+5, decreases Enemy Defense-1 and Power Defense-3. Inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage the more HP you have

Sora Art Ver [EX] [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increases Magic Attack by 3 for 1 turn, decreases enemy Magic Defense by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 3 attacks that deal more damage the more HP you have
Axel Art Ver [EX] [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increase Speed Attack by 3 and decrease enemy Speed Defense by 3 for 1 turn, and inflicts more damage the more HP you have
Cloud KHII Ver [EX] [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increases Power Attack by 3 and decreases Enemy Power Defense by 3 for 1 turn, inflicting 11 attacks that deal more damage the more HP you have

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: 5/7 Union ? JP Updates: Version 2.6.0 changes, PVP details, Keyblade Challenge

Wouldn't the date be 5/9 or 5/10?

Nitpick aside...guess that answers my question. Here I was wondering what else they could reveal regarding PVP and they did it...by barely addressing it. We did see which three keyblades they would use for it first from past screenshots, it just wasn't confirmed until now. So nothing really new for PVP.

The rest is some pretty cool stuff, though. Autoequip for Proud quests sounds really handy, and holy cannoli they're making an improvement for newer players! I mean, the whole "less mats gained from material spots" bit makes it a little iffy, but holy cows the big Mythril stuff will no longer be required and the needed Myrthril Shard count is drastically slashed. That's actually really cool. Does nothing for veteran players except give us an excuse to be funny and break out the "old man speak," but I have no issues with these changes.

Now if we can just get the much needed further info on 7* Medals next week (likely right before the update, given the new event prepping for PVP runs until the 16th, which is potentially telling), I'll be a very happy camper.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: 5/7 Union ? JP Updates: Version 2.6.0 changes, PVP details, Keyblade Challenge

Wouldn't the date be 5/9 or 5/10?

...shhhh you saw nothing

The rest is some pretty cool stuff, though. Autoequip for Proud quests sounds really handy, and holy cannoli they're making an improvement for newer players! I mean, the whole "less mats gained from material spots" bit makes it a little iffy, but holy cows the big Mythril stuff will no longer be required and the needed Myrthril Shard count is drastically slashed. That's actually really cool. Does nothing for veteran players except give us an excuse to be funny and break out the "old man speak," but I have no issues with these changes.

Sorry, I've revised that to make it a bit more clear. It's actually that you won't need as many farmed materials, not that you won't get as many of them from each spot. Goes along with the removal of farming quests, as the few you can get from normal quests will be more than enough.

Last edited:

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

...shhhh you saw nothing

Sorry, I've revised that to make it a bit more clear. It's actually that you won't need as many farmed materials, not that you won't get as many of them from each spot. Goes along with the removal of farming quests, as the few you can get from normal quests will be more than enough.

rxzNBzk.gif

Ah, roger. So it's all positive then! Sweet. Looking forward to this update more and more now.

crrazzycat

Re: 5/10 Union ? JP Updates: Version 2.6.0 changes, PVP details, Keyblade Challenge

the "recommended medals" function kinda feels like it will take away the fun of setting up the deck ourselves for the pvp, i dont know, it probably wont b a great setup straight up from the click but still... i actually enjoy going through medals unlike how most of my friends feel that its a bore and annoying, like proud mode requirements

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: 5/10 Union ? JP Updates: Version 2.6.0 changes, PVP details, Keyblade Challenge

the "recommended medals" function kinda feels like it will take away the fun of setting up the deck ourselves for the pvp, i dont know, it probably wont b a great setup straight up from the click but still... i actually enjoy going through medals unlike how most of my friends feel that its a bore and annoying, like proud mode requirements

So keep doing it :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Updated with guaranteed EX draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back