• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(English Subs) Union X: Enchanted Dominion 6th update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

5 story quests have been added for Enchanted Dominion!

(Player escapes from Maleficent's castle and hurries to catch up with Phillip. Refusing to allow her plans to be foiled, Maleficent uses her magic to conjure up a forest of thorns to slow them down.)

Maleficent: A forest of thorn shall be his tomb.
Born through the skies on a fog of doom.
Now go with the curse and serve me well,
round Stefan's castle cast by spell! 

(Phillip doesn't let that stop him, and hacks through the thorns as he makes his way towards King Stefan's castle.)

(As you chase after Phillip, you spot a cyclone of dark magic, swirling in the sky before landing in the forest. It emits a powerful energy. Chirithy appears.)

Chirithy: That's Maleficent!

We need to hurry, I'm worried about Prince Phillip!

Perkilator

Awards
Look, I don’t hate Square or Union X (boring as it is) by any means, but would it kill them to finish the story with 15 quests or something, instead these meager 5?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Look, I don’t hate Square or Union X (boring as it is) by any means, but would it kill them to finish the story with 15 quests or something, instead these meager 5?

They're set on that KH3 summon being what reveals the new world.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i think that smart that knocking two thing at once we get a new sumoon and a new world

We would have already gotten to the new world by now if they weren't doing this.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I hope we don't have to dive into the new Disney world immediately after Enchanted Dominion, I can't even remember the last time there was a main story update for Daybreak Town. My excitement for the announcement of the world and/or summon is zero at the moment.

The content stretching has gone way too far in KHUX, remember when it only took two updates to complete Beast's Castle with 25 story missions each? Yes, we got three new enemies, two maps and two cut scenes with this update but it's still such a small story segment it doesn't seem to be worth that at all. Season 2 started over a year ago and we're barley past character introduction, it's embarrassing really.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
They're set on that KH3 summon being what reveals the new world.
But does this world really need to be stretched out like this given we'll probably be seeing the summon and new world during E3 next month?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
But does this world really need to be stretched out like this given we'll probably be seeing the summon and new world during E3 next month?

This drip-feeding they've been doing puts them on track to make next month's update the Enchanted Dominion finale. If it's on schedule, it'll go live before E3. Then the trailer will be released and they'll be free to either do some actual main story stuff with the Union leaders or throw us into the new world.

ImVentus

Awards
I sure hope they bring up the original Daybreak Town arc back, once ED is finished. If the world is such a secret I don't see why they can't let us continue the union leaders story and then introduce us to the secret world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back