• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

6/11 Union χ JP Updates: Copy Banner, JP vs Overseas Raid Week, Union Cross

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Special Draw from 6/11~6/18 guarantees 1 of 12 copy or [EX] medals in each draw, with Kairi KH Illustrated [EX] as a 5-pull mercy!

This draw also introduces 2 new copy medals: Pete PL Ver and Beagle Boys.

Kairi KH Illustrated Ver [EX] [All Targets | 0 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 2, Attack by 7 and PSM Attack by 6, decreases enemy Defense by 3 and PSM Defense by 4. Raises Counter by 1, recovers a large amount of HP and 5 SP
Xion Illustrated Ver [EX] [All Targets | 0 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Reverse Attack by 2, Attack by 7 and PSM Attack by 6, decreases enemy Defense by 3 and PSM Defense by 4. Increases Attack Counter by 1, recovers a large amount of HP, recovers 5 SP
Pete PL Ver [1 Target, 1 SP, Tier 4] Copies the ability of the medal in the previous slot, fails if none exists
Beagle Boys [1 Target, 5 SP, Tier 3] Copies the ability of the medal in the previous slot, fails if none exists
Namine KHII Ver  [1 Target | 0 SP cost] Copies and activates the ability of the following medal , fails if none exists
Vanitas HD Ver [1 Target | 0 SP cost] Activates the ability of the following medal, fails if none exists
Xion HD Ver [1 Target | 0 SP cost] Copies and activates the ability of the following medal, fails if none exists
Sora AntiF HD Ver  [1 target, 0 SP cost] Activates the ability of the following medal, fails if none exists
Key Art AIR [1 Target | 2 SP cost] Copies and activates the ability of the previous medal, fails if none exists
Key Art BOND [1 Target | 2 SP cost] Copies and activates the ability of the previous medal, fails if none exists
Key Art COMING [1 Target | 2 SP cost] Copies and activates the ability of the previous medal, fails if none exists
Namine HD Ver [1 Target | 0 SP cost] Copies and activates the ability of the following medal, fails if none exists

Global Festa, a competition between players of the Japanese and Global versions, will take place from 6/11~7/1! This event consists of 3 rounds, 1 for each week, and each week has a different objective that will award players with jewels.

Stage Holding Period Event Objective
1st Stage
Japan VS Overseas
6/11~6/17 Raid Event
Obtain the most Lux
2nd Stage
Japan VS Overseas
6/18~6/24 Union Cross
Clear the most quests
Final Stage
Japan & Overseas
6/25~7/1 Raid Event
Achieve the Lux goal

The 1st Stage of Global Festa, a competition between JP and Global, is held from 6/11~6/17! For this first week, cooperate with your fellow players to earn more Lux than the opposing version!

Defeat Darkside to earn coins and redeem rewards like the Note Earring, which grants Skill Luck+3.

Defeat 3 eggs to guarantee the Darkside. Players have 10 minutes to take it down, which will increase its level by 1. Darkside at Level 99 will offer more coins.

This event will not offer Bonus Time so as to be fair for both versions. Additionally, there will not be weekend raid events on Saturday and Sunday, and the weekend raid event board will be appended to Global Festa.

Party Ranking Reward for 6/11~6/17 offers the Unicorn Style pet part for the Top 500 parties! 

1~10 Jewel x 500
Unicorn Style x 1
Mickey & Broom Servants★6 x 1
11~50 Jewel x 400
Unicorn Style x 1
Mickey & Broom Servants★6 x 1
51~100 Jewel x 300
Unicorn Style x 1
Broom Servant★5 x 3
101~200 Jewel x 200
Lion Dance x 1
Broom Servant★5 x 3
201~300 Jewel x 100
Unicorn Style x 1
Broom Servant★5 x 3
301~500 Jewel x 50
Unicorn Style x 1
Broom Servant★5 x 1
501~2,000 Jewel x 50
Broom Servant★5 x 1
2,001~10,000 Broom Servant★5 x 1

And for the Individual Lux Rankings:

1~5 Magic Mirror★6 x 5
Mystic Gem x 5
Cid10★6x 1
Title「35th TOP5」x 1
6~50 Magic Mirror★6 x 4
Mystic Gem x 5
Cid5★6x 1
Title「35th TOP100」x 1
51~100 Magic Mirror★6 x 3
Mystic Gem x 5
Cid5★6x 1
Title「35th TOP100」x 1
101~1,000 Magic Mirror★6 x 2
Mystic Gem x 5
Cid★6 x 4
1,001~10,000 Magic Mirror ★6 x 1
Mystic Gem x 4
Cid★6 x 4
10,001~20,000 Avatar Coin x 15
Mystic Gem x 3
Cid★6 x 3
20,001~100,000 Avatar Coin x 15
Mystic Gem x 1
Cid★6 x 2

Union Cross updated for 6/11~6/17! Clear quests to earn coins and redeem rewards like the Zazu Balloon (Drop Luck+3) and Stroke of Midnight boosts! 

There are 5 sets of Cross Boards available:

(1) Magic Mirror set 1
=> Magic Mirror set 2
(2) Broom Servant set 1
=> Broom Servant set 2
(3) M_Zazu Balloon
(4) L_Zazu Balloon
(4) Stroke of Midnight Boosts

Challenge Boss Time is held from 19:00~19:29 and 23:00~23:29 JST, during which players will receive more Cross Coins by defeating the boss.

Premium Quest: Broom Servant x7, 3 Type of Magic Stone x 2 held from 6/11~6/17!

KHIII Sora and Kairi costumes are available from 6/12~6/25 for 2500 jewels each!

KHIII Sora costume
Scrooge ★6
(Ability0 & ATK XL III 100%) x 1
Scrooge ★6
(Guard Up XL 100%) x 1
Scrooge ★6
(Lux2 & ATK XL II 100%) x 1
Magic Mirror ★6 x 5
Mickey & Broom Servant ★6 x 1 Broom Servant ★5 x 1
Mystic Gem x1 Huey & Dewey & Louie ★6 x 4
Cid5 ★6 x 1 KHIII Sora costume x 1
KHIII Sora costume gloves x 1 KHIII Sora Style x 1 

KHIII Kairi costume
Scrooge ★6
Scrooge ★6
(Guard Up XL 100%) x 1
Scrooge ★6
Magic Mirror ★6 x 5
Cid5 ★6 x 1 KHIII Kairi costume x 1
KHIII Kairi costume bracelet x 1 KHIII Kairi Style x 1 

Jack Sparrow and Carina Smyth avatar boards are also returning from 6/12~6/25 for 2000 jewels each!

Jack Sparrow costume
Scrooge ★6
(Lux & ATK XL 100%) x 1
Scrooge ★6
(Ability1 & ATK XL 100%) x 1
Scrooge ★6
(Guard Up M 100%) x 1
Magic Mirror ★6 x 5
Mickey & Broom Servant ★6 x 1 Broom Servant ★5 x 3
Mystic Gem x 1 Huey & Dewey & Louie ★6 x 3
Cid5 ★6 x 2 Jack Sparrow costume x 1
Jack Sparrow costume hat x 1 Jack Sparrow Style x 1 

Carina Smyth costume
Scrooge ★6
Scrooge ★6
(Guard Up XL 100%) x 1
Scrooge ★6
Magic Mirror ★6 x 5
Cid5 ★6 x 1 Carina Smyth costume x 1
Carina Smyth book x 1 Carina Smyth Style x 1 

Category Avatar Part Luck Type Effect Value
Hand KHIII Sora costume gloves Skill Luck +8
KHIII Kairi costume bracelet
Head1 Jack Sparrow costume hat +6
Hand Carina Smyth book +3

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Re: 6/11 Union ? JP Updates: Copy Banner, JP vs Overseas Raid Week, Union Cross

Seriously? They finally bring out the first reverse speed copy medal since Lock Shock and Barrel and it is just a Tier 3? I can (kind of) get why Axel is a tier 4, but a copy medal? That's just not good.

Anyway, I'm going to need that unicorn pet part and I will do whatever I have to do to get it. lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Seriously? They finally bring out the first reverse speed copy medal since Lock Shock and Barrel and it is just a Tier 3? I can (kind of) get why Axel is a tier 4, but a copy medal? That's just not good.

Anyway, I'm going to need that unicorn pet part and I will do whatever I have to do to get it. lol

Yeah, these two medals are really just to replace Boogie and Lock & Shock & Barrel since they're no longer available.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Yeah, these two medals are really just to replace Boogie and Lock & Shock & Barrel since they're no longer available.

But what is the point of "replacing" those medals with the same tiers that have been outdated for a very long time? I just don't get it. =/ We desperately need some good high tier Reverse Speed copy medals! Reverse Speed is a massive weakness in my keyblades right now.

BTW, I didn't notice the Treble Clef earrings upon first reading, I must have those!

CutiePique

Awards

But what is the point of "replacing" those medals with the same tiers that have been outdated for a very long time? I just don't get it. =/ We desperately need some good high tier Reverse Speed copy medals! Reverse Speed is a massive weakness in my keyblades right now.

BTW, I didn't notice the Treble Clef earrings upon first reading, I must have those!

So global can have them, I'd expect? Finally having a 5 gauge copy medal for Proud mode use will be nice in global.

I like that we got the same sort of "relationship" between these two copy medals: t3 speed is a trio and t4 power is their boss... kinda. I guess they already used peg-leg pete recently, so they had to go a different way for this one? :,D Now I wish the beagle boys had hyena forms to match pete's lion. xD And that's a thing I never thought I'd want.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Global will probably lose since most people migrated to jp. That was probably their plan all along, lol.

i think globel will win i honestlyit will prob be a blowout with as much lux grinding as everyone does, well see what happens,

Also where is are forward power copycat, lol still doesnt exist i see XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back