• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Josh Gad confirmed to reprise role as Olaf in KINGDOM HEARTS 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

A brand new trailer for KINGDOM HEARTS 3 was shown off at Microsoft’s E3 2018 press conference, showing off cutscenes and gameplay from the newly unveiled world based on Disney’s Frozen. For years, fans have been expecting this world, due to its immense popularity around the globe. It seemed to go without saying that Frozen would be guaranteed to appear. Years went by without a confirmation, until it finally happened today.

To accompany that announcement, Josh Gad, the actor who brought Olaf to life, has confirmed that he has reprised his role as the lovable snowman!

Source: Josh Gad

Seadrin

Awards
AWESOME! Interested to find out who fills the roles of the handful of characters we've yet to hear from in english yet. (Rapunzel, Wreck-It-Ralph) The Japanese version of the trailer released today has some voice acting that the english doesn't.

notnow123487

Awards
My boy. I wonder if his love for the series convinced any of the other original actors to do it.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I love Josh Gad 100000000000 times more.
That's number equals 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Elsa definitely sounds like Idina unless it was confirmed its just an impersonator? All the voice acting sounded off like it always does in English trailers lol.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
That's great! All the voices in the trailer sounded like their original actors, so I hope Idina Menzel and Kristen Bell are back too! If they aren't, then the voice actors we did get are pretty great soundalikes!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Ahhh I'm so happy that he's going to be reprising his role as Olaf in the game although I know that he's done so for Disney Infinity 3.0 and an episode of Sofia The First as well but still confirmation is still nice to see! Also hoping that he's not the only one of the original cast to voice the character in the game since it would be great if Idina Menzel and Kristen Bell can also resume their roles as well! Still great news though!

Wallflower3582

Ahhh I'm so happy that he's going to be reprising his role as Olaf in the game although I know that he's done so for Disney Infinity 3.0 and an episode of Sofia The First as well but still confirmation is still nice to see! Also hoping that he's not the only one of the original cast to voice the character in the game since it would be great if Idina Menzel and Kristen Bell can also resume their roles as well! Still great news though!

It definitely sounded like them! If it's not, they've got such good impersonators that I'm already happy!

ImVentus

Awards
It's him alright, recognised that voice immediately. Can't say I'm very happy about this since I can't stand his voice as that snowman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back