• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

6/16 Union χ JP Updates: PRIME Key Art #17

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Special Draw held from 6/16~6/21 offers Key Art #17! Each pull guarantees one 6 Key Art #17, 1 Tier 4 ★7 medal, 10 VIP coins and 3 Magic Mirrors.

★6 Key Art #17 [All Targets | 3 SP cost | 60~130% Guilt] For 1 turn: Increases Guilt+40% and Magic Attack by 4, decreases enemy Upright Defense by 4, Defense by 4 and Magic Defense by 4. Inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage against standalone enemies

★7 Key Art #17 [[All Targets | 3 SP cost | 60~130% Guilt] For 1 turn: Increases Guilt+60%, Magic Attack by 4 and Upright Attack by 3, decreases enemy Upright Defense by 4, Defense by 4 and Magic Defense by 4. Inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage against standalone enemies

Do your best, Japan campaign! Between the hours of 20:00~23:59 from 6/14~6/17, LUX acquired from the Global Festa event will increased! Read here for more information.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: 6/16 Union ? JP Updates: PRIME Key Art #17

Wait, WHAT!? JP is getting Bonus times now? Then what the heck was the point of "No Bonus Times to keep things fair" if they're just gonna do this? I figured JP would win anyways, but not through this...

On a more positive note, PKA17 here looks really good. If we can get the Reverse Magic one to be a Reversed version of this one, I'll be a happy camper. Love me some AoE and it even has the Solo Foe multiplier condition, which means the max multiplier should be really good. Maybe not Prime Axel good due to SP cost being 3, but still very potent. Can anyone playing please tell us what the multiplier range for the 7* version is? Would be greatly appreciated.

DaGingaBreadMan

I mean...They are gunna do it for Global too...JP is what, like half a day ahead of the US?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I mean...They are gunna do it for Global too...JP is what, like half a day ahead of the US?

Ehh, I don't think this is coming over. It's being called "Do your best, Japan!" so it's clearly meant to be a way for JP to catch-up due to Global surprisingly being ahead in Lux count. If we got it as well, it would negate the purpose of it being used to help JP catch up. IMO it feels like the Voting Gauntlet multipliers that Fire Emblem Heroes gets and may well be what nets JP the win. So I don't expect Global to get it at all. We'll see the new Prime, but not the new (and let's be honest, inconveniently timed for anyone not PST in Global) bonus times for the Lux event.

CutiePique

Awards

Wait, WHAT!? JP is getting Bonus times now? Then what the heck was the point of "No Bonus Times to keep things fair" if they're just gonna do this? I figured JP would win anyways, but not through this...

On a more positive note, PKA17 here looks really good. If we can get the Reverse Magic one to be a Reversed version of this one, I'll be a happy camper. Love me some AoE and it even has the Solo Foe multiplier condition, which means the max multiplier should be really good. Maybe not Prime Axel good due to SP cost being 3, but still very potent. Can anyone playing please tell us what the multiplier range for the 7* version is? Would be greatly appreciated.

According to one of my jp party members, the double lux period is because a lot of JP players were unable to get into the game to play for 24 hours. I dunno how much that impacts anyone's opinion on this sudden boon for JP's side, but just throwing that out there.

And the medal displays 9.44~13.88 for the 7* multiplier, so 21.71~31.92 total with the 130% guilt thrown in. Buuuut, unlike Praxel's -7RDD, PKA17 only does -4UDD.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

According to one of my jp party members, the double lux period is because a lot of JP players were unable to get into the game to play for 24 hours. I dunno how much that impacts anyone's opinion on this sudden boon for JP's side, but just throwing that out there.

And the medal displays 9.44~13.88 for the 7* multiplier, so 21.71~31.92 total with the 130% guilt thrown in. Buuuut, unlike Praxel's -7RDD, PKA17 only does -4UDD.

Well, that would take a bit of the sting off. If that's the reason and not just "Oh no JP's losing, better catch up" then I'm okay with it. Catching up for actual lost playtime makes sense.

Mmmm, I like those numbers. And only -4 is fine, seeing as if the Reverse Magic one has the same stats, I'll be copying it with my Perfect Trait HD Vanitas anyways and get the full -7 effect for the Prime itself. The sheer AoE power alongside a super high multiplier for lone foes makes it very desirable. Really hope the Reverse Magic one is the same, would be glorious for my Pet Slot or 5th slot in DD with VaniHD right in front of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back