• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Treasure Chest available for sale in Europe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

For only €159.99 (Approx. $185.81 USD), fans can own the Kingdom Hearts Treasure Chest containing the Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts III Bring Arts - Sora 2nd Form, which is not available for sale anywhere in Europe.

Along with the Bring Arts figure, this limited edition treasure chest will contain 2 other Kingdom Hearts Figures, 1 Kingdom Hearts Plush, and 3 Accessories. There are only 500 Treasure Chests available in Europe and the deal lasts until July 4th, 2018.

There is currently no word if this treasure chest will be available outside of Europe. 

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III, The World Ends With You and all things Kingdom Hearts

Thanks to forum user Silver_Soul for the tip!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm personally blanking on if I own the 2nd Form figure...but I think this a great opportunity for European fans to finally get their hands on some long-sought merchandise at 30% off.

Damnit kh my moneyyyyy.....its strange that its advertised for europe but the price is only written in great British pounds... this sounds tempting though

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah idek why it is like that. The listing talks about pounds and euros so it gets confusing. (The GBP that was in the article was my fault, though whoops)

What with how fast kh iii DE + bring arts disappeared off the store i was like ok im ordering it at least delivery is free. Would have been awesome if they introduce some new unannounced merch in this as well

Yeah idek why it is like that. The listing talks about pounds and euros so it gets confusing. (The GBP that was in the article was my fault, though whoops)

Also the UK is still in Europe its just that im sure that everyone else in the EU uses euros, i just thought that that what was written on their site XD. For those in the UK it is £149.99 thanks for the heads up so i could pre-order mine

Last edited:

Alja

Anybody having problems with accessing the site? I tried and it showed the chest for one second before giving me a 404 error. Trying to access the German site.

Other than that I like the idea but damn it is expensive, especially if I don't know every single item in the edition.

I had the same error when i clicked on the link...idk if the site layout for the German site is the same but you can easily access it by clicking on merchandise and its on the front page or you can just search for it.

Alja

I had the same error when i clicked on the link...idk if the site layout for the German site is the same but you can easily access it by clicking on merchandise and its on the front page or you can just search for it.
Ah yes, thank you!
Still, it irks me that it doesn't list all items clearly. Even if it's a huge discount, I want to know what I pay that money for - and to be honest, that Sora isn't really my first pick for a figurine :/

Se likse their blind boxes......or in this case blind chests.... i also thought it would have been an in game chest....i hope the plush isnt a shadow i already have one they are the easiest to get

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
This feels surprisingly cheap unless the accessories are 3 meow wow keychains or so. :0

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Got home from work and realized I do have 2nd Form Sora. I don’t have to feel upset about missing out on this, then.

But now I am tempted to make a wood chest like the one in the image. To the laser cutting lab I go!

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Got home from work and realized I do have 2nd Form Sora. I don’t have to feel upset about missing out on this, then.

But now I am tempted to make a wood chest like the one in the image. To the laser cutting lab I go!

Do these items actually come in a chest?

What are the odds of this coming to the USA? Asking for a friend lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Do these items actually come in a chest?

What are the odds of this coming to the USA? Asking for a friend lol

I don’t actually know if they do. I don’t even remember the first time they made one of these chests.

Ummm, I’m not sure on that either. I’ll see if I can bother somebody.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I don’t actually know if they do. I don’t even remember the first time they made one of these chests.

Ummm, I’m not sure on that either. I’ll see if I can bother somebody.

Thank you Oracle Spockanort! Always looking out for your KHInsiders

bagcifreak

Just pre-ordered it. I was going to order 2nd Form Sora soon anyways and him alone would have cost me +80€ so I'm fine. Considering what the "original price" is suppose to be, I'm assuming you're getting 1 Play Arts Kai, 2 Static Arts (Sora & Riku), a Heartless plush toy and 3 keychains. Buying all of those things separately would cost exactly 251€. You're also getting a (giant?) treasure chest with everything in it. If all of this is the case then it's definitely a good deal. Unless we're getting Funko Pop figs and stickers instead lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back