• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

June 22nd - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Bonus Jewels Campaign

■ Campaign Period: 
Jun. 22, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 1, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 22, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 2, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

If you purchase Jewels during the campaign period listed above, you'll get an extra bonus on top of your purchase!

You'll also receive double the amount of Skip Tickets from your purchase! Use Skip Tickets to instantly earn rewards from Quests that you've already completed all three Objectives for!

Jewel Package Campaign Bonus Jewels Campaign Bonus Skip Tickets 
100 Jewels +10 Jewels 0 ⇛ 0
540 Jewels +10 Jewels 2 ⇛ 4
1,700 Jewels +50 Jewels 7 ⇛ 14
2,400 Jewels +100 Jewels 10 ⇛ 20
6,600 Jewels +400 Jewels 25 ⇛ 50
14,700 Jewels +1,300 Jewels 50 ⇛ 100

Special Attack Bonus Campaign

■ Campaign Period: 
Jun. 22, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 1, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 22, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 2, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

During this campaign period, you'll have better luck when unlocking or re-rolling your Special Attack Bonus! 

For example, when unlocking or re-rolling a Medal with a Tier 4 Special Attack Bonus, you would normally roll within the range of60% and 130%. But during this campaign, you will roll between 90% and 130%!

You'll also experience the other following benefits, too! 
・Earn double experience points from Medal fusion on the Level Up screen!
・The amount of Munny required for Medal fusion on the Level Up screen is halved!

Special Attack Bonus Tier Normal Range Campaign Range
Tier 8 +150~230% +190~230%
Tier 7 +120~200% +160~200%
Tier 6 +100~180% +140~180%
Tier 5 +80~150% +100~150%
Tier 4 +60~130% +90~130%
Tier 3 +40~100% +70~100%
Tier 2 +20~50% +30~50%
Tier 1 +10~25% +15~25%

The latest Tier 8 Medal, KH II Kairi [EX+] arrives in this new Falling Price Deal! 

KH II Kairi [EX+] has arrived! 
With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward! 
As you’re also guaranteed to get a Trait Medal #19 each time you draw from this Deal, you'll be able to deck out your KH II Kairi [EX+] traits and power her up further!

KH II Kairi [EX+] comes with a powerful new Special Attack that buffs and debuffs enemies simultaneously! The buff and debuff will overwrite the current values, giving you an immediate advantage! 
・Example: If your strength is at -7, when this Special Attack activates, your strength will be overwritten to become +7!

Plus, you're also guaranteed to get a Tier 4, 7★ Medal per draw from this Medal Deal! 
As an added bonus, you will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

Even better, your first draw from this banner is FREE!

When you fuse Trait Medal #19 into KH II Kairi [EX+], the following will occur: 
 ・KH II Kairi [EX+] will gain a new trait
 ・KH II Kairi [EX+] will gain one Special Attack Dot. 
NOTE: If KH II Kairi [EX+] is already strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots, the Trait Medal will unlock the Special Attack Bonus. Trait Medals can also re-roll Special Attack Bonuses if the Bonus is already unlocked.

■Campaign Period: 
Jun. 22, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 2, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 22, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 3, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■ Falling Price Deal Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: FREE 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・You’re guaranteed to get a Trait Medal #19 each time you draw from this Deal! 
・You're guaranteed to get a Tier 4, 7★ Medal per draw from this Medal Deal! 
・You will receive three Magic Mirror Medals!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted KH II Kairi [EX+]2,000 more base Strength and Defense2 more trait slots

Medal Details

img
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
KH II Kairi [EX+] S Upright 8 1 turn: 7 STR, U- & PSM-STR, targets' -7 DEF, U- & PSM-DEF, -2 PSM-STR. SP ATK B +80%. Count +1. HP MAX. Gauge +10. Cures status ailments. All 0 4.98

Event Period: 
Jun. 22, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jun. 30, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 22, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

It's High Score Challenge time! 
The prize this time is the Musketeer Pete Medal! 
Aim for the top of the rankings and score high to receive this exclusive medal!

This time, players that manage to rank within the top rewards tier (1st-1000th) will receive a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted Musketeer Pete1,000 more base Strength and Defense.

img
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Musketeer Pete P Reversed 8 Deals 5 hits. 1 turn: ↑ R-STR by 3, STR & P-STR by 7. Uses all gauges regardless of skills. Inflicts more damage the more gauges used. All 0 x 7.39 - 19.37

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Re: June 22nd - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

I didn't get Kairi EX, and I pretty much went broke. I know that was stupid of me, but... I'm not sure I really even care all of that much, to be honest.

On the good side of things, I somehow managed to make 1880th place in PvP and got myself my first gold ticket since the first week. I now have enough to evolve a Tier 6 medal! I'm wondering if I should evolve my Illustrated Goofy, or if the copy medals are more worth it. I don't know.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Harmonie, I'd probably go for the Illustrated Goofy. Unless the copy medal gets some really beneficial boosts with going 7*, go for the Goofy.

Of course, that's just my own personal opinion.

Meow Wow

Awards

In b4 Kh3 Kairi EX+ boosts all of your strength and defense(both including Reversed) to the tier cap, decreases the enemies stats down to the minimum it can be, has a cure level of 6 and restores 20 gauges. Then it will have ensuna on it and when you activate it, it will also reset your keyblade to the beginning of the deck(only once) while you keep the buffs and it will still be within one turn.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Harmonie, I'd probably go for the Illustrated Goofy. Unless the copy medal gets some really beneficial boosts with going 7*, go for the Goofy.

Of course, that's just my own personal opinion.

I know one of the reasons that 7 star medals do so much damage is that massive increase in strength. So if I upgrade a copy medal to 7 star, then it would be able to more effectively copy a 7 star medal. I don't know how big of a difference it really is, though.

I'm so far behind everyone else in PvP because of those two weeks of not getting a gold ticket. Having a 7 star Goofy would be fantastic. I'm just not sure...

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I know one of the reasons that 7 star medals do so much damage is that massive increase in strength. So if I upgrade a copy medal to 7 star, then it would be able to more effectively copy a 7 star medal. I don't know how big of a difference it really is, though.

I'm so far behind everyone else in PvP because of those two weeks of not getting a gold ticket. Having a 7 star Goofy would be fantastic. I'm just not sure...

Copy Medals are not worth evolving to 7* unless you have no other options. The only benefit they gain is the added base stats. They do get an Alignment Buff, but it only activates when it doesn't copy something, which defeats the purpose of using a Copy Medal in the first place, and since they copy the multiplier of the copied medal, the multiplier buff does nothing for the Copy Medal's primary job. Go with the Goofy, it'll be better in the long run.

CutiePique

Awards

I didn't get Kairi EX, and I pretty much went broke. I know that was stupid of me, but... I'm not sure I really even care all of that much, to be honest.

On the good side of things, I somehow managed to make 1880th place in PvP and got myself my first gold ticket since the first week. I now have enough to evolve a Tier 6 medal! I'm wondering if I should evolve my Illustrated Goofy, or if the copy medals are more worth it. I don't know.
As someone who has evolved three copy medals and is completely happy with her choices: ...go Goofy. I'm getting a lot out of my copy medals in pve coliseum because the added strength boost keeps them relevant against lv4000+ enemies. Outside of that, it's not a substatial enough difference between 6* and 7*. Better to go with "real" medals first. :>

DefiantHeart

Awards

Fortunately I got Kairi on my sixth pull, but so mad on twitter that people only had to pull once or twice... and this one guy got three Kairis first pull. I'm like wtf? I think the copy medals deal additional damage and add upright or reverse, but not too sure. Probably should do Illustrated Goofy, least chu will be guaranteed a strong medal.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Harmonie evolve the goofie, im on tier 18 round 500 of coli still clearing things cause that goofy hits like a tank,i hope it comes back one day id love extra attack or air

also it helped me get to 330 in pvp just him and a copycat namine

hlc1988

Awards

So I've got Kairi KH2 EX.... What's the best skill to attach to her?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Decided to complete the new set of three quests. Could use the HDLs, it's short, daily missions, etc.

Total of 6 HDLs and 3 Cids. No Jewels, and definitely no Starlight Boosters like JP got. So unless you're hurting for HDLs, these are another pass. Why does SENA hate us? Just...what happened the past couple weeks where they decided barely rewarding filler will be okay? The 1 Shot challenge is the main exception, but ever since this Worldwide Competition started most extraneous Event quests have been really lackluster. It would be irritating if it wasn't so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back