• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 will be playable at PSX SEA in Bangkok

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 will be released on January 25, 2019 in Japan and January 29, 2019 in other territories. With less than 6 months to go, fans worldwide are all hoping that Square Enix will bring the game to local events so that they will be able to get a taste for themselves. After multiple showings at events in the US and France, along with confirmations for the upcoming Gamescom in Germany and Tokyo Game Show in Japan, where else could we expect to see this highly-anticipated title?

Well, it seems fans in Thailand will have the opportunity to play Kingdom Hearts 3 very soon! Square Enix will be bringing their familiar Olympus and Toy Box demo to Playstation Experience 2018 South East Asia! This event will take place at the GMM Live House in Bangkok, Thailand from August 18-19. Those in attendance can look forward to scaling the mountains to take on the Rock Titan, as well as teaming up with Woody and Buzz as they search for their missing friends.

In addition to Kingdom Hearts 3, Square Enix will also be showcasing Dragon Quest XI: Echos of an Elusive Age and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross], Kingdom Hearts III, and all things related to Kingdom Hearts

kingsoraful

Awards
Yup our first new piece of news will be at TGS and from there to release KH3 will be gettuing more focus. After TR and DQ9, KH3 is the nextr release for SE.

Darkspawn

Fallen to Darkness
Awards
Yup our first new piece of news will be at TGS and from there to release KH3 will be gettuing more focus. After TR and DQ9, KH3 is the nextr release for SE.

Perhaps, at Gamescom, we’ll get something on the level of either the Mickey trailer from SDCC or the Classic Kingdom trailer. The only reason I think it might happen is that there has been something KH related released every month since April. Maybe they’ll keep that consistent. If nothing else, they should just release an official version of the Orchestra trailer. Lol

But in terms of any serious reveals, I definitely think TGS will be the next place. Just a little over a month to go!

Awards
BANGKOK?! Dang it! I came back from Bangkok last month! Out of all the times something interesting happens in Thailand and I'm not there! I wonder if I can ask my dad if I can fly back just for this game. My grandma would probably be extremely happy just from me visiting her. *ponders seriously*

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Sign said:
...where else could we expect to see this highly-anticipated title?
I think Latin America needs some love, so possibly in Brazil at the Brasil Games Show. Or possibly in Sweden at the the Sweden Game Conference 2018. Both are in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back