• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Amazon Cyber Monday Stream to unveil new Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer, DLC, Twitch Prime Exclusive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

During the opening of Kinda Funny's Amazon's Black Friday stream on Twitch, Greg Miller, Nick Scarpino, and Tim Gettys confirmed three upcoming big announcements for KINGDOM HEARTS 3!

On the Cyber Monday stream at 1pm PST there will be the world premiere of a new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer, an exclusive DLC announcement and a special Twich Prime Exclusive announcement! Details about what to expect are scarce but the prospect of another trailer will surely excite Kingdom Hearts fans around the globe.

During the stream we also got our first real-life look at what the Kingdom Hearts 3 Xbox One and PlayStation 4 game cases will look like. With the recent news that Kingdom Hearts 3 has gone gold, as well as our first look at what the game disc will look like, it's certainly exciting to see more physicial material in relation to the game appear, which just makes the release of Kingdom Hearts 3 in just two months all the more real.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

the red monster

Awards
Extended trailer for winnie the pooh, calling it.
not sure what they can have as a DLC

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Man, I got home from work at 3 am and decided to stay up to watch the announcement but instead it's on Monday lmao what a world. I'm excited though, depending on the Twitch Prime exclusive they may get me subbing for a little bit to get it.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
could it be the extened version of the pooh trailer or something else?​

kingsoraful

Awards
Extended trailer for winnie the pooh, calling it.
not sure what they can have as a DLC

It'd make sense to reveal another Disney World saving the last one for Jump Festa.

could it be the extened version of the pooh trailer or something else?

I thought you told me in the other thread Nomura never specified a longer version of the Pooh trailer, why the sudden change huh? ;)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Man, Tim must be living his best life right now. He got to host FFXV's Uncovered event, ranked on Forbes' 30 under 30 list and gets to reveal a new KH3 trailer.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Man, Tim must be living his best life right now. He got to host FFXV's Uncovered event, ranked on Forbes' 30 under 30 list and gets to reveal a new KH3 trailer.
sign maybe this is a hint he can a world reveal at there panel or am i reaching

Mad Magix

I'm surprised they are talking about DLC already. What kind of things do you think they're gonna include in the DLC?

(Maybe finally a download code for everyone that did the Union Cross limited challenge to get the Starlight keyblade)

Leaferian

Awards
So the dlc announcement and the Twitch Prime exclusive are separate schedule items, interesting. Again, I wonder if my Twitch Prime through Amazon counts.

The DLC, I hope is an announcement of launch-day improvements and additions. I'd be thrilled to bits if they announced they were working on a look customization system like 0.2's. Not that I think it's likely, before someone tries to whack me with a text wall about why That Will Never Happen. It'd just be nifty.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
I'm salty that I specifically woke up at 5 am for this "announcement."

Ugh...it would have been perfect to show now. It's a weekend and I actually have TIME.

NOW the stuff that I actually wanted to see is going to be (probably) when I have to be out the door on Tuesday morning. Because you know they are going to save the KH stuff for the end. I should be able to watch the first hour and a half but then I gotta catch my bus.

Trailer is all well and good but I am far more curious about the "DLC announcement". Other than them giving some info about the secret ending they are going to patch in after the game's release I have no idea what they could be talking about...(and I am not sure if a patch counts as dlc, either)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why would they headline kh3 announcement if the announcement was for a future announcement o_O
The initial announcement banner was for both Black Friday and Cyber Monday. They never specified which day would have the news. We were all just so hopeful and thought Friday would be a given but we were wrong.

Leaferian

Awards
I'm surprised they are talking about DLC already. What kind of things do you think they're gonna include in the DLC?

(Maybe finally a download code for everyone that did the Union Cross limited challenge to get the Starlight keyblade)
As far as it being so early, the game went gold a few days ago. It's absolutely finished, and Nomura said they wouldn't start thinking or talking about DLC until development was over. With about 2 months left till launch, that's plenty of time for cosmetic items or maybe some simple additions.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
sign maybe this is a hint he can a world reveal at there panel or am i reaching

He gets to reveal a new trailer regardless so I wouldn't be surprised if there's nothing at their show since it's mere days after The Game Awards.

Darkspawn

Fallen to Darkness
Awards
Dang, they aren’t going to let us catch our breath and I’m here for it! I figured since the game went gold so early, they would probably be able to add some DLC pretty early on, but I definitely wasn’t expecting it to be announced so soon. I wonder if it’ll be something we can get at launch or what.

With another trailer and probably 2-3 in December, I think there’s definitely at least one Disney world left to reveal and a few originals. I don’t really see the need for an extended 100 Acre Wood trailer. I think they would have titled the first one “Short Version” like they did the Big Hero 6 trailer.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So I guess the theater trailer didn't count as the new one, ya?

Please let the DLC be a new outfit for Sora made entirely out of Amazon boxes.

Perkilator

Awards
I have school that day. I won’t be able to see it til I get home. Til then, I’m gonna stay off the forums.

meep2meep

Awards
The initial announcement banner was for both Black Friday and Cyber Monday. They never specified which day would have the news. We were all just so hopeful and thought Friday would be a given but we were wrong.

Ah ok, I never realized that it was a joint day panel. Thank you for clearing that up for me. Alot less salty now. I called my buddy who works at the local gamestop just in case and he said the console isn't in their system as of today in case anyone was wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back