• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► i might get killed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ace12993

i might get killed because i lied to one of my ex freinds,and he takes lying very seriously,he knows alot of people,and i mean alot,like thousands,his brother was in the bloods before (a gang if some of you don't know) and this gang is serious,like millions of people are in it,and my ex freind know were i live,the exact floor and everything,he said if i don't pay him 20$ a week he will send people to my house and kill me,and so will his brother,but i do not know if he is serious,i knew him for very long and i do know that his brother and him do know alot of people,so that is what scares me,so i need to know what i should do,i do not wanna die,so plz give me some advise of help if you can,and plz don't read this and not reply,cuz if anything hel send people on me today,so i don't got many hours left if anything,so plz don't read this and not reply,thanks.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Your not a blood when your twelve.

You just think your friends big because he saw bloods on t.v. and now he thinks he's one.

Just how me and my friends were before we went to highschool and realized we were being stupid.

It's a threat. Call the cops...

And if your one of those idiots who doesn't wanna do anything because your scared to "snitch", then just pay him the damn twenty dollars.

But if you do, your a complete idiot.

He can't do anything to you.

Last edited:

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
thank god there a new invention called door lock [sarcasm/]
This seems like something a twelve year old would exadurate. Come to your house and kill you? seriously? If you do die, leave something good for me in your will.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Your 12 so, I am guessing your friend is 12.

Your not a blood, nor is he. If, his brother is a blood, than, call the cops.

Your friend will get killed also, if he says that bloods got his back and they don't, I won't feel bad. Plus, if he is claiming Bloods than, consider his ass dead.

ace12993

its all good now,who ever gave me the advise to like stand up to him and start talking shit to him on the chat room i thank,and it worked,after that he said to me,u wanna patch things up?,and yes thats it,bu idj if i wanna be freinds with him again.

T

TwilightExternal

I find this very hard 2 believe =P maybe he's just seeking attention...but sorry if your not, anyway.

rowlageorge

lol, funny thread. Dude thats so childich lol!

"gimmi $20 or my brothers gonna kill ya" lol!!!

KingBlade

by sinspire^
lol, funny thread. Dude thats so childich lol!

"gimmi $20 or my brothers gonna kill ya" lol!!!

Funny?

I am guessing you live in the Suburbs, which means you know little of how things work in the streets. Move to the city and see how things really are on the other of city.

FireFox.

For some reasons I can't comprehend this thread reminds me of the gun shots in Connecticut last week, where the guy refused to give his money for ps3. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back