• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► i might get killed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
How would they find out? Even if they did, screw them. They're just trying to look cool anyways.

...I doubt that gangsters are just trying to look "cool" >_>

Those ****s can get real serious real fast. Seriously, the hardcore gangsters are some crazy bastards. Seriously @_@

P

ProstheticLeg

i have a way to resolve it,i would fight em and **** em up, but i can't do it in school and he lives far far far away from me........oh and i thought of tellin my parents but then they would go down to the schhool start some $h!t and then everybody would go like "0o0o0o you called ur parents to help you, you could have just fought em"

Oh BOY, PLEASE TAKE A VIDEO OFF YOU FIGHTING THEM.

Listen if what you say is true, a mere little kid, cant fight a bullet. Sorry to tell you that, but during these times bullet overpowers you. Lol jesus christ, if you can beat them so easily, then why not do it, and stop whining here. This is just so funny, and a bad way to seek attention.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Lawl. I went through this too. My "friend" really did know bloods, but I didn't get hurt. His brother obviously wasn't dumb enough to kill an adolescent because his little bro told him to. In the end he just got an ass whoopin' from his mom when she found out. I was scared too, but my advice is to just stand up to him. He obviously takes you for a punk.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Wow this is tough.

1. CHange your name , apperance and move to another building/house/state.
2, Call cops and tell parents.
3. Kill him and his brother.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
this is so funny..im 12

are you trying to seek attention..

Call the cops or get ppl from the UFC..lawl.................i swear, this is so funny!!!!!!

Fight back, tell parents, i swear, this is so frikin funny!!

Im sorry if your telling the truth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back