• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► i might get killed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ace12993

Uh Ace I would say just call the Police cause something like this happened where I live just a few days ago and someone did die. So either call the police or tell your parents either that or your screwed.

RIDE OR DIE ACE! RIDE OR DIE!

lawl..but really why did you ask on the Internet? Shouldn't you like know what to do in situations like this? Also if you believed what he said why didn't you tell someone already? WTFYO?

i did tell my real good freind, he told me to tell my parents, and i was about to, but i got second thoughts.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
...lol

Where the hell do you live? Sounds like some bull shit I would be in =/

You arn't slanging or anything, are you? xD

Really now, don't listen to the bull. I've been in these situations since I was in 3rd grade. If your freind is 13 too, then you don't have anything to worry about it. Big gangs don't worry about that shit. Cryptz, Bloodz, whatever. Stop tripping out. And if this shit is true, call the poe-poe >_>

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Ya know what, let´s make it easy to chose:

One: You get killed

Two: You pay your friend 30 a week

Three: You risk been called a wimp and tell the police and parents

Simple, now choose and get it ower whit.

Shadukai X

Banned
^ I'm going to be as blunt as I can.

Stop being a little female reproductive organ (darn filters) and tell your parents. They can help you out. They can solve the problem, and your being an idiot and making things WORSE by not telling them.

But I'm pretty sure this whole thing is bullsh*t to begin with, if this kid says hes going to kill you, wouldn't he have done it by now?

Why the hell do you put social status into consideration when it comes to your own life? Just because your classmates would think you're stupid because you told your parents, then they are the idiots, YOU'RE CLASSMATES ARE 13-14 YEARS OLD, THEY ARE IMMATURE.

Grow up. be an man, and stop b*tching about all this and DO something about it.

ace12993

ok u know what hows about this. Everybody who wants to say something negative about this get the f*ck off the thread, ok? Oh and do i have to repeat myself i don't my mom to panick she is not alright right now.

Shadukai X

Banned
Do you want to know why were getting negative? Because all of us have offered PERFECTLY REASONABLE advice, and you find childish little reasons not to do them.

You mom probably won't panic, she'll be ashamed that you didn't tell her sooner. You don't have to tell her too, you can tell your dad also. Stop whining and do something about this mess you got yourself into

Gurren Brigade FTW!
ok u know what hows about this. Everybody who wants to say something negative about this get the f*ck off the thread, ok? Oh and do i have to repeat myself i don't my mom to panick she is not alright right now.
Eh, I´m soon going to give up on you really. I´m not trying to be so negative abute it but it seems like it is the only way you´ll listen.
You have a dad? Talk to him, and ask him to not say to your mom before she´s feeling better. Besides adults do understand you to ya know.
You really have only have three choises on you now:
-Die
-pay
-tell
You shud really chose as soon as possibe cuse it is your own life you are wasting not mine or anyone elses. Do you get what i´m saying?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

Ok listen even if your mom isn't alright right now she still would offer you help to protect you, no matter what troubles she's going through your safety should be her first priority. You can always get your Dad or the police or even someone at school if your actually really worried about this.

We're trying to help you you just won't accept it because your blinded by your own insecurities of what people think of you and your illogical reasonings to not do something about this. Either do something or not.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Now you are actually sounding reasonable. Just grab that thought and tell em if ya really don´t wand your friend on your neck.

Shadukai X

Banned
How would they find out? Even if they did, screw them. They're just trying to look cool anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back