• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
358/2 Days is scheduled to be released this summer in Japan.
But,this summer could mean it's going to come out either in June,July or August.

Blue

When it comes out in Japan, would it be in Japanese? Becuz if it is, the English version would release a bit later, wouldn't it? D:
Yes it is in Japanese.It will take some time before this game will be released in America/Europe,but personally I think it'll come out late fall (America) and winter (Europe).

Yes it is in Japanese.It will take some time before this game will be released in America/Europe,but personally I think it'll come out late fall (America) and winter (Europe).

If I remember correctly we (Australia) have our release date synchronized with Europe? Correct me if I'm worng.

Blue

I think so...it really sucks that Europe/Australia has such a disadvantage concerning release dates of games.
:<

I think so...it really sucks that Europe/Australia has such a disadvantage concerning release dates of games.
:<

True Blue', KHI forums will go nuts for the next few months on how awesome the new games are, and poor little us have to endure it untill it's released here. :closedeyes:

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
bluesky du hast vollkommen Recht!
I feel me disappointed, cuz it really sucks <_< Super Smash Bros. Brawl cames first in Japan, and we European and American have to wait, and you guys could be lucky, Brawl joins America on the 9th March lol.
For Europe is no release date, there is just a rumor that Brawl comes June 6th -.-
Thats a big disadvantage for us. Im gonna buy BBS and 358 over 2 Days in Canada, I cant wait such a long time, still it comes to Europe.

GTA IV comes everywhere at the same day. Thats really good. They made good job. *Chapeau*

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Ouch, that sux. So far, I've gotten everything I've ordered from there. Wonder how many 358/2 games will be on there in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back