• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will there be a KH3, and when will it come out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

follow_the_wind

I just finished the second Kingdom Hearts and LOVED it. I'm really hoping there will be a number three for us over in the U.S. The ending of the KH2 made me think there might be...Anybody know anything? And maybe when it will get here?

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
I just finished the second Kingdom Hearts and LOVED it. I'm really hoping there will be a number three for us over in the U.S. The ending of the KH2 made me think there might be...Anybody know anything? And maybe when it will get here?

well there will b a KH3 and it'll most likely come out in 2010 because of the lateness that BBS is being releasesd and because ofcourse the creation of a new storyarc...the main issue is if it comes out for the PS3

Revanant Sora

The three inside games, BBS, 358/2 Days, and Coded haven't even came out yet, nor have a Release Date.

So I don't think you should be worring about that.

I'm sure there will be a KHlll, also it's going to be awhile, so just be patient. ^^

follow_the_wind

Thanks for the info. I dunno if any of the other posts said anything bout this, becuz I didn't take the time to read many of them. I did read about some of the ones that are supposed to come out in Japan...I think. But I'd rather them continue on Sora's story....

Revanant Sora

Thanks for the info. I dunno if any of the other posts said anything bout this, becuz I didn't take the time to read many of them. I did read about some of the ones that are supposed to come out in Japan...I think. But I'd rather them continue on Sora's story....

Well, Sora is said to be in it, that's for sure.

sephiroth3008

in your memories guideing you to darkness

well if you look at kingdom hearts coded and the end of kingdom hearts 2 you know they're seting up for a 3rd game also the date for kingdom hearts 3 well i estimate summer 2010 for the U.S :thumbup:

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
At this point, we're not sure, and while it's a possibility, they could just as easily decide not to make a KH3... But that would be sad. *nods* Anyway, yeah, it's been said before, but I'd hafta agree with the c.2010 theory. (Haha, my High School graduation year)

Charlie K

Back in Business
2011, late 2011, nomaru told me to tell only on Forum, and you guys are the lucky ones!..2011 is what I want..early not late.

TrueRoxas527

Did Nomura actually tell you to say that? Or are you just saying that?
Anyways, I'm thinking Kingdom Hearts 3 probably won't be out for a long while, (2011) but Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days might be coming out in NA this summer! Not sure, but wiki says that, even though it's not a good source, (I've recently discovered.)

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
^lol duh, ppl are a lil too hmm gullible?

2011, late 2011, nomaru told me to tell only on Forum, and you guys are the lucky ones!..2011 is what I want..early not late.

lol... nomura told u that eh? lol. just the forums? o_O cuz once something is on a forum on the net it is sure to NEVER leave right :p..... hehehe

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Well the KH PS team was working on Versus for the FF13 trilogy, no? Once that's finished *shrugs on if it's done or not, it's probably nearing completion* they'll be working on KH3, most likely. I'm guessing it'd be done before 2011, but it may be 2011 before the game is released stateside. Figure 2009 the latest for the three KH games in development now coming stateside, so giving two more years for another KH release... possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back