• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "Unbirths" Discussion and Speculation Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chosenoneknuckles

The Ambers Dicussion

So it seems the new enemy are called the 'Ambers', or something to that effect.

I personally believe that they are just early feral Heartless, with no set form as such yet [as whilst 'Ansem' made a whole bunch of Heartless, I've always believed that some degree of Heartless existed prior to that event].

By the end of BbS, MX [assuming] must obviously do something to cause them to cease and evolve into a sparse amount of formidable Heartless, trapped on various worlds because of the world walls etc.

So what are your theories and thoughts on them thus far?

And if mods feel this isn't needed, then feel free to delete it. This is just a quick fire post on having just read the newest info on BbS.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Bittermeat's translation came out as Ambers. A translation by duckroll at Neogaf came out as Unbirths. We won't know for sure for awhile.

shadow15

Well unbirths would be cancellation of birth maybe with cancellation there's creation? Just a thought there.

As un births people don't really like the name that much, I don't like it either. Ambers seems kind of strange but is possible in a way but i'm thinking along the lines of them being the same things, Since the SE Party discussion thread i've liked to call them Birthless.

I am sticking to the ideas that they're a threat to the universe if they came to be born, and the DS is one of them born.

They probably are a threat seeing as we have to battle them in Birth By Sleep, as Birthless they probably have instincts kind of like Heartless. If we are assuming correctly about this new enemy then i'm guessing they have higher ups of themselves as well.

A

Audo

This thread makes me wonder why we never had a New Enemy sticky in the first place... o_O

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
When I think of Ambers I think or Pokemon, for whatever reason.

Unbirth definitley fits the whole "Heartless" and "Nobody" theme. I rather like it.

Lexeon

Re: The Ambers Dicussion

So it seems the new enemy are called the 'Ambers', or something to that effect.

I personally believe that they are just early feral Heartless, with no set form as such yet [as whilst 'Ansem' made a whole bunch of Heartless, I've always believed that some degree of Heartless existed prior to that event].

By the end of BbS, MX [assuming] must obviously do something to cause them to cease and evolve into a sparse amount of formidable Heartless, trapped on various worlds because of the world walls etc.

So what are your theories and thoughts on them thus far?

And if mods feel this isn't needed, then feel free to delete it. This is just a quick fire post on having just read the newest info on BbS.

Heartless didn't exist at all in BBS, in any form or way.

T

tazztig

Re: The Ambers Dicussion

I have no clue on what this enemy might do as far as in the game.>>.*

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xDD I remember when Nobody was announced. "wtf is a nobody WTF IS THIS" XDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.