• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will BBS be better because it's darker?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will BBS be the best Kh game because it is darker?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

I ask again what I have asked in other threads... Someone has to die to make a game dark?
The death isnt important in Watanabe´s stories, but HOW it all came to the death..

Nomura says that Watanabe is extremely skilled and thats what Im think too..

Rix

:)
Awards
Well... I have always noticed that when people are talking about a darker game and a darker storyline death is always involved. I don't get it... Death isn't everything that makes a game dark right?

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
yeah i guess so but i dont know where your going with this i mean besides the mx being terra part yeah i beleive he is to

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
u dont kno that and it would be cool if they made a mature rated kh game o at least teen with blood and gore:toungesmile::closedeyes:

Exactly what i think, "doesnt want to bring up the milk and dark chocolate again"

And only if it was rated X...err..nvm, but yah

I would like to see some blood in this game. When sora got hit, he didnt even get a bruise. Just think when you fight sephiroth, i had to be level 80 to kill him. Sora during the fights should have been cut to smithereens, and the fire should have burned him...>.>

but sadly, Kingdom hearts =\= Darkness

Ren

adios motherfucker
I ask again what I have asked in other threads... Someone has to die to make a game dark?

Tons of people think so, just like people think Sora needs to kick the bucket for KH to resolve itself >.>
They overlook that it's not simply the death itself, but the circumstances surrounding the death.

It bothers me =/ I don't think death is the only way a game could be dark.

Rix

Awards
Tons of people think so, just like people think Sora needs to kick the bucket for KH to resolve itself >.>
They overlook that it's not simply the death itself, but the circumstances surrounding the death.

It bothers me =/ I don't think death is the only way a game could be dark.

Finally! Yes, A gem can be dark without any deaths.

Rix

Awards
say whatever you want... I just want them to find a more creative way of making the game darker than killing somebody off...

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
say whatever you want... I just want them to find a more creative way of making the game darker than killing somebody off...

To put it in simple terms, make every character emo's, and add dark and scary background music, and flashes of lighting shimmering throught the sky's like a ghost. But in every darkness there is light, Yin-Yang are the perfect sunjects for this.

There has to be someone with a pure heart. Ven as a Prince Of Hearts, Striving to keep everything safe and sane...

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
To put it in simple terms, make every character emo's, and add dark and scary background music, and flashes of lighting shimmering throught the sky's like a ghost. But in every darkness there is light, Yin-Yang are the perfect sunjects for this.

There has to be someone with a pure heart. Ven as a Prince Of Hearts, Striving to keep everything safe and sane...

sora cant be emo....-_- he just cant

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Indeed, Better

it is not dark! its just like the other kh games!

Do you mean to say that you haven't noticed the steady increase in mature and dark themes in the KH games? Starting at KH1, then moving through the games, where the darkest yet appears to be Birth By Sleep.

Yes, I do think it would be better. Kingdom Hearts has so many themes that should be displayed as what they are, in the dark and mature ways that they should be shown. Plus I think I'll just like the reprieve from Sora's happy-go-lucky goody-two-shoes attitude.

Rix

Awards
hehe, a bunch of emos isn't enough to make it a good dark game either though xD

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
hehe, a bunch of emos isn't enough to make it a good dark game either though xD

i guess your right, they will get aids because they always share the same knives to cut each other with...but, that meens there will be deaths in the game....

Hmmm....kill...kill...kill...kill....

Scratch that, make everyone goth...make them worship the power of Xehanort "not a xehanort fan"

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
BBS is darker because the PSP´s LCD-screen is so dark.. If you are recharging your PSP Slim&Lite, then the screen is one level brighter..

I hope you're being sarcastic

Ren

adios motherfucker
but a gem cant bring out sadness unless the unexpected were to happen, Death. Death can be the only way for us to truly grasp the understanding of Kingdom Hearts. Yet, can the people endure the superfluous act of which is death? i say not.

but i digress

Are you saying that the only times you felt sad were when people died? I think I grasped the darker aspects of KH perfectly fine without the deaths. =/

I hope you're being sarcastic

No, I'm sure he's perfectly serious.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Are you saying that the only times you felt sad were when people died? I think I grasped the darker aspects of KH perfectly fine without the deaths. =/

In the touch of making it a darker feel, someone needs to die, NOT SORA! SORA ROCKS!....but ven or terra, or aqua...

I dont want a milk to dark chocolate feel....dark chocolate is just as dark as milk....

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
but a gem cant bring out sadness unless the unexpected were to happen, Death.

It's so unexpected everyone and their sickly old mothers are ranting over it.
Then when Terra'll die I'll go "GAPS- ah screw this I saw it coming from a mile away. At least he's at peace now."

Onwards -

Presenting the theories people have came up with to this day -

Ven = Erased? Probably buried inside Sora and eventually became Roxas who's a tragic character on his own. Returned to being buried in Sora.
Aqua = ended up a Heartless and a Nobody, and a Nobody that didn't like where she was, kept trying to run away, and had too many things messed up about her.
Terra = Fused with his greatest enemy, lost everything and everyone he held dear, eventually became what he hated the most, and then disappeared (until Xehanort'll be put back together for KH3 >>)

I think killing any one of them would be doing them a favor if even half the things people speculate over come to pass.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Terra = Fused with his greatest enemy, lost everything and everyone he held dear, eventually became what he hated the most, and then disappeared (until Xehanort'll be put back together for KH3 >>)

I think killing any one of them would be doing them a favor if even half the things people speculate over come to pass.

Xehanort will probably comes back as an un-birth.."no one is sure if Un-Births are extinct."

And wouldnt that make an awsom plot twist, the darkness/light, from terra, makes an n-birth...maby...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back