• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will BBS be better because it's darker?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will BBS be the best Kh game because it is darker?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cananthegreat

Here's the reason's :

I myself think terra is xehanort. And it says that AtW found xehanort at the edge of death.

And i can't think of a good guy being beaten to Near death before in KH.

MX looks more menacing then any other KH villian ... because he's bald.

What do you think?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's written by the person who wrote CoM.
It'll be darker than most KH games thus far, that's for certain, and while its quality will hopefully be in general, it having its dark moments (ala Repliku ;; ) will certainly be an one heck of an added bonus.

And yes. MX being bald makes him look kickass.

AppleFreak

the game not dark, the scan was indeed dark.

bald dont look really villain to me. All villain suppose to be Evil in action, not appearance

rikus_dawn

It might be a little more darker then the other kingdom hearts games but that's just my opinion

Y

Yannis

BBS is darker because the PSP´s LCD-screen is so dark.. If you are recharging your PSP Slim&Lite, then the screen is one level brighter..

Faris

Perfect Harmony
i dunno i think the BBS trailer made the game out to be a lot darker

i think it will be a pinch more sinister but still sticking to the traditional happy sort of feel

Y

Yannis

I want many to die in BBS.

Ven and Aqua at least.. That would make it tragic.. When Terra stabs Aqua with a heart unlocker :D

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Personally I get a bit worried every time someone tries to make something "darker & edgier", it often seems like they think being "dark" must automatically make it better.

Rix

:)
Awards
Why do everybody think that BBS is gonna be so incredibly dark? Yes, it might be a little more serious and also a little darker than the previous games, but not superdark. And if a game gets darker, it doesn't mean that it is necessarly getting better... So yeah.

Y

Yannis

Why do everybody think that BBS is gonna be so incredibly dark? Yes, it might be a little more serious and also a little darker than the previous games, but not superdark. And if a game gets darker, it doesn't mean that it is necessarly getting better... So yeah.
Tetsuya Nomura has actually said it out clear that the story of BBS is pretty hard to tell because its pretty dark and violent storyline.

Rix

Awards
really? I think he just said that it will be more serious than the other ones.

Y

Yannis

really? I think he just said that it will be more serious than the other ones.
He said that the storyline of BBS is pretty dark and violent. "dark" and "violent" were the exact words that he used. Of course they wont unleash the whole storyline as it was made..

There are rumors that Terra will kill/wound Aqua and maybe Ven too. I can see it happen, especially after reading the newest trailer description

Rix

Awards
ok... I have NEVER seen that he has said that.. Just that the stopry would be more serious.. Guess I gotta look up Nomura interviews then.

But.. It is KH after all. I don't think that it will be veeerrry dark and violent after all. More than the other games, but not too different either.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Tetsuya Nomura actually did say it was going to be a very sinister and dark game compared to the other games.

But if you look at the other games, making something darker, is like making milk chocolate dark chocolate.

But thats just me, i hope it has a really dark story line, Ven and Aqua dieing, and Terra bieng the only serviver,

"though in KH2FM+ the battle was non-cannon, so maby it was in the past, who knows, but yah."

Y

Yannis

ok... I have NEVER seen that he has said that.. Just that the stopry would be more serious.. Guess I gotta look up Nomura interviews then.

But.. It is KH after all. I don't think that it will be veeerrry dark and violent after all. More than the other games, but not too different either.
Daisuke Watanabe made BBS´s storyline. And yes, its finished. The same dude made CoM´s storyline which is more mature and has some theoretic hidden meanings that I wont go in detail right now..

Nomura is the director so he forms Watanabe´s story to be maybe not so mature..

Im not sure if Watanabe´s original storyline was Riku Replica committing suicide when he couldnt defeat the real Riku.. Then it was changed

Rix

Awards
I ask again what I have asked in other threads... Someone has to die to make a game dark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back