• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 FM+ Price

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakai

If I were to take a plane to Japan and buy Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+, how much would the game actually cost in US dollars. My friend is going to Japan so I just wanted to know how much it actually costs. Sorry if someone asked this before. Thanks in advance!

Ethereal

My guess would be the same as it is here: 40 bucks. d:

Or 20, if it's had one of those price drops. But I'm really not sure.
Bring $60 just in case. I remember FM+ being bundled with RE: Chain of Memories.. That could drive up the price a bit.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
If you manage to get the Ultimate Hits re-release of it, similar to our Platinum or "Best of" games, then the price should be around 30 bucks.

I don't think it'll ever go over 60 dollars maximum.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Nah, it shouldn't be any more that at all... HAAAAAAAAAAAhAHAHah, sorry, random moment, I just looked at your sig Lenny

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Alright kid. I might as well be the official KH2FM+ Helper. Ive helped loads of people, now ive come to you. Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Plus cannot be played without a Swap Magic disc. A swap magic can be bought here, Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions! - Play-Asia.com and so can KH2FM+. Swap Magic and Kh2 will cost you atleast 100 dollars total. Kingdom hearts 2 Final Mix+ Includes Kingdom Hearts:Re:Chain Of Memories.; It is a remake of chain of memories which is amazing. If u need to learn more about Swap Magic, go here Welcome to Swap Magic 3 Official Web Site it will tell u everything u need to know about swap magic. I hope u have fun if u buy it!

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Like most people have said, it's around 40-60. Idk about the greatest hits version though. I bough mine for $45.00USD I think it was. Dont forget you have to spend money on a modchip or Swap Magic too.

IDX Rider

If your system can play imported games and burned CD/DVD-R games already, just torrent the game. If you want to buy it, I'd buy the LE version because it comes with some artwork book thing if I recall correctly and a new case or something like that.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Maybe it'll cost 60 dollars. But if they have a bargain one, it'll most likely be 35 dollars. That's how much I got mine for...

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
Depends on where you get the game. Right.???

well, i got mine on ebay, and it still had the wrap on it and a fancy sheeth on it that had the cover on it, but it also said "when distant hearts beat as one, their hands will be joined together once again." i think it might be special, cause this is the second copy i got.(i screwed up the first one)

Zimfan508

Website
www.youtube.com
well, i got mine on ebay, and it still had the wrap on it and a fancy sheeth on it that had the cover on it, but it also said "when distant hearts beat as one, their hands will be joined together once again." i think it might be special, cause this is the second copy i got.(i screwed up the first one)
Well I got mine at Otakon 2008 for$40 and swap magic seperate for $30 but I think it was a good deal
Next year im gettin the first games Fm thats sold for $35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back