• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi Ship in Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cam1lee

How do the new characters in BBS get around to other worlds? I was wondering if there is a gummi ship mode in BBS like in kh1 and 2. It would be pretty fun if they did put it in the game, but i thought it was a good question since nobody came around to asking that.:glare::)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
A gummie ship is possible. But I believe that they will have a more sophisticated way of travel.
Gummie ships look too childish.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Who ever cared about how childish the gummi ships were? :<
I liked them in KH2. If they come back with an even better version for BBS, I would love them to death.

If they come up with something else, I have no objections.
DAMMIT. PW IS TAKING OVER MY MIND.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I just hope that it will be more challenging, I mean really?
Just like the rest of KH1 and KH2, mash/hold the x button and occasionally the square button to do some killer barrel rolls

*Looks around and see's peppy cynically smiling in one of my ceiling panels*

O.O

That's about something completely different though... That's about the concept video.

Oh and I believe they will use Gummi Ships.

How in the hell does the concept video relate to gummi ships?!
You people are making less and less sense everyday!!! >w<

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Who ever cared about how childish the gummi ships were? :<
I liked them in KH2. If they come back with an even better version for BBS, I would love them to death.

Childish as in Design. Not gameplay, I liked them too. TAV are serious type characters.
kh-gummiship-s2.jpg

If they stepped out of this, they'd lose some cool points XD

A

Audo

I just hope that it will be more challenging, I mean really?
Just like the rest of KH1 and KH2, mash/hold the x button and occasionally the square button to do some killer barrel rolls

*Looks around and see's peppy cynically smiling in one of my ceiling panels*

O.O

How in the hell does the concept video relate to gummi ships?!
You people are making less and less sense everyday!!! >w<
Maybe you should have read the thread before you linked to it then,

Childish as in Design. Not gameplay, I liked them too. TAV are serious type characters.
kh-gummiship-s2.jpg

I guess it is a good thing they don't care about losing cool points.

Ren

adios motherfucker
kh-gummiship-s2.jpg

I didn't like KH1 gummi ships. :<
I didn't really notice the design. I was more concerned about beefing my ship up and making huge explosions in space. XD

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
Eh, I'm pretty sure there's a thread very similar, if not identical to this one. Don't feel like searching for it, so whatever.

BBS Travel: Doubtless we'll be using Gummi Ships... again, but alternatively, I'd like to use ... dot dot dot, the keyblades themselves. :D

bbstravelfj2.png

And instead of space, you'd be able to travel throughout, say, the Corridor of Darkness. Much more different, suits their style, and yes... it's badass. (Your opinion don't matter, RK. XP)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Eh, I'm pretty sure there's a thread very similar, if not identical to this one. Don't feel like searching for it, so whatever.

BBS Travel: Doubtless we'll be using Gummi Ships... again, but alternatively, I'd like to use ... dot dot dot, the keyblades themselves. :D

bbstravelfj2.png

And instead of space, you'd be able to travel throughout, say, the Corridor of Darkness. Much more different, suits their style, and yes... it's badass. (Your opinion don't matter, RK. XP)

Sweet ride. I could see that flying through space/Corridor of darkness and it being like the gummi. cool

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I like it. It says "I have to get to where I'm going quickly"

And maybe you could change the design like the gummi ship. If that is the mode of travel, that is.

Ren

adios motherfucker
That keyblade scares the bejeezus out of me.
Seriously, it's not normal.

Go gummi ships. ;_;

A

Audo

I like it. It says "I have to get to where I'm going quickly"

And maybe you could change the design like the gummi ship. If that is the mode of travel, that is.
It's more like the worst Keyblade concept ever... imo of course.

blitz gene

yeah i'm expecting there to a gummi ship. it's not like they teleport or something cus that would be dumb.hopefully there would be gummi ship missions in it cus i like those their fun

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
It's more like the worst Keyblade concept ever... imo of course.

There you go again, I knew you'd say something like that. XD

But yeah, I'm really not discounting the fact that at the moment, Gummi Ships are much more likely. I'm just saying, this could be an alternative option.

Remember that little vehicle that appeared like... outta nowhere when you fought the nobody dragon Xemnas, I guess, summoned? It'd look something like that whilst functioning similarly to a Gummi Ship. Seriously, it's not as bad as you make it sound. =/

davethekhfan

i doubt the gummi ship will be in bbs for one reason...xehanort hasn't opened the 'door' in ansem the wise's basement in radiant garden yet so the walls seperateing the worlds might still be up:glare: which is not cool:lol:

A

Audo

i doubt the gummi ship will be in bbs for one reason...xehanort hasn't opened the 'door' in ansem the wise's basement in radiant garden yet so the walls seperateing the worlds might still be up:glare: which is not cool:lol:
Gummi Ships existed before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back