• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
roxas is a nobody i said that

I've never heard of a situation in which a Nobody can create another Nobody - considering a Nobody doesn't have a heart to lose/give up willingly.

riku was when ansem took over him and when he turned to the darkness in kingdom hearts two

Riku has never lost his heart. He was being manipulated by Xehanort's Heartless; and in KHII, he allowed himself to become submerged in darkness so that he could defeat Roxas, help Sora, etc. But he was still in control, then. He still hadn't lost his heart.

who ever said they couldnt have a nobody

Can you imagine a Disney character (Mickey?) with a Nobody?

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Re: Xion question

I think he is asking if anyone else actually thinks Xion looks like Kairi. I don't think so. Mabey just a tad, cause the guys that work on the in game characters are following Tetsuyas orders of "Make 'em look the same exept the hair and crap, later, I'm gonna go ride a hard drive like it is a horsie..."

:blink:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Because Xion could be affected by Sora's memories. Because of this, she might take on the Kingdom Key.

That is Roxas's KK. She took it from him. We are not sure if she has one of her own.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I was under the impression that Roxas used keyblades different from the Kingdom Key. And if she has one of her own (if), doesn't it moot the entire idea of her stealing one from Roxas?

Roxas starts out with the KK

it isn't until later that he starts wielding both Oathkeeper and Oblivion

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I was under the impression that Roxas used keyblades different from the Kingdom Key. And if she has one of her own (if), doesn't it moot the entire idea of her stealing one from Roxas?

Exactly, If she had one, why steal another one. I think that hnts at her not actually being a chosen weilder of the Keyblade. or at least she never recieved one of her own.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Exactly, If she had one, why steal another one. I think that hnts at her not actually being a chosen weilder of the Keyblade. or at least she never recieved one of her own.

she cant be though because she is a nobody. its almost as if she is the components of keyblade wielders body and soul. in my opinion and most of you will flame me for this, i think she is body from kairi or something along those lines. and a soul from sora. i just dont see how roxas or namine fits into that.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
she cant be though because she is a nobody.

Roxas is Sora's Nobody and DiZ referred him as the Keyblade's Chosen One just fine. A Nobody is part of his Somebody.

its almost as if she is the components of keyblade wielders body and soul. in my opinion and most of you will flame me for this, i think she is body from kairi or something along those lines. and a soul from sora. i just dont see how roxas or namine fits into that.

They don't, but then again it doesn't make sense. Sora's Soul went to Roxas and Namine, otherwise they couldn't have been 'alive'.
And until explained otherwise in some horrible way, Kairi's Body was untouched at all while her Body was inside Sora's Body, and then was rejoined by the Heart to form the Somebody again. Until explained somehow differently, I don't think Xion is made from Kairi's Body since that stayed with Kairi.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Roxas is Sora's Nobody and DiZ referred him as the Keyblade's Chosen One just fine. A Nobody is part of his Somebody.

roxas isn't the chosen keyblade wielder, sora is. roxas can only wield essentially by default.

They don't, but then again it doesn't make sense. Sora's Soul went to Roxas and Namine, otherwise they couldn't have been 'alive'.
And until explained otherwise in some horrible way, Kairi's Body was untouched at all while her Body was inside Sora's Body, and then was rejoined by the Heart to form the Somebody again. Until explained somehow differently, I don't think Xion is made from Kairi's Body since that stayed with Kairi.

yeah that's what i didn't understand seeing kairi body still existed without a heart. unless that was xion all along o_O

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
roxas isn't the chosen keyblade wielder, sora is. roxas can only wield essentially by default.

Only Roxas is Sora, in a way. He's not someone else, so saying a Nobody isn't a chosen Wielder doesn't hold.
Xemnas said:
I'm what's left... or maybe I'm all there ever was
It's not like Selphie got to Wield because she knew Sora or something.
Though to be fair Ven might complicate this specific example, but for now...

yeah that's what i didn't understand seeing kairi body still existed without a heart. unless that was xion all along o_O

Think a Nobody - a Body and Soul, twisted and changed by the Darkness once the Heart became a Heartless.
Now remove the Heart becoming a Heartless, but keep it leaving the Body.
No Darkness involved, thus - Kairi's B+S didn't change.
Seeing how Kairi's B+S were reunited with her H still during KH1, I doubt what we got to see had anything to do with Xion.
The night of the storm if she's Kairi's Nobody from what we've seen. Otherwise, no go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back