• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darksora72

Re: Xion question

after the newest trailer i can tell u right now xion is realated to sora somehow

she might be the memories kairi in soras mind
or something else
but when she talked to roxas it seemed obvious to me

Awards
D: she DOES look like Kairi. she looks TOO MUCH like Kairi to be her Nobody though, imo XD

Hmmm....

xionnew.jpg

A

Audo

*shakes head*
Anyways, here's what her character render actually looks like, for those who havent seen it yet.
newjump1.jpg

firemage8

Yes lots of people are good with manipulating characters with photo shop or paint. It is really amazing.

Xion could have been created by Xemnas since he introduced her into the organization. Or she could of been created when Sora stabbed himself with the keyblade and the other heart may have been a double heart creating another nobody besides Namine.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well I feel sheepish @ GA

Xion could have been created by Xemnas since he introduced her into the organization.

Means nothing. He's the Superior, the leader, it makes sense he'd be the one introducing new members officially.

Or she could of been created when Sora stabbed himself with the keyblade and the other heart may have been a double heart creating another nobody besides Namine.

:\ which would've had even less substance than Namine possibly. I really dislike that notion. Sora has only so much B+S to create Nobodies over.

Guernsey

Awards
I don't know about you guys but to me she looks sort of like Saya from Blood +.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back