• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra Erases Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

adios motherfucker
It's hard to guess Ven's intention, but it's Aqua he asked to erase him, not Terra. You can tell by the silhouette.
Ven_BirthBySleep2.jpg

If you dig around, you can find a few theories on why he wants to be erased.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I actually did a summary of Ven's personality before. It gave plausible reasons as to why he'd want to be erased.

Zeffphyr

I just thought of a theory. Terra was asking MX "What have you done to his heart?!"
MX might have captured Ven at some point and altered him. I think Ven might have
known that something was "wrong" with him and that he might turn to darkness or
something related. And that would be why he asked to be erased.

Oh, I see the shadow now. Sry about that. >_>

Ren

adios motherfucker
I just thought of a theory. Terra was asking MX "What have you done to his heart?!"
MX might have captured Ven at some point and altered him. I think Ven might have
known that something was "wrong" with him and that he might turn to darkness or
something related. And that would be why he asked to be erased.

That's probably the general theory. Knowing KH, it'll be a more complex version of what you just stated. MX does _____ to Ven, Ven realizes ______ is wrong with him, Ven plays hero and asks to be erased/fused/killed. *Cough*

Oh, I see the shadow now. Sry about that. >_>

No worries. At least you didn't try to make an argument out of it. XD

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
...But the shadow is Terra!

[/Sarcasm]

I don't know, Ven is pretty emo. He seems to give up and believe Maelificant over Aqua about Terra turning to the Dark Side. Maybe his lack of trust and depression is why he wants to be erased.

Last edited:

Ren

adios motherfucker
I don't know, Ven is pretty emo. He seems to give up and believe Maelificant of Aqua about Terra turning to the Dark Side. Maybe his lack of trust and depression is why he wants to be erased.

It seems unrealistic to say he's emo at this point. It's not like we know exactly who he is and what he's like.
And the setting and the apparent circumstances of TAV's situation don't seem to allow for him to be a pansy, depressed emo. Terra, Aqua, and Ven have clear motives for pursuing MX (which is why they split up), and it's clear that MX did something to Ven. I don't see many other (realistic) options.

I'm pretty much rejecting the idea of Ven giving up because of trust issues/depression. It doesn't make sense, and doesn't contribute to the plot or answer any worthwhile questions.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It seems unrealistic to say he's emo at this point. It's not like we know exactly who he is and what he's like.
And the setting and the apparent circumstances of TAV's situation don't seem to allow for him to be a pansy, depressed emo. Terra, Aqua, and Ven have clear motives for pursuing MX (which is why they split up), and it's clear that MX did something to Ven. I don't see many other (realistic) options.

I'm pretty much rejecting the idea of Ven giving up because of trust issues/depression. It doesn't make sense, and doesn't contribute to the plot or answer any worthwhile questions.

A basic overview of Ven's personality:

Ven is a courageous young man. Seems to be 14-16. Looks to be an easy going person.

Ven is young, so most likely immature. He has a strong sense of duty and is willing to help people out who's in need. He suffers from short term memory loss and has a great fear of MX.

Ven doesn't appear to be very skilled with his Keyblade as he's mostly seen getting defeated. More likely the reason he became an apprentice to the unseen Keyblade Master.

Towards what seems to be the end of Ven's scenario, he asks Aqua to "erase him." This can imply that something major has happened and he feels responsible, or partially at least. It could even be that he's afraid of something. Though one thing is certain, it holds a deeper connotation than "erase everyone's memories of me". The word erase may not even make it into the American version.

Ven apparently has seen members of the Organization before they became nobodies, though his 10 years younger aesthetic counterpart; Roxas has never seen Mickey. His Keyblade breaks during the BBS trailer, leading SOME people to believe that his Keyblade is fake. Though this has yet to be substantiated.

Zero Sora

Awards
mybe he wants to be erased becuase he found out hes a unbirth< meaning he wasnt meant to be
Uhh... the whole "Not meant to exist" thing is a Nobody thing. We don't know what Unbirths are yet. So it's to soon to say that's the reason he wants to be erased.

Edit - Didn't see PMF's post.

Towards what seems to be the end of Ven's scenario, he asks Aqua to "erase him." This can imply that something major has happened and he feels responsible, or partially at least.
I think he feels responsible for Terra's supposed downfall into Darkness. This can be assumed when Terra confronts MX about Ven's heart, meaning Terra is trying to help Ven and willingly surrenders to the Darkness. Maybe Terra makes a deal with MX to help Ven if he goes to the Darkness?

Last edited:

Ren

adios motherfucker
For some reason, I feel like the keyblade broke because it...hit the cliff really hard. While it was frozen.

Keyblades are apparently more resistant to breakage than that, I guess.

Zeffphyr

Well yeah. o_O
In the beginning of the final boss battle
in KH2, the keyblade slices through freakin
massive skyscrapers! Any other sword
would probably break.<_<

Zero Sora

Awards
Yeah it's kind hard to see a real Keyblade that can slice through buildings, being broken when hitting a rock while frozen. If anything, the Keyblade would form back together again since then mostly appear to be made out of energy or some form of light.

Sweet Genocide

Maybe he found out he has a reused character design :3
Well yeah. o_O
In the beginning of the final boss battle
in KH2, the keyblade slices through freakin
massive skyscrapers! Any other sword
would probably break.<_<
have you seen Advent Children? cloud and sephi can do that too. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back