• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra Erases Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Wow, this is my first thread that's actually more than one page.
I feel so proud of myself. T^T

Yeah, but it's mainly just people telling you that its Aqua that Ven is talking to. If you had called it "Aqua Erases Ven" it'd only be about 1 page xD

shadowred3

mybe he wants to be erased becuase he found out hes a unbirth< meaning he wasnt meant to be

heres how that would work........

ven is not born but is suppose to be born instead or before sora. when he becomes a unbirth sora takes his place in existance or to be exisatance. when vens erased he cant fully exist anymore cause sora wil mainly exist instead of him. since he cant die before hes born he fuses eith sora giving him the ability to wield the keyblade.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
ven is not born but is suppose to be born instead or before sora. when he becomes a unbirth sora takes his place in existance or to be exisatance. when vens erased he cant fully exist anymore cause sora wil mainly exist instead of him. since he cant die before hes born he fuses eith sora giving him the ability to wield the keyblade.

Yeah, except we know nothing about Unbirths. So you're more then likely going to be wrong. And Ven and Sora's connection hasn't be exposed as of yet. Excluding the Ven/Roxas connection that is.

Last edited:

XionXIVRikuXV

Hmm...everyone should know it's obviously Aqua who he asks to erase him.
As for why, maybe something that MX did to him.......yatayata

Does anyone remember the secret video you get after 100% completion of KH2 and KH2 final mix+...where Ven comes up from behind MX in an attempt to break Terra free of the onslaught....(MX teleports behind Ven grabs him by the helmet in midair...enshrouds him in *Darkness*...then freezes him and throws him off of the cliff.....he then landed near Aqua who cradled him like a dying friend, and Terra got all pissed off and his eyes started to *glow* as MX was trying to escape to the Heart of All Worlds.

What happened to him in this very fight is my theory why he wants to be erased, and why Terra and Aqua want to take revenge upon MX.

What does everyone else think?:mellow:

Well, i think that this is true. i think that is a very plausible theory.

oh, and Ven is telling Aqua to "erase" him, not Terra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back