• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wats an easy way to get key to reward cards???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxharmlessXsinxX

i beat the game and I'm going through the worlds opening the key to rewards room opening the chests but i ran out of cards to open them...whats an easy way to get the "key to rewards card"

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Atlantica seems to be the best place to get them though, they seem to appear more

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I got three of them in the duration of two days. What you need to do though is get one and use it, otherwise I don't think you can get another one. What I did was, because I was leveling up so redoing floors didn't matter, whenever I got one I just left that Floor and teleported somewhere I didn't get the Reward from. Then went back to the floor I got the Cards at (Atlantica, first world in the second World set) and just got more. Repeat.

Superschlock

Awards
Hmm? I think I've gotten more than one before without using one first

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I thought it was the higher you are, the easier they are to find?

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Well, you don't find any Key to Reward cards before you get to, like, level 6 or so- the set of cards you get from Larxene- so it's only the higher level that you initially get cards.

However, I think you can go back to the other levels and find them there after getting your first one, I think.

XxharmlessXsinxX

I found an easy way...
I'm going through all the worlds and opening the key to rewards rooms
-You can only hold one key to rewards card at a time so dont waste your time trying to get like 10 at once
-When you want a key to rewards card go to Destinty Island and get in as many battles until you get one
IDk if it will work for you but that is my trick

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
hmm. an efficient way for me is: go to atlantica and use an infininate darkness card. since it was like, alot of heartless on that specific card, you face alot. i can ussualy get a key to rewards card with around 2 infinate darkness cards.

Superschlock

Awards
Then again, the Atlantica thing only worked on CoM, idk about Re:CoM

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, I only ever had one at a time, which was wired considering how little I used it compared to the fact I could hold more than one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back