• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More precise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well BBS better be good. I want a game that will make me cry and go "DDDDDAAAAAAAMMMMNNNN!!!!!!!! I did'nt see that coming."

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Don't forget you can always import BbS because PSP's are region free. For me i'd rather just wait although it would rock if we a confirmed release date.

I wouldn't do that, BBS will be in Japanese. It'll be hard to find out what to do.

I rather wait when it comes out in English too.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I wouldn't do that, BBS will be in Japanese. It'll be hard to find out what to do.

I rather wait when it comes out in English too.

That's why i'll be playing on beginer mode when I get the Japanese version of BBS. So it will be easy to play in Japanese.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
That's why i'll be playing on beginer mode when I get the Japanese version of BBS. So it will be easy to play in Japanese.

But even still, unless you're fluent in Japanese, which I highly doubt from what you've said, you still won't have any but a rough idea of what is occuring in the storyline, which is nearly the entire purpose of BBS.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
But even still, unless you're fluent in Japanese, which I highly doubt from what you've said, you still won't have any but a rough idea of what is occuring in the storyline, which is nearly the entire purpose of BBS.

That's what english dubbed youtube videos are for.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It still won't be the same thing. But, whatever, you want to play a game where you don't understand a word and thus have absolutely no idea what's going on, and then go on YouTube to find out what they're saying, then go ahead.

Thanks, I will gladly enjoy playing it before most people in NA. :D

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I personally like the Japanese language. Their music is alot better than alot of NA music. Besides I played through the Japanese version of RE:com, so if I know what the story of BBS is before I play it then it should be fun to play.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Yes, I like the Japanese language, too, although I'm not too sure about their music. But you won't know the story of BbS before you play it, unless you don't get it before people put up English translations on their YouTube- and then you're just spoiling the story for yourself.

It seems a little... drastic to get the Japanese version just because you want to play it a little earlier, but I suppose that's just me.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yes, I like the Japanese language, too, although I'm not too sure about their music. But you won't know the story of BbS before you play it, unless you don't get it before people put up English translations on their YouTube- and then you're just spoiling the story for yourself.

It seems a little... drastic to get the Japanese version just because you want to play it a little earlier, but I suppose that's just me.

I don't want to wait 5-6 months longer to play the NA version. I'm already growing impatient now, I mean I can wait for 2 years but it's been 3 since KH2 came out and that's just a little too long IMO. Besides i'll spoil the story for myself even if I don't get the Japanese version.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Nothing saying that it would be a six to five months difference, and if you want to play a game in a language that's not your own, then that's your prerogative.

Did you see how long it took Crisis Core to release an english version? Unless they pull what they did with KH2 then no way in hell am I waiting that long when I can simply place an order on the net and have in a couple of weeks.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Did you see how long it took Crisis Core to release an english version? Unless they pull what they did with KH2 then no way in hell am I waiting that long when I can simply place an order on the net and have in a couple of weeks.

Uh, no I didn't, seeing as how I know nothing about Crisis Core. Well, go right ahead and play a game in Japanese. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Personally, I'd rather wait for the English version, and be surprised about what's happening as I play the game, instead of watch YouTube videos before I get it, and then not be surprised at all while I play.

I did that with Re:CoM and I have to admit that it did disappoint me that I knew everything about Re:CoM before.

Besides, the translation that the people on YouTube give for the Japanese won't be completely the same as the translation for English.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Uh, no I didn't, seeing as how I know nothing about Crisis Core. Well, go right ahead and play a game in Japanese. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Personally, I'd rather wait for the English version, and be surprised about what's happening as I play the game, instead of watch YouTube videos before I get it, and then not be surprised at all while I play.

I did that with Re:CoM and I have to admit that it did disappoint me that I knew everything about Re:CoM before.

Besides, the translation that the people on YouTube give for the Japanese won't be completely the same as the translation for English.

Still though, KH2 was good in english. It may have had a few errors but I could live with that, so I hope they do pull a KH2 on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back