• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort's demise?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
and whant makes you think if something goes haywire with kingdom hearts that immediately perishes mx' body leaving him as a 'heart' and entering terra's body while sending it to the realm of darkness/door to darkness. its a thought

Who says that his heart wont become a heartless which it cant. If so MX's heart would turn Terras body and soul to appear old.

there has been no proof that white hair = going to dark

yellow/orange eyes are confirmed, and tan skin as well but that's about it.

then how does the white hair come in to play, besides the fusion theory?

perhaps white hair is an unconfirmed trait of falling into darkness..

Clowde

Hey, Mr.Amire. In case you forgot right, either Terra, Aqua or Ven defeat MX at some given time, considering the high possibility he is the ending boss for BBS, so id appreciate it if you wouldn't rule out the possibility that DS can defeat MX.

Also remember that the fight in the trailer,"apparently" happens close to the end of BBS. Or at least a similar fight.

I believe that Apprentice Xehanort is the DS. MX has pointy ears and tan skin. Who's to say the DS isn't the same. It'd be a more logical theory then Fusion-Ha!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Despite Ven's miserable failure, the Dark Soldier may be
able to overcome Master Xehanort using the element of
surprise. Not to mention, as Master Xehanort's apprentice,
the Dark Soldier may know his master's weakness.
Hmm..you make a point.
I think its MX and DS.
The one thing that bothers me with MX + DS is that it doesn't explain Xemnas's connection to TAV[Nomura confirmed so]. Xemnas being connected to them means Xehanort being connected to them. Terra + MX could explain that connection. Just wanted to point that out.
I believe that Apprentice Xehanort is the DS. MX has pointy ears and tan skin. Who's to say the DS isn't the same. It'd be a more logical theory then Fusion-Ha!
Just because MX has pointy ears and tan skin, doesn't mean DS has them, too. They can't be related, either. It's not that logical, seeing that DS = Xehanort has no proof at all.

Clowde

Theres not much supporting the Terra=Xehanort theory either. Except for him calling Aqua's armor friend, wanting to look for Ven, and him looking similar to Terra. But we know nothing about Ds....at all, who's to say what connection he holds in all of this. Not to mention he is another master's apprentice. Maybe he was a friend to Aqua and Ven as well.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
The one thing that bothers me with MX + DS is that it doesn't explain Xemnas's connection to TAV[Nomura confirmed so]. Xemnas being connected to them means Xehanort being connected to them. Terra + MX could explain that connection. Just wanted to point that out.

If MX is indeed involve with Xehanort/Xemnas them him saying "friend" to Aqua's armor which might be sacastic could be a connection. Him talking to it and all.

Theres not much supporting the Terra=Xehanort theory either. Except for him calling Aqua's armor friend, wanting to look for Ven, and him looking similar to Terra. But we know nothing about Ds....at all, who's to say what connection he holds in all of this. Not to mention he is another master's apprentice. Maybe he was a friend to Aqua and Ven as well.

There's not much supporting any XH theories actually, seeing as how there is such little information on BBS right now. So the theory that has the most supporting information as of now(Terra = Xehanort), has my support.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Theres not much supporting the Terra=Xehanort theory either.
That's why there's Terra + MX. But not much to support that either, other than adding their traits up to get Xehanort the Apprentice.
Except for him calling Aqua's armor friend, wanting to look for Ven, and him looking similar to Terra.
Who knows? There's a good chance Xemnas could be being sacarstic.
]Not to mention he is another master's apprentice. Maybe he was a friend to Aqua and Ven as well.
Aqua and Ven are trying to fight DS, I don't think so. But as former friends, I guess you can say that...
Tell me what information supports Terra = Xehanort.
That's why I use fusion. Terra alone can't be Xehanort.

Last edited:
Tell me what information supports Terra = Xehanort.

Aye:

That's enough for me anyways..

Clowde

Riku and Sora were friends, before and after, and even possibly during the time Riku turned "evilish".

I just don't like the idea of fusing. It seems to far fetched, i idea of DS surviving the fight and losing his memory seems alot more possible.

Who knows? There's a good chance Xemnas could be being sacarstic.

What do you mean by this?

Clowde

Aye:

That's enough for me anyways..

That's too little for it to act as solid proof. DS might look even more like Apprentice Xehanort and might even be friends with Aqua and Ven.

Xemnas is capable of sarcasm. So he could be using 'friend' sarcastically.

But what does that have to do with the DS=AX theory.

And he said that when again?

Last edited:
Riku and Sora were friends, before and after, and even possibly during the time Riku turned "evilish".

I just don't like the idea of fusing. It seems to far fetched, i idea of DS surviving the fight and losing his memory seems alot more possible.

What do you mean by this?

There could be sarcasm in him calling aqua friend because they used to mortal enemies. if indeed, MX or DS is xehanort.

Or there could be a riku/sora relationship between DS and aqua, like when riku was evil in kh1. theres no sarcasm there though.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
He absorbs KH and explodes like Ansem's Data Machine.

With the current information we have, this seems like the most logical possibility. That or he fused with whoever, but I'm pretty sure that won't end up happening.

Sorry, Double posted.

lol, you just double posted by apologizing for double posting.

With the current information we have, this seems like the most logical possibility. That or he fused with whoever, but I'm pretty sure that won't end up happening.

My thoughts as well, the fusing idea is way to out there for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back