• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days Multiplayer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Wi-Fi would be lovely in theory, but Nintendo's wi-fi seems a little clunky, even on the Wii. Considering the sort of gameplay Days' multiplayer is, I'm not sure it wouldn't have its share of lag and awkwardness.

At least I still have Axie to smack around.

1: Everything about the Wii is horrible and to be hated. Everything.

2: Wi-Fi on my DS always runs just fine, even on games like FF: CC.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
1: Everything about the Wii is horrible and to be hated. Everything.

2: Wi-Fi on my DS always runs just fine, even on games like FF: CC.

1: Hell no the wii's the best next gen console easy. Plus it depends on the style of multiplayer. MarioKart was perfect because you could join in on other peoples games so you didnt have to be searching at the exact same time like other games which made it almost impossible to play with strangers and play casually.

2: It doesnt on my ds.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
It all depends on what kind of Wi Fi you're getting, how awesome your connection is, etc.

Like I said before it also is about how the multiplayer wi-fi would be set up. If you have to be searching at the same time to be able to play someone then thats different to rooms where people can join in. Friend codes will be obvious but I would like to see rooms if wi-fi is added.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
They won't. There's no reason for them to. Not if the game will be out a mere three months afterwards in Japan. Also, can you honestly say you don't want Wi-Fi? I know I do. I wanna put you in your place. ;]

*Kisses his R4 flashkart and his $69.30 pre-order.*

$69.30? YesAsia is selling it for $59.99: YESASIA: Kingdom Hearts 358/2Days (Japan Version) - Square Enix - Nintendo DS Games - Free Shipping and it offers free international shipping. And it's one of the best sites as well.

It converts to around £40, so it's a bit expensive. But it's worth it =O I wish the £ was stronger =/

@Rain: About adding Wi-fi. The Japanese will not be bothered for one reason: That Japan is so used to piling up in a public place and playing against each other on Wi-Fi. Main reason why Monster Hunter for the PSP is so popular.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
$69.30? YesAsia is selling it for $59.99: YESASIA: Kingdom Hearts 358/2Days (Japan Version) - Square Enix - Nintendo DS Games - Free Shipping and it offers free international shipping. And it's one of the best sites as well.

It converts to around £40, so it's a bit expensive. But it's worth it =O I wish the £ was stronger =/

@Rain: About adding Wi-fi. The Japanese will not be bothered for one reason: That Japan is so used to piling up in a public place and playing against each other on Wi-Fi. Main reason why Monster Hunter for the PSP is so popular.

Its also because monster hunter is a good game.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Hah, Monster Hunter is awfully repetitive and mind-numbing. Prance around in a team and hunt down identical monsters to collect their pieces of the body. I'm not one to criticise bad taste of the nation, but that is a downright horrible, bland game.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Hah, Monster Hunter is awfully repetitive and mind-numbing. Prance around in a team and hunt down identical monsters to collect their pieces of the body. I'm not one to criticise bad taste of the nation, but that is a downright horrible, bland game.

Thats your opinion but ill bet money that that isnt the only reason that game is bought.

Silent hero_

Awards
I was wondering.. In multiplayer, must everyone have a copy of days to play or do you only need one copy?

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
I bet U need a cartidrige, kinda like Resident Evil DS was, BECAUSE u can have updated weapons for the members, but if i dont have it i cant use them so, u need a cartidrage, do u guys think that someone can connect to the World Wide Wifi Sistem, if u own a R4 or DSTT? Does NINTENDO allows people with this settings to use wifi?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I bet U need a cartidrige, kinda like Resident Evil DS was, BECAUSE u can have updated weapons for the members, but if i dont have it i cant use them so, u need a cartidrage
For this reason amoung others it would be multi card play not single.

Obsidian

Hmm, no one likes KH where I live, in fact many of my friends hate the game with a passion. It's not related, but they also hate Legend of Zelda...those are like, my fav games...

Anyways, I think I might have to buy another copy just so my sister and I can play multiplayer :S I really hope they manage to get Wi-Fi in there.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
I bet U need a cartidrige, kinda like Resident Evil DS was, BECAUSE u can have updated weapons for the members, but if i dont have it i cant use them so, u need a cartidrage, do u guys think that someone can connect to the World Wide Wifi Sistem, if u own a R4 or DSTT? Does NINTENDO allows people with this settings to use wifi?

do you mean the GBA slot? if so then you must insert chain of memories?
nothing has been said about it so...(That would suck cause I have a DSi)

I believe there will be Wi Fi Connection, either way or not...
This game is going to be great i know it.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
do you mean the GBA slot? if so then you must insert chain of memories?
nothing has been said about it so...(That would suck cause I have a DSi)

I believe there will be Wi Fi Connection, either way or not...
This game is going to be great i know it.

He means you both have to have the game to play multiplayer. No game sharing ability or limited game sharing ability.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

You can't cancel a pre-order from YesAsia. Also, free-shipping usually translated to shitty shipping.

No, it's not. It's all about the multiplayer. Japanese people love it. Also, I thought Monster Hunter was terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back