• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Dawn of The New Key [Azrael] AU Fan-Fic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
So, a shopkeeper wouldn't notice anything.

What do they see? Just a memory of the keyblade, or what?

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
i finally caught whoo hoo. Damm ino awesome but, the nobodies forming a cage around was the same as in kh2 manga when they did that to roxas lol

axel scene was pretty cool too and that memory isn't meaningless Got that memorized lol

A

Azrael

So, a shopkeeper wouldn't notice anything.

What do they see? Just a memory of the keyblade, or what?

The Kingdom Key that Benjamin and Ino wield are one and the same. It's the same Keyblade that Sora and Riku wielded during their own adventures. It's a tool in which memories can be experienced and repeated and upon penetration of someone's heart, it can bring back old memories that were long forgotten like in a fan-fiction involving Aqua and Terra. Remember when she stabbed Terra and unlocked his memories as Xehanort? I know that I remember and the same concept remains.

Imagine.

Keybearers can lend their Keyblades to each other and when two Keybearers are in close contact with one another, the individual

Aw, I feel really bad for Axel. He thinks that the memories of his past with Roxas don't mean anything. I mean, I know he's a nobody and has no feelings, but he really shouldn't think that those memories are useless. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

He really does care about Roxas but being stuck with Saix and lacking someone like Roxas alongside him, he is becoming heartless although he's fighting it.

madammina

The Kingdom Key that Benjamin and Ino wield are one and the same. It's the same Keyblade that Sora and Riku wielded during their own adventures. It's a tool in which memories can be experienced and repeated and upon penetration of someone's heart, it can bring back old memories that were long forgotten like in a fan-fiction involving Aqua and Terra. Remember when she stabbed Terra and unlocked his memories as Xehanort? I know that I remember and the same concept remains.

Imagine.

Keybearers can lend their Keyblades to each other and when two Keybearers are in close contact with one another, the individual

I don't quite understand.... and I don't remember the fic.

A

Azrael

Axel should get away from saix very soon before he turns into a heartless jerk

Indeed. But Saix IS and WAS his best friend

even though he might have a hand in Roxas' death
I don't quite understand.... and I don't remember the fic.

Some of this has been explained in Days. The dual wielding. I just morphed it to a milder version.

A

Azrael

yeah i know saix is his best friend but he should be more friendly lol anyway make more

I will. Now wondering should I follow Mina and go for Riku x Kelsie or the route of Saix and Namine or the route of Benjamin or that of Ino.

So hard to decide

madammina

Riku/Kelsie Riku/Kelsie Riku/Kelsie Riku/Kelsie Riku/Kelsie Riku/Kelsie Riku/Kelsie Riku/Kelsie Riku/Kelsie Riku/Kelsie Riku/Kelsie

RikuKelsie2.jpg

A

Azrael

Riku/Kelsie Riku/Kelsie Riku/Kelsie Riku/Kelsie Riku/Kelsie Riku/Kelsie Riku/Kelsie Riku/Kelsie Riku/Kelsie Riku/Kelsie Riku/Kelsie

RikuKelsie2.jpg

God I remember that. I still play those two against each other :D

If only someone else were here

madammina

God I remember that. I still play those two against each other :D

If only someone else were here

Ziz?

Have you updated them yet? I'm waiting on the new pics of them.

is that suppose to be riku and kelise in soul calibur 4 version lol riku looks so cool

Yes, it is. Ziz made them during WotU. I'm still fairly fond of them, and it's a good rendition of Kelsie (though more metal then the Sari I give her during her Tia Dolma form)

A

Azrael

Ziz?

Have you updated them yet? I'm waiting on the new pics of them.

Yes, it is. Ziz made them during WotU. I'm still fairly fond of them, and it's a good rendition of Kelsie (though more metal then the Sari I give her during her Tia Dolma form)

Fudge yeah I made them. My favorite OOCs aside from Aqua and Terra.

I'll update them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back