• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Dawn of The New Key [Azrael] AU Fan-Fic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Kind of like Mina-chan.

Anyway, what do you want there? Any particular scenes, characters, phrases, situations, food....

A

Azrael

Kind of like Mina-chan.

Anyway, what do you want there? Any particular scenes, characters, phrases, situations, food....

Well whatever you happen to put. I'll like. That's why we work so well Mina-chan.

madammina

Though it does get frustrating when I want a little leash.

But I'll try, AFTER France. (It should finish soon... maybe)

A

Azrael

Though it does get frustrating when I want a little leash.

But I'll try, AFTER France. (It should finish soon... maybe)

You don't need a leash. You know what's reasonable within the DoTNK universe.

madammina

I just mean a specific situation, or idea, but I'll try my best.

TOMORROW! Just let me finish up France tonight.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
I will. Now wondering should I follow Mina and go for Riku x Kelsie or the route of Saix and Namine or the route of Benjamin or that of Ino.

So hard to decide

Ooh, I vote for Saix and Namine. Pretty much because Saix is one of my favorite Org. members (he's right up their with Zexion, who is my favorite Org. member), and I would really like to see how those two interact with one another. Maybe Namine could actually melt some of the ice encasing Saix's nonexistant heart; I really wouldn't mind seeing that.

A

Azrael

Ooh, I vote for Saix and Namine. Pretty much because Saix is one of my favorite Org. members (he's right up their with Zexion, who is my favorite Org. member), and I would really like to see how those two interact with one another. Maybe Namine could actually melt some of the ice encasing Saix's nonexistant heart; I really wouldn't mind seeing that.

Oh. Saix/Namine shipping. That's so horrendously unlikely to occur that I must make it happen.

Zexion's alive just you know.

A

Azrael

Saix Namine seems pedophilic to me...

Indeed. That's why it makes it so forbidden.

In all actuality, I can see Saix abusing Namine and mistreating her.

Chapter will be posted soon! Fairly short. You might be disappointed although a AU version of Sora's sacrifice would be displayed

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Oh. Saix/Namine shipping. That's so horrendously unlikely to occur that I must make it happen.

Zexion's alive just you know.

Hooray!!! Zexion is alive!!! Very happy to hear that; hopefully he'll make a cameo. And I'm not shipping Saix/Namine (madammina is right, it does seem a bit pedophilic), but I would just like to see that part of the story develop. They've only been mentioned once, so I would just like to see more of them.

madammina

You need the Constantinople soon then... I'll work on it. Just hold on for me!

I'm sort of okay with abuse. I'm not in actuality, but for a relationship it would okay between the two of them

(Arrested by Police)

COME ON! I didn't mean it like THAT!

Hold on... Constantinople is coming soon.

A

Azrael

_____

Chapter Eight: Lamentation for the Hollow Memory.

Immersing his entire body into the corridor of darkness, Riku quickly exited out on the other end and stepped his feet on the antiquated pavement of Constantinople's old Roman hippodrome. The decimated landscape, a stark reminder of what remained of the old Byzantine city prior to the Ottoman Turk conquest by previous ruler Mehmed the Conquerer a generation ago, stretched on endlessly for miles and miles. In comparison to the bleak atmosphere on the ruins, the night sky appeared to be equal in its dreariness. No clouds nor celestial objects aside from the Moon, the emptiness made the location ideal for the man to reflect on things.

Gathering the darkness lodged in his heart, Riku raised his left hand up high in the air. I hope that this time around, that with our darkness fueling me this time around that just maybe, I'll be able to remember it. A strong wind passed by him, causing his silver strands of hair to sway only to return back to place, covering those glowing yellow eyes of his once more. His muscular body levitated at the center, right between the hippodrome's twin obelisks and as he floated up, the boy pressed his free hand on his chest and felt his heartbeat. Yes...I feel it there... His dark powers, channeling through his body towards his fingertips, collected itself to a high enough concentration that a purple orb materialized on the palm of his hand. It grows...in me...give me my memories.

The darkness emitted from Riku's presence was at an optimal level, so much so that the Heartless summoned themselves and began foraging around close by. From the palm of his left hand, wide rays of everlasting darkness surrounded the man and going through him, circulating like a liquid channel. Darkness, that force that he once abhored back at Castle Oblivion, was now embraced with open arms and its strong presence primed in his fingertips, ready to unleash on himself and to the hopes of the exiled samurai, he hoped that his memories would return.

With the darkness in me, I'll find a way to remember who mattered the most. thought Riku as he moved his right hand from the spot on his chest and extended it out. The purplish black rays, using his arm to channel themselves around, headed towards his hand's fingertips and from there, appeared the silhouette of the Phantom of the Opera. A second or two passed when the treble clef-shaped sword materialized; holding it in his hands, Riku eyed the key-chain. Could I regain them with this? I'm not sure if it's possible but I wonder...if the same thing that Sora did could work for me?

Static.

"Sora, hold on! You don't know what you're doing! You'll fall to Ansem's plan and become his slave!"

The cries of his best friend turned traitor did nothing to stop the spiky brunet boy in the kimono from doing what he thought was best to stop the darkness. After grabbing his Kingdom Key, Sora turned his head and looked at his worried friend; no verbal response was given. A contrast from the normal, although not surprising considering the circumstances; the fate of Kairi, his best friend who's fallen to darkness, Japan and perhaps the entire world beyond. Only a smile and an assuring nod in its place.

Aiming the sword's sharp edge at himself and watching his best friend Riku running towards him, Sora knew that the time was right. Then and there, the brunet stabbed himself, causing light to sparkle as two hearts, Kairi's and his escaped him and disappeared with the boy following along as well.

Coding.

To Riku, stabbing oneself with the Keyblade seemed like the most idiotic, stupidest thing to do at the time considering that outside the castle balcony where they fought, the entire world was collapsing. Suicidal as well but then again to Riku who's desperation to retrieve his memories of her clouded his judgement, it didn't sound suicidal or idiotic but ingenious. Prior to making a move, he thought. Stabbing his chest caused not only for Kairi's heart to be free but his own to escape. he paused briefly to raise the sword he carried. This was created from my last memory; stabbing myself with it would free the other memories of her.

His never changing mind made up, he had both hands on Phantom's hilt and pointed the sword upwards and then in a backwards movement, having the treble clef's sharp teeth aimed at his chest. Nothing could persuade the man to not stab his own heart, even if it resulted in him losing it to the darkness and becoming a Heartless. At this point in this cruel gamble called life, nothing mattered to him anymore if such a fate came to him. It would be more merciful than continuing to live a life without remembering her and being haunted by the still vivid memory of murdering Kairi and Sora behind their backs.

Clank.

Phantom of the Opera made contact with his body, ripping through the coat's leather fabric and the boy's skin causing liquid darkness to splurge out the wound being made. But just as he dredged his sword deep enough to see his own heart, its emptiness shown by the blackness in the bright heart-shaped outline, Riku offered a half-hearted grin as he collasped, realizing what was happening or it seemed to be.

Ugh... uttered Riku, moaning in pain as he pressed his hands over the self-inflicted wound.

Losing consciousness, everything went black.

Fin.
_____

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back