• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is riku fake from CoM is a unversed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
what r u stupid?
first of all we dont really know if they r extinct,

Actually, you're the stupid one. And I was just proving you wrong when you said "just because something is extinct doesn't mean someone like Vexen can't create a new one."

and for the idea something like a creatures like that COMPLETELY gone is just stupid

So you're saying that it's stupid for something to be COMPLETELY gone? Then I guess that means you still think dinosaurs and buffalo are still around.

considering if u had read my post about them the unversed suppose be like guess what a clone!!

I DID read your post. It just became null and void to me when you said that Riku Replica can be an unversed. He's made of complete data.

soulreaver26 said:
uh first of all,
where (a actual quote) did noruma dismiss this thread idea?

When CoM stated that Riku Replica is made of complete data.

secondly, so what if vexen use riku data to make a replica still doesnt disprove this theory

Yes...IT DOES. You just don't want to face facts.

and finally....STOP WHININ LIKE A FUCKIN BABY, "It's NOT possible.

I've said it two times already. Riku Replica is made of DATA" JUST BECAUSE YOU A NOBODY IN THE MOST LITERAL IN THE SENSE, SAID IT NOT DOESNT MEAN NOT!!

You're the one whining like a baby.

First, get some lessons in grammar. Then play CoM again. THEN you can come and say I'm wrong, which I'm not.

soulreaver26

They haven't been seen since the creation of the heartless 9 years before KH1.
They must have stopped being born for some reason

They are the Dinosaurs of the KH universe.
We just don't know at this point what made them die out and stop appearing.
True they could return as people still have negative emotions. But the process was stopped for some reason after BBS.

okay but is it reasonable to say that the unverse were most likely seal in KH like like most of the heartless in KH!

soulreaver26

Actually, you're the stupid one. And I was just proving you wrong when you said "just because something is extinct doesn't mean someone like Vexen can't create a new one."

So you're saying that it's stupid for something to be COMPLETELY gone? Then I guess that means you still think dinosaurs and buffalo are still around.

okay the cant suppose to be can and why not?
it could be possible for vexen to find the lost process to create a unverse

and as for dinosaur and buffalo, if a you had have enough DNA or DATA!!
it is damn possible to created a new dinosaurs or buffalos

I DID read your post. It just became null and void to me when you said that Riku Replica can be an unversed. He's made of complete data.

its been established Replicas are made of data like the others have said more persiste data vexen gatherd of how he thought riku acted and was like just read these for more detial

Riku Replica - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

Replica - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship
where does it said ,a official source to be in fact and Replicas?

did i miss something i thought that riku fake is the only replica

Last edited by a moderator:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
okay but is it reasonable to say that the unverse were most likely seal in KH like like most of the heartless in KH!
Maybe, but the heartless have never been sealed in Kingdom Heart mainly because they are Kingdom Hearts. The hearts of worlds taken by the heartless made up KH in KH1. And what Sora sealed wasn't KH's but the Door to Darkness. Kingdom Hearts was never seen in KH1. The DTD acted like a portal to Kingdom Hearts, which is located in the dark realm. Now it's possible the Kingdom Hearts Master Xehanort summoned could have played a factor in their extinction or vanishing act. Or whatever/whoever was turning people's negative emotions was stopped.
Play 358/2 days

Also for the record the buffalo is alive and well. It's numbers decreased dramatically in American history as Americans moved west and killed them with guns. But they aren't extinct.

Crimson Jazz

Can you possibly use good grammar so I can understand what you're saying?

This ain't Jurassic Park, dude. Their DNA isn't stuck inside a mosquito. And if it was, that mosquito's body is long decomposed.

soulreaver26 said:
where does it said ,a official source to be in fact and Replicas?

Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days. Play them.

=soulreaver26 said:

No, Xion is a Replica as well. Play Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

ventus4544

yo i always wanted 2 know this.Do u think there will b a kingdom hearts birth by sleep final mix like kh2 fm and kh fm?

ps2105

realy you thought replica riku was the only replica thir is noted 2 replicas made in the game and if you count the manga thir is alot more all made from data if by memorie or other

soulreaver26

Can you possibly use good grammar so I can understand what you're saying?

This ain't Jurassic Park, dude. Their DNA isn't stuck inside a mosquito. And if it was, that mosquito's body is long decomposed.
uh okay dumbass, if you were a little smart, you know that a fossil of a decompose specimen is still dna

www.mhrc.net/ancientDNA.htm -
www.talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/mtDNA.html
and fyi i play CoM,and master it and still use it to this day
btw u still havent told me have i am wrong...use fact not opinions

Crimson Jazz

btw u still havent told me have i am wrong...use fact not opinions

I HAVE been using facts. You just don't want to face them. If doesn't prove it for you, then you are a true idiot:

entry of Riku Replica from Jiminy's Journal:

A replica of Riku created by Vexen from the real Riku's data.

Through Naminé's power he was infused with false memories and made to believe he was the real Riku.

The truth has wounded him deeply.

He is made of data, nothing else.

The only way he can become an Unversed is if Nomura retcons his existence.

soulreaver26

realy you thought replica riku was the only replica thir is noted 2 replicas made in the game and if you count the manga thir is alot more all made from data if by memorie or other
okay after researching on the the official kh website i can now say : my bad

but i still think that there is a possibility the the replicas could be a form of a unverse like ansem SoD

once again it say about with the thought of speculation

soulreaver26

I HAVE been using facts. You just don't want to face them. If doesn't prove it for you, then you are a true idiot:

entry of Riku Replica from Jiminy's Journal:

A replica of Riku created by Vexen from the real Riku's data.

Through Naminé's power he was infused with false memories and made to believe he was the real Riku.

The truth has wounded him deeply.

He is made of data, nothing else.

The only way he can become an Unversed is if Nomura retcons his existence.
okay first that know prove nothing
second, once again noruma technically doesnt have to considering that Bbs could said make a suggestion that replica could be a unverse human form

also earlier i just a said i was wrong, so if u dont want to accept it, well sod off

soulreaver26

How is Ansem SoD a form of an Unversed?
well well well you r stupid
fucking ashole
i was comparing ansem SoD and to add the organization 13 to the concept of a creature like heartless and nobodies can take a human form
so it put out there theory a unversed which is clone ....
you know what the best way to explain it is saying that unversed is probably like a homunculus from the full metal alchemist
and yes i know that is kinda off subject

Last edited:

Crimson Jazz

okay first that know prove nothing
second, once again noruma technically doesnt have to considering that Bbs could said make a suggestion that replica could be a unverse human form

It proves everything.

Also, I'm pretty sure Unversed can't be in human form. Nomura stated that they are the opposite of human life.

Doesnt replica riku have a gigantic heartless symbol on his chest?

Yes, but that's only a suit that the real Riku once wore. He's not a Heartless. He's a replica made of data.

well well well you r stupid
fucking ashole
i was comparing ansem SoD to the concept of a creature like heartless and nobodies can take a human form

Then learn how to phrase your words right, asshole.

ventus4544

do u think they will b a kingdom hearts birth by sleep final mix like kh+fm kh2+fm:confused:

BGizzles456

I still wonder why they named the title for Riku's story "Unverse" though. Maybe it could be a hint...

ps2105

Doesnt replica riku have a gigantic heartless symbol on his chest?

no it is a outline of a heartless Emblem but it does not have the pattern inside easyest way to tell the deffernce between both rikus

I still wonder why they named the title for Riku's story "Unverse" though. Maybe it could be a hint...

i thought it was Reverse/Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back