• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is riku fake from CoM is a unversed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulreaver26

as everyone should know that riku had a "clone"throughout CoM, so my question is is that fake riku is a unverse?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
He''s a replica, artificially created by Vexen. However, since we don't know exactly what justifies the existence of an Unverse, we can't be sure. Then again, Unverse are meant to be extinct by this time, so probably not.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
And from a KH-universe POV...Something happened in-between BBS, and KH1. This event apparently got rid of the Unversed, and created the Heartless and the Nobodies. At least, I think that's the commonly accepted theory.

soulreaver26

really are you serious?
the unversed was created before the heartless and nobodies

and to everyone else saying that they are extinct

is that more speculation then a actual fact

BGizzles456

really are you serious?
the unversed was created before the heartless and nobodies

and to everyone else saying that they are extinct

is that more speculation then a actual fact

Then where are they now? Maybe the Heartless wiped them all out? Or even the Unversed turned into the Heartless we know now.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
He was a puppet of sorts. A fake, replica, and another failed science experiment like Xion.

soulreaver26

i doubt it
my theory is that maybe that they were all sell away in KH

i mean it is completely unreasonable to assume the that somebody whether the keyblade masters actually wipe out a entire enity like that

and if that the case...why didnt that person or people do same thing for the heartless and nobodies

nuff said

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Then where are they now? Maybe the Heartless wiped them all out? Or even the Unversed turned into the Heartless we know now.
I doubt they turned into Heartless, I'm pretty sure Xehanort experiment on normal people, not the Unversed. And based on that interview, it looks like the Unversed can still be created. We just don't see them.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I doubt they turned into Heartless, I'm pretty sure Xehanort experiment on normal people, not the Unversed. And based on that interview, it looks like the Unversed can still be created. We just don't see them.

We know barely anything about the Unversed. For all we know they could be Intelligent like Humans and not go off instinct and could be hiding.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
We know barely anything about the Unversed. For all we know they could be Intelligent like Humans and not go off instinct and could be hiding.

We know that they are nothing like humans because, according to Nomura, they are the opposite of human life. And I believe Nomura also stated that the Unversed do not exist after the events of BBS.

soulreaver26

back to my topic

just because something is supposedly "extinct" doesnt mean someone like vexen cant a new unversed

the reason i say this because the replica had a body and he could feel emotions right?
and since the unverse allegedly suppose to be thing that have a body and a heart that feed off of negative emotions, is it completely far-fetch to that the riku replica is a unversed for the reason that he used the darkness (which is full of negative emotion)

Crimson Jazz

back to my topic

just because something is supposedly "extinct" doesnt mean someone like vexen cant a new unversed

the reason i say this because the replica had a body and he could feel emotions right?
and since the unverse allegedly suppose to be thing that have a body and a heart that feed off of negative emotions, is it completely far-fetch to that the riku replica is a unversed for the reason that he used the darkness (which is full of negative emotion)

You can't create something that is extinct.

And again, Riku Replica is a REPLICA of Riku. Made of DATA from Vexen's research of the real Riku.

Also, Unversed don't FEED off of negative emotions, they GROW off of them. To feed off something is different than to grow off something.

Crimson Jazz

but doesnt mean that it not possible if think about the time line that bbs that place before KH1

It's NOT possible.

I've said it two times already. Riku Replica is made of DATA.

Nomura isn't going to go and make something that he already established as being made of data into something totally different. He'd be the dumbest game director for doing that.

soulreaver26

You can't create something that is extinct.

And again, Riku Replica is a REPLICA of Riku. Made of DATA from Vexen's research of the real Riku.
what r u stupid?
first of all we dont really know if they r extinct,
and for the idea something like a creatures like that COMPLETELY gone is just stupid

considering if u had read my post about them hte unverse suppose be like guess what a clone!!

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
first of all we dont really know if they r extinct,
They haven't been seen since the creation of the heartless 9 years before KH1.
They must have stopped being born for some reason
and for the idea something like a creatures like that COMPLETELY gone is just stupid
They are the Dinosaurs of the KH universe.
We just don't know at this point what made them die out and stop appearing.
True they could return as people still have negative emotions. But the process was stopped for some reason after BBS.

soulreaver26

It's NOT possible.

I've said it two times already. Riku Replica is made of DATA.

Nomura isn't going to go and make something that he already established as being made of data into something totally different. He'd be the dumbest game director for doing that.

uh first of all,
where (a actual quote) did noruma dismiss this thread idea?

secondly, so what if vexen use riku data to make a replica still doesnt disprove this theory

and finally....STOP WHININ LIKE A FUCKIN BABY, "It's NOT possible.

I've said it two times already. Riku Replica is made of DATA" JUST BECAUSE YOU A NOBODY IN THE MOST LITERAL IN THE SENSE, SAID IT NOT DOESNT MEAN NOT!!

okay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back