• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Re: Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu

why has aqua the only one to have confirmed party members?

I think that's really odd. Phillip, 626, Mickey--all for Aqua. Hm.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Ditto what Asir said. Thanks for the translation krexia :D

Radon

mofo

why has aqua the only one to have confirmed party members?

Ven and Terra both work with Stitch.

The quality of the translated scans you do krexia are unmatched.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

- Ventus spiraling into the deep ocean motif, much like Roxas's (and Sora, but he's basically Roxas switched with a different name in looks). Will he have a Destati as well?
- I think the items they're holding in their hands are the Thalassa charms Aqua made for each of them. Look at it closely.
- Ventus meets Donald and Goofy. Someone has got a lot of explaining to do.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

- Ventus spiraling into the deep ocean motif, much like Roxas's (and Sora, but he's basically Roxas switched with a different name in looks). Will he have a Destati as well?
- I think the items they're holding in their hands are the Thalassa charms Aqua made for each of them. Look at it closely.
- Ventus meets Donald and Goofy. Someone has got a lot of explaining to do.

I know right what the hell is going on with that.

Lady-Lee

Awards

So does this mean that the fellas are going to be flying solo during most of this game, or are they going to get more of a different story-line from Aqua?

Radon

mofo

So does this mean that the fellas are going to be flying solo during most of this game, or are they going to get more of a different story-line from Aqua?

What the hell are you on about? All of VAT go to the same worlds but at different times and interact with different characters in these worlds.

djares181

i wonder...if the characters dont remember what happens in this game for the same reason they dont remember hollow bastion being named radiant garden?

Lady-Lee

Awards

What the hell are you on about? All of VAT go to the same worlds but at different times and interact with different characters in these worlds.
You know what I meant! Im just saying it seems a little off that they keep showing most of her D-links. Damn man its the middle of the night so stop snapping.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Ah, I believe that 'memories' will play a very important role in BBS. Maybe those characters who met TAV will had no memories of them due to something happen in BBS?

Remember Ven asking Aqua (offscreen) to erase him in the first trailer? I know that that might be a concept but who knows?

.:Mega:.

Awards

Xigbar seems to remember who Ven is, so I personally doubt they forget.

I'd toss this up as a convenient loophole, as, like I said, Donald, Goofy, and Mickey never interact with Roxas, and Mickey's never really shown alone with Kairi to acknowledge that he knew her as a child.

EDIT:

aybe those characters who remember TAV will forget them due to something.

But Xigbar remembers. :p

.:Mega:.

Awards

Oh, right. THAT I kinda forgot about, but keep in mind that KH is full of plotholes to some degree.

I'd toss that up as a tiny inconsistency that may wind up ignored, like Maleficent supposedly causing the fall of HB according to KH1 and the fact that apprentices weren't mentioned at all in the early Ansem Reports.

djares181

Xigbar seems to remember who Ven is, so I personally doubt they forget.

I'd toss this up as a convenient loophole, as, like I said, Donald, Goofy, and Mickey never interact with Roxas, and Mickey's never really shown alone with Kairi to acknowledge that he knew her as a child.

EDIT:

But Xigbar remembers. :p

thats what i was saying, all of the organization members remember just fine, but everybody else cant. Like how no one knew hollow bastion's real name was radiant garden.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Riku said Sora never did pick the brightest or friends.lol

Nomura will probably used that to justify Donald and Goofy's inability to recall Ven's image...

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Riku said Sora never did pick the brightest or friends.lol

Nomura will probably used that to justify Donald and Goofy's inability to recall Ven's image...

That would be a total cop out but I can see that happening.

αsiя

space coke

Yea Goofy is pretty stupid and Donald is pretty stubborn
They probably saw Ven for a little amount of time
and after ten years I think they'll forget how he looks

Radon

mofo

You know what I meant! Im just saying it seems a little off that they keep showing most of her D-links. Damn man its the middle of the night so stop snapping.

I didn't snap and I didn't get what you meant. But now I do with the D-Links and such. Aqua seems to have all the party members as of now but Ven has Stitch as a party member also. Terra has yet to be seen with any party members but I find that understandable seeing as he seems to work on the villians side. Terra has Zach and Cinderella as D-Links. Ven also has Cinderella aswell as Stitch. Aqua only has Mickey I believe.

On the topic of Donald and Goofy-
They may have not seen Roxas in KH2 but they seemed completly clueless about keyblades in KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back