• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

And I thought Axel's story was sad enough...[big spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Aqua's by far. I agree that Axel had it tough and lost alot, but Aqua's been in the Dark Realm for 12 years all alone and unaware of her friends' statuses...

And I keep thinking of the scene when Aqua first arrives at the ruins of LoD. That was a really sad moment (though there were many) And her face seeing ME's Keyblade. It's just a whole moment where she's beginning to fully realize she's lost pretty much everything... her home, her mentor and her two best friends.

Viku

Our three BBS heroes have sad stories (we knew that pretty much before the game was even released), but I agree with Aqua being the saddest, still, i don't say that by too far...Both Terra and Ven also get a lot of crap...

Aqua's ending is very special to me because it BOTH sad and heartwarming: Sad because of what people have said before in this thread (loosing her friends, her master, having to fight terra, getting stuck in the darkness, yadda yadda yadda...)

And heartwarming because of the last scene of the true ending. She was able to survive in the realm of darkness for 12 years just by holding on the powerful bond of friendship she made with Ven, Terra and many of the characters of the game. "We're connected....". You have a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming right there...

A

Azrael

Aqua has the short end of the stick out of everyone in KH so far...

Awards
Our three BBS heroes have sad stories (we knew that pretty much before the game was even released), but I agree with Aqua being the saddest, still, i don't say that by too far...Both Terra and Ven also get a lot of crap...

Aqua's ending is very special to me because it BOTH sad and heartwarming: Sad because of what people have said before in this thread (loosing her friends, her master, having to fight terra, getting stuck in the darkness, yadda yadda yadda...)

And heartwarming because of the last scene of the true ending. She was able to survive in the realm of darkness for 12 years just by holding on the powerful bond of friendship she made with Ven, Terra and many of the characters of the game. "We're connected....". You have a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming right there...

NO!!! Not TV Tropes! It ruins yet another life.omgsh

Z

Zulkir

With so many things that people have said of axel in here, makes me wonder: How would an adult Lea look like?

Dilan, Elaeus, Even looked just like their nobody counterparts.

Under normal circumstances, a nobody=somebody in appearance and voice.

Xemnas only looked different from Ansem SoD cause of Terra in the mix.

Roxas looked different from Sora because of Ven.

Namine isn't a nobody, Namine is a nothing.

An adult Lea, Isa, Luxord somebody, Marluxia somebody, Larxene somebody, would look just like their nobody counterparts.

A

Azrael

Ansem The Wise had it worse
His play toy betrayed him

It's all Ansem's fault really. He experimented on him probably restoring the memories and got him to go want KH again.

It's likely that he remembered to use the Keyblade.

αsiя

space coke
It's all Ansem's fault really. He experimented on him probably restoring the memories and got him to go want KH again.

It's likely that he remembered to use the Keyblade.

I was talking about Ienzo

Kentsu13

yay aquas endign is sad but at least shes still alive wen we all thought she mite die

Samhain

Bronze Member
MX is the real bastard of it all, destroying peoples lives for power.

BBS did a good job of giving us a solid villain to hate, no Aeris death scene required.

CloudStrifeSmile
but i love master xehanort lol

well then again i love all evil villains and always hope that evil owns all. im tired of happy love ending bullshit stories that most likely dont happen irl. evil prevails and that is why i love bbs. it isnt some sappy shit.

no offense to anyone who likes sappy stuff. im not trying to diss u or nothing but i really dislike that.

xblacklightsx

Dilan, Elaeus, Even looked just like their nobody counterparts.

Under normal circumstances, a nobody=somebody in appearance and voice.

Xemnas only looked different from Ansem SoD cause of Terra in the mix.

Roxas looked different from Sora because of Ven.

Namine isn't a nobody, Namine is a nothing.

An adult Lea, Isa, Luxord somebody, Marluxia somebody, Larxene somebody, would look just like their nobody counterparts.

Harsh =P.

(25, 25, 25 characters)

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Aqua then Ansem! Yeah it was his fault but he at least tried to stop before it got too far, Terranort went and did it behind his back, got the rest of his apprentices to betray him,even the lil Ienzo :( and hurled him into Oblivion. Of course he'd want revenge he tries to take it but nothing goes according to plan. He gets riku involved and now he'd got that on his conscience. In the end he tried to do what was right and he still got talked down to by the very man who betrayed him. It's still nothing compared to Aqua though.

Losing her home: finding it in ruin and darkness...her mentor: finding nothing left of him but his keyblade...Ven: did you see the scene where she tried to wake him in Yensid's Tower?! She then carried the guy to LoD which reminded me of Crisis core for some odd reason and left him there to find Terra...then in her search for Terra she ends up fighting him and in spite of all that still saves him and lets herself fall into the Dark realm. She was left to walk there for 12 years?! Ansem got nothing on that!

Sylvos

Aqua then Ansem! Yeah it was his fault but he at least tried to stop before it got too far, Terranort went and did it behind his back, got the rest of his apprentices to betray him,even the lil Ienzo :( and hurled him into Oblivion. Of course he'd want revenge he tries to take it but nothing goes according to plan. He gets riku involved and now he'd got that on his conscience. In the end he tried to do what was right and he still got talked down to by the very man who betrayed him. It's still nothing compared to Aqua though.

Losing her home: finding it in ruin and darkness...her mentor: finding nothing left of him but his keyblade...Ven: did you see the scene where she tried to wake him in Yensid's Tower?! She then carried the guy to LoD which reminded me of Crisis core for some odd reason and left him there to find Terra...then in her search for Terra she ends up fighting him and in spite of all that still saves him and lets herself fall into the Dark realm. She was left to walk there for 12 years?! Ansem got nothing on that!

Every time somebody words it differently its like watching the Final Chapter over again :(

MeggieKeyblader

Eh, for some reason I didn't think Axel's story was very sad, just kinda cheesy. xD I have no heart.

But Aqua's, Ansem's, and Terra's were SO sad. Aqua's more. For all of the reasons above, plus the fact that she sacrificed her life in the Realm of Light for Terra and was thrust into the RoD for 12 years, and then the friend who she sacrificed her life for ends up becoming the main villain in the KH series (in a way) and f***ing everything up. That sucks big time

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Eh, for some reason I didn't think Axel's story was very sad, just kinda cheesy. xD I have no heart.

But Aqua's, Ansem's, and Terra's were SO sad. Aqua's more. For all of the reasons above, plus the fact that she sacrificed her life in the Realm of Light for Terra and was thrust into the RoD for 12 years, and then the friend who she sacrificed her life for ends up becoming the main villain in the KH series (in a way) and f***ing everything up. That sucks big time

True if she had let the bum drown in his own darkness the world would be a better place.

MeggieKeyblader

So basically if it wasnt for Aqua we all wouldnt be here

I guess, but I like putting the blame on Terranort since he's the guy who actually did all the bad stuff. If we say it like that (Aqua's the reason we're all here) then we can say that for anyone, ex. Aqua's parents for having her, Terra's parents for having him... xD You know how it is

Legendscarlet

I think Aqua´s and Terra´s stories were sad. Alsowhat would happen to Terra after Sora killed/defeated Ansem seeker of Darkness(Xehanort´s heart) and Xemnas( Terra´s body), is there a way to have Tera regainig his body after it vanished when Sora and Riku swept the floor whit Zebra Xenmas?
Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back