• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHAT IRONY!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

Lmao wow, I didn't even notice that. Lol sucks for her. tidas

IT's weird how Riku and Sora can so easily leave the RoD, but she can't. Weirdddd.

There is sooo much irony in this game, it's not even funny. With what we now know from BbS, if you play through the last 4 games, everything is ironic in some way or or another.

ffdgh

well mickey did say even in the deepest darkness, there is light, so maybe aqua need to find AND/OR create her own light.

*waits for her luck charm to *unlock* her light XD*

KeybladeCounsel

The secret ending takes place the same FREAKIN' day as the ending of KH2. What kind of sense does it make for them to wait a year after getting the letter to actually respond to it. I doubt it said in the letter " Oh Sora wait a year before you actually do anything that this letter says k?"... I mean seriously use your heads and think about it. Plus there is a reason it's sunset when they show Sora. They're showing that Sora took time after KH2 ending to think about the contents of the letter and decide what he's going to do.

Awards
The secret ending takes place the same FREAKIN' day as the ending of KH2. What kind of sense does it make for them to wait a year after getting the letter to actually respond to it. I doubt it said in the letter " Oh Sora wait a year before you actually do anything that this letter says k?"... I mean seriously use your heads and think about it. Plus there is a reason it's sunset when they show Sora. They're showing that Sora took time after KH2 ending to think about the contents of the letter and decide what he's going to do.

I would say that the secret ending has two different times. AtW told Aqua that he hadn't seen Sora in over a year, so unless they took 1 year to defeat Xemnas, the timeline from both scenes are different. Perhaps by the time that Aqua and AtW were having that conversation Sora was already travelling the worlds looking for her and the others.

baha05

In any case there are a few things bugging me

1. I'm sorry but Aqua, Ansem, do you guys just feed off heartless for food? You're in the Realm of Freakin Darkness, unless there is a McDonald's around selling kids meals I don't see how you two would last, more so you Aqua >__>

2. Why isn't there an easy ass way to get to the RoD? I mean in theory couldn't you just hitch a ride with a fleeing Heartless wearing a damn coat and get there? I want to see that play out.

Narveid

After 13 years, Aqua say "Oh! My charm!" and BAM! She's out ... <.<

She took a Homer >.>

BladeofHearts18

"In the ending, Sora and Riku were on the coast on the in-between side and were looking at the sea of the realm of darkness. The door visible in the dark sea is a scene that symbolizes "Deep within the darkness, there is light", as Sora said in the previous KH." this was in a Nomura interview so i guess it is confirmed that aqua and ATW were on the shores of the realm of darkness. don't ask which interview... but it's still funny to know how easily riku and sora left the in-between side of the RoD.

Z

Zulkir

Are you saying they were on different beaches?

It's the same beach, even the ROCKS are the same, it's the SAME BEACH PEOPLE!

BladeofHearts18

Are you saying they were on different beaches?

It's the same beach, even the ROCKS are the same, it's the SAME BEACH PEOPLE!

well unless you doubt Nomura, it isn't the same beach. just because it looks the same doesn't mean it is.... do you need more proof???

MeggieKeyblader

well unless you doubt Nomura, it isn't the same beach. just because it looks the same doesn't mean it is.... do you need more proof???

It's the same beach. Everything looks exactly the same.

It's also ironic that AtW (or his nobody) was sitting on the same rock that Xemnas sat on, and he's the one that he was looking for vengeance against

BladeofHearts18

It's the same beach. Everything looks exactly the same.

It's also ironic that AtW (or his nobody) was sitting on the same rock that Xemnas sat on, and he's the one that he was looking for vengeance against

like i said, just because it looks the same doesn't mean it is. nomura said that there was both the realms of darkness and in between. and he said sora and riku were in the realm of in-between. i still don't know what you don't understand about that. and it isn't ATW's nobody. it's pretty obvious it is ATW. he wears the cloak so he isn't affected by any darkness. aqua probably wasn't affected by the darkness because either she had a lot of light in her heart, or the keyblade protected her.

moonerzie

Website
SmearglePWNS.deviantart.com
like i said, just because it looks the same doesn't mean it is. nomura said that there was both the realms of darkness and in between. and he said sora and riku were in the realm of in-between. i still don't know what you don't understand about that. and it isn't ATW's nobody. it's pretty obvious it is ATW. he wears the cloak so he isn't affected by any darkness. aqua probably wasn't affected by the darkness because either she had a lot of light in her heart, or the keyblade protected her.

so now this cloaks protects against the darkness?

BladeofHearts18

so now this cloaks protects against the darkness?

they always did. they were worn so that when you use dark corridors your body doesn't get corroded by darkness. i am thinking it is the same concept with being in the realm of darkness. that is why roxas had his cloak on when talking to xemnas in the RoD. i mean i may be wrong and he might be wearing it just because he wants to, but it's the most logical way to think of it. and if you ask, wearing the cloak to keep your body from being corroded by darkness has been confirmed.

moonerzie

Website
SmearglePWNS.deviantart.com
they always did. they were worn so that when you use dark corridors your body doesn't get corroded by darkness. i am thinking it is the same concept with being in the realm of darkness. that is why roxas had his cloak on when talking to xemnas in the RoD. i mean i may be wrong and he might be wearing it just because he wants to, but it's the most logical way to think of it. and if you ask, wearing the cloak to keep your body from being corroded by darkness has been confirmed.

Oh okay; Yeah now it all makes more sense. (no i'm not saying it in a sarcastic way xD )

Last edited:

BladeofHearts18

Oh okay; Yeah now it all makes more sense.

k glad to clear that up, unless that was a sarcastic comment. so has everything been cleared up that aqua and ATW aren't in the same realm as riku and sora were in the end of kh2? GOOD. cuz some people don't understand the meaning of CONFIRMED BY NOMURA.

baha05

Same beach though, if it has the same surroundings, same rock, it's the same beach. Doesn't matter the Realm, it's the same beach.

Keep in mind this is the same creator that has made everything kinda obvious recently, so it wouldn't surprise me if he tries to BS people by saying that the beach is different. That's like saying the this Island that looks like Destiny Islands isn't Destiny Island cause it's in a different realm.

I'm not buying that excuse, heck while we are at it why didn't King Mickey or Riku ever spot Aqua while they were in the Realm of Darkness? Is it a bad case of An American Tail where Aqua passes by and Riku and King Mickey appear just as Aqua is out of their sight?

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Same beach though, if it has the same surroundings, same rock, it's the same beach. Doesn't matter the Realm, it's the same beach.

If there in different Realms it obviously isn't. Same design, but not the same beach.

Keep in mind this is the same creator that has made everything kinda obvious recently, so it wouldn't surprise me if he tries to BS people by saying that the beach is different. That's like saying the this Island that looks like Destiny Islands isn't Destiny Island cause it's in a different realm.

And it wouldn't be. It's like saying Digi TT is the real TT when it isn't. It's a digital version. Same goes for worlds that are the same in design but in different realms.

I'm not buying that excuse, heck while we are at it why didn't King Mickey or Riku ever spot Aqua while they were in the Realm of Darkness?

Who's to say they didn't? Hell, mickey was going through there through all of KH1 and since Nomura said he wanted to explore that story, who's to say Aqua and him didn't meet? We have nothing saying they didn't meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back