• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[bbs] SPOILERS. Ven's age

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ffdgh

>_> what if old man sex tried to steal aquas body? lol that would have been a big slap to the face. aqua sentiment, aquanort. XD he seem to be mesmerized by aqua that he was reaching for herdemtitsas terranort.

moonerzie

Website
SmearglePWNS.deviantart.com
>_> what if old man sex tried to steal aquas body? lol that would have been a big slap to the face. aqua sentiment, aquanort. XD he seem to be mesmerized by aqua that he was reaching for herdemtitsas terranort.

As creepy and twisted as that sounds (and it is considering i would believe MX would so steal Aqua's body thebatman ), I don't think he would've ever done that. It would need a HUGE explanation.

MeggieKeyblader

Well i mean his soul might be like a '100' year old (Which could be the reason why his vocabulary was quite large. haha!) but he's made from a '30' year old body, so i really don't know.

Yeah xD I really don't know about him, or any of the other Xehanorts for that matter. It kinda sucks though, knowing that there really isn't a Xehanort or Xemnas. Well there is, but not in the way I thought of before. I thought he was his own person.

Guess not ffffuuu >_<

Lmao. Now THAT would be a twist. Perverted but still surprising and funny xD

moonerzie

Website
Yeah xD I really don't know about him, or any of the other Xehanorts for that matter. It kinda sucks though, knowing that there really isn't a Xehanort or Xemnas. Well there is, but not in the way I thought of before. I thought he was his own person.

Guess not ffffuuu >_<

I know! I don't see him the same way anymore. Now i just see him as a really old twisted creep. And don't even get me started about now how i see the whole Saix X Xemnas thing

/shivers abadcharacter

MeggieKeyblader

I know! I don't see him the same way anymore. Now i just see him as a really old twisted creep. And don't even get me started about now how i see the whole Saix X Xemnas thing

/shivers abadcharacter

I know!!! That's why I'm mad... he was my favorite. I keep on trying to reassure myself and say 'He forgot all his memories, so it's all good, he's not old anymore.' But it doesn't really work.

I mean, MX is badass and all, but it's not the same. facepalm

moonerzie

Website
How does this all relate to Ven? Eh?

Well it started off being about Ven but switched to MX and Xemnas?!

I know!!! That's why I'm mad... he was my favorite. I keep on trying to reassure myself and say 'He forgot all his memories, so it's all good, he's not old anymore.' But it doesn't really work.

I mean, MX is badass and all, but it's not the same. facepalm

Lol yes. MX is one badass senile person.

And well It doesn't work for me either! But oh well. He wasn't my top fav. so it's not as big of a deal but it's still a shocker.

ffdgh

this is what master xehanort really wanted XD
aquanort.png

ffdgh

I has a theory why ven doesn't age...
like aqua he is in the RoD*since CO is in the Rod* soooo assuming the laws of time may not/don't apply so he remains youthful because he is in the RoD.

lolz the RoD adsorbs time like a blackhole adsorbs light o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back