• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[bbs] SPOILERS. Ven's age

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ffdgh

... ok ven no age cus dark make time no tick....i think that sums it up XD

moonerzie

Website
SmearglePWNS.deviantart.com
I has a theory why ven doesn't age...
like aqua he is in the RoD*since CO is in the Rod* soooo assuming the laws of time may not/don't apply so he remains youthful because he is in the RoD.

lolz the RoD adsorbs time like a blackhole adsorbs light o_O

Haha! I guess that might be true since Aqua still looks exactly the same, too.

ffdgh

he's a nobody with the elements of light sleep... lolz

Nein88

Is it possible that when he gets his heart back and Aqua returns to the Realm of Light that they will both spontaneously age to catch up to what they're physically supposed to be? Poor Ven he'll be mentally 15 but physically 27, Aqua I would put at around 30 years of age.

Allister Rose

French Lover
technically nobodies dont age, and ven's body and soul could technically be a nobody (even though it wasn't born in the 'in-between' realm).

so he could stay that age until his heart returns

Nein88

Alright so the body doesn't age, what about his heart though does that age and grow with experience gleaned from Sora?

relentlessheart1

Is it possible that when he gets his heart back and Aqua returns to the Realm of Light that they will both spontaneously age to catch up to what they're physically supposed to be? Poor Ven he'll be mentally 15 but physically 27, Aqua I would put at around 30 years of age.
LOL aqua should have babies at that age by tthen...XD so does ven and terra lOL, i would like to see a 27 year old act like a kid.... or demtits to have minidemtits...:)

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Here's the excuse Nomura will give:

"Oh, uh, well if you're in the realm of darkness you don't age. But Ven was in Castle Oblivion...so he aged. =( "

Frankly I think it was really stupid. I mean, I know I'm not the only one who wanted to see an adult Aqua. ;)

Drake_Draco

I'm not really sure Ven would be a nobody: Otherwise, why didn't he wake up? If he WERE a nobody then wouldn't he still be conscious after losing his heart?

Now what I really wonder is how old Xehanort is. If he and Eraqus were classmates, they'd have to be... 50ish? Thats the only way Eraqus can look like a 30 year old while Xehanort can look upwards of 80. So, he was like 50 when he abducted Terra's body, which would put him in his mid-sixties or seventies for the next KH game (though it won't matter since he'll spend at least half the time in Terra's 30ish body), and this even assuming that he hasn't been around WAY longer and snatched bodies before (hey, he could have stolen a 10 year old's body and trained alongside Eraqus and Yen Sid, how should we know? Like he hasn't used kids to his own ends before... Lookin' at you, Ven...).
All we really know about Xehanort is that he's from Destiny Islands (which was confirmed in the Xehanort Reports when he was considering what to do with Ven's body) and missed out on the Keyblade Wars.

How long ago DID the Keyblade Wars happen, anyway?

PS: So if Sora was just born when he and Ven connected on Destiny Islands for the first time, wouldn't that mean that Ven was 10-11 when Xehanort created Vanitas?... So an 80 year old man who turned to the darkness was running around with a 10 year old for an unknown number of years before the major events of BBS... and Eraqus' didn't have a problem with it BEFORE Ven (conveniently) lost his memories? Anyone else getting a PEDOPHILE ALERT off this?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Frankly I think it was really stupid. I mean, I know I'm not the only one who wanted to see an adult Aqua. ;)
-_- yes u r, i dont know about where u live but the adult women where i live begin sagging in various areas.

Oh, uh, well if you're in the realm of darkness you don't age. But Ven was in Castle Oblivion...so he aged. =( "
ven probly didnt age either, nomura has a thing 4 young boys.
0.o XD that didnt come out right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back