• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Making Sense of the Xehanorts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Just going to cut to the chase on this one. This is my interpretation of what has happened so far what with all of the convoluted body swapping and transformations, starting with Master Xehanort. Note that what I say relies heavily on this translation of the secret ending:

So we've got Master Xehanort. He unlocks his heart using his keyblade, as a Master can do, and places it within Terra's body in order to wield the X-Blade as a more suitable youth (or, if need be, to continue on his quest without his age being a concern, as he elaborates in the Xehanort Reports).

This combination creates the new Xehanort (ie "Another" Xehanort), who will be referred to as Terranort.
The big question here is: Who's calling the shots in this vessel? Terra's heart or Master Xehanort's heart?
And the answer is, at least at first anyway, Master Xehanort's.

But rather than thinking of MX's heart as the active one and Terra's as the repressed one, think more along the lines of Terra's heart being manipulated by MX's heart as the dominant one. That is, both hearts are active, it's just that MX's heart is calling the shots, making Terra's heart essentially be evil as well.

This explains the appearance of the guardian. We have two active forces here- the guardian and Terranort. The guardian is the embodiment of MX's darkness, ie that's where MX's heart is active, while Terranort has Terra's heart active, but is being manipulated by MX.

Now let's skip ahead, after the fight with Aqua. What's different about Terranort?
For starters, MX's heart is no longer the dominant one. It's Terra's heart. Hence why MX says:

"Your heart is clad in darkness. Your body should have been destroyed. Yet, why does it fail to heed me?"
And, of course, Terra directly confirms control himself:
"Just as I control my body[...]"

Further proof can be seen by how Terranort's eyes are no longer Yellow- they're brown (the darkness has been tampered for the time being). What's more, look at the dirty look he gives Braig. As his co-conspirator, had MX been in control of Terranort, he certainly wouldn't be angered at the sight of Braig.

To clear something up though, when AtW finds Terranort, MX was still clearly in control (albeit losing it) before he passed out, hence the yellow eyes and the response "Xehanort" when asked of his name.

But what about the whole memory loss ordeal?
Well, it was one big fat lie. Terra, under the false name Xehanort, lied.

Why did Terra lie?
That's simple.
Because of Braig.
Note how Braig said he'd kill Terranort if it were actually Terra in control and not MX. Braig expected MX to be control, according to plan. With MX already having said his name, Terra had to play along for the time being.

So, with Terra in control, that sheds an entirely different light on the issue.
So Terra is the one responsible for the heartless? Terra is the one who released his heart in pursuit of everlasting power and darkness?

Woah, let's backtrack a bit.

Terra wouldn't do all of that for the sake of darkness and power. Granted, his heart is still tainted by the darkness of MX's heart, so he's probably misguided, but there's got to be some ulterior motive.

And there is.
Terra says he has "only one goal." This is the same Terra we're talking about here, no matter how stained in darkness he is. Think. If you were in his shoes, what would that goal be?

To get his friends back of course.
And before doing that, you would need to rid your body of the influence of MX, lest he be able to take control again.

So, how to get rid of MX's heart?
By releasing it.
Hence why Terranort studied the heart- all this time he was looking for away to cultivate the darkness in it in order to extract it. And he found what he needed in the Heartless.

With that in mind, have a look at this conversation:

MX: Unfortunately for you, a part of your heart belongs to me.
Terra: No. I'm kicking you out from here.
[...]
MX: Oh? Have you already abandoned your heart? What a brazen thing to do.
Terra: I no longer fear the darkness. Even if my heart becomes consumed... Even if my body becomes darkness itself.
I will do anything no matter what the price. I have only one goal

Indeed, Terra seems determined to get rid of MX's heart.
But... his own too?
MX said that a part of Terra's heart belongs to him, so, naturally, were he to find a way to release MX's heart, his heart would have to go along with it.

This is the price Terra speaks of. He must give up his own heart to rid himself of MX, a "brazen thing to do." A huge sacrifice made toward reaching his goal, of reuniting with his friends.

He makes that sacrifice, obviously, so what's the end result?

The being known as Ansem SoD is a heartless born from the darkness of both Terra and MX's hearts. Because the hearts were inevitably merging, it explains Ansem SoD's unstable and unusual nature (the brown cloaked being we see which retains its sense of self and memories). It retains the memories because they are MX's memories. And, being comprised of two fused hearts instead of one, it takes on an abnormal form.

So when Ansem SoD possesses Riku (and kicks Riku's heart into the realm of darkness), what we're seeing is as follows:
The Guardian is MX's part of the heartless and is calling the shots, just like it did before.
Ansem SoD is Terra's part of the heartlless and is being manipulated by MX. However, given the nature of the heartless, unlike with Terranort, there really is no struggle. Ansem SoD has fully given in to the darkness and is utterly evil. Just like when he was MX, Xehanort's heartless continues to seek the princesses of heart, and perhaps was attempting to create the X blade through the fight between Riku and Sora.

As for what's left over, Xemnas is, by process of elimination, Terra's body and soul.
This is the effect Terra had planned. That his "body [would] become darkness itself."
But, obviously, Xemnas isn't as happy-go-lucky or as merciful as Terra, partially due to the fact that, without a heart, he is amoral, and he was stained by Xehanort's darkness. Looking back at what Terranort and Xemnas have done, you guys may be apprehensive to consider Terra to be the one responsible, but this is a theme all too common in KH. Terra himself said he would do ANYTHING to reach his goal, whatever the cost. That not only includes hurting himself, but others as well. Just like how Riku would do anything to get stronger, and Axel would do anything to get Roxas back, Xemnas was desperate to see his friends again.

He retains his goal of reuniting with his friends.
From what we can deduce, the armor Terranort kept from Aqua took on the form of a Lingering Sentiment.
By conversing with it, he is filled in on what happened to Ven (in the Chamber of Waking) and Aqua.

So, knowing what happened to them, how could he get them back?
By creating and merging with Kingdom Hearts, of course! With the power of KH, he could bring Aqua back from the Dark Realm, recreate Ven's entire heart, and maybe even restore Eraqus as well.
Even if he had to steal the hearts of thousands, or millions, to do so, he'd do it.
Though I get the feeling that, in the end, should his plan succeeded, Xemnas would have tried to absolve himself of his sins, hence why he says he wishes to grant hearts to all Nobodies (to restore those whose hearts he stole).

To those of you that still think KH's power was Xemnas' ultimate goal:
Xemnas secret report said:
With luck, we can bring Roxas back into our fold, but even if Sora should awaken, as the hero of the Keyblade, he is bound to keep unlocking hearts. If he should come to target us, we need simply subdue him and use his powers ourselves once more. I must become one with Kingdom Hearts. I will become a higher existence. All of my true ambitions begin there.

Merging with KH was not an end in and of itself, Xemnas had always wanted to use its power for a higher purpose, unlike Ansem SoD who just wanted the power of darkness.

Now, knowing that when the heartless and Nobody are defeated, the original is restored, it's hard to say what is to become of Terra and MX given Xehanort's special condition, but I'm sure you guys can speculate on that.

That's basically my interpretation, but there is still one mystery which remains, one which I might update this post with later.

Last edited:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I agree wholeheartedly with this, if only because I had very similar ideas myself a couple of days ago. However, do to the fuckfest known as exams, I never got around to posting it. [smacks self]

Well done.

Last edited:

Samhain

Bronze Member
Just going to cut to the chase on this one. This is my interpretation of what has happened so far what with all of the convoluted body swapping and transformations, starting with Master Xehanort. Note that what I say relies heavily on this translation of the secret ending:
and yet that may very well be not the true secret ending translation. there are 2 different subs so its impossible for now to kno which was has the strongest view.
Just This combination creates the new Xehanort (ie "Another" Xehanort), who will be referred to as Terranort.
The big question here is: Who's calling the shots in this vessel? Terra's heart or Master Xehanort's heart?
And the answer is, at least at first anyway, Master Xehanort's.
yup
Just But rather than thinking of MX's heart as the active one and Terra's as the repressed one, think more along the lines of Terra's heart being manipulated by MX's heart as the dominant one. That is, both hearts are active, it's just that MX's heart is calling the shots, making Terra's heart essentially be evil as well.
that would still make MX the dominant one as well as still makng xehanort = master xehanort. terra said mx cannot touch his heart and if mx was the dominant one at first why did it automatically go to terra? for 1 thing xehanort fails to lack any personality from terra but he has from mx. also notice the brown eyes. that can signify us master xehanorts heart because he most likely had brown eyes before he fell into darkness.

oh and this is another thing. the change of xehanorts hair style!
ok look at this
terra + mx = xehanort (mx being dominant 1 with no lost memories = yellow eyes)
Terra_becoming_xehanort.png

when xehanort is found he still had this hair style but he finally lost his memories but because he had no clue he was EVER into darkness the realm of light "changed" his eye color back to his original color, being brown because that was master xehanorts original eye color. this also shows us on how xehanorts hair style changed because it went easily to mx when he was young his hair style is exactly similar to xehanort...
150px-Xehanort_KH.jpg

now tell me right here. what is the style hair that terra LACKS from xehanort apprentice and young master xehanort? the hair bangs! the 2 hair bangs falling down. if u look closely at master xehanort's above he has it coming down when he is about to turn and the same with xehanort apprentice. mx is basically xehanot apprentice without terra's heart. this also shows us why xehanort apprentice doesnt even hav his "inner struggle" no more because terras heart is mainly gone by this point.

this also shows us why when xehanort turned into a heartless he had mx clothing because he basically IS MX. you are also failing to look at the same similarites between mx and ansem seeker of darkness because they r the same person. they also say the SAME exact thing
"all hearts begin in darkness. and all so end. the hearts no different. darkness sprouts within it, grows, consumes it such as its nature. in the end every heart returns to the darkness from whence it came. u c darkness is the hearts true essense."
do not tell me that is terra's heartdoing that even if it is mx controlling him. and by the way this also gives us ANOTHER resemblence from ansem seeker of darkness (mx heart) to young master xehanort. their hair style is both longer than xehanort apprentice. it goes down. they r the same person.

Master Xehanort + Terra's body and soul+ Terra's heart = Xehanort apprentice with memories
Master Xehanort + Terra's body and soul = Xehanort apprentice with no memories thus signifying the brown eyes
xehanort's heartless = master xehanort
xemnas = terra's body and soul but this still rubs off the personality of master xehanort so he's rarely u can call "terras nobody". its master xehanort/xehanort's nobody even tho its the body and soul of terra whether u believe it or not.

by the way of course xehanort apprentice would look at braig as in "what the fuck r u talking about?"
HE LOST HIS MEMORIES.

by the way there is a REASON why braig finds xehanort apprentice. on the influence of mx. xehanort apprentice is not terra.

T

The Spoiler

Holy shit Grass, I think your right. omgsh

This all makes perfect sense! It all adds up! Dude, your amazing!

Awards
and yet that may very well be not the true secret ending translation. there are 2 different subs so its impossible for now to kno which was has the strongest view.
Which is why I said that in the first place, I'm fully aware.

that would still make MX the dominant one as well as still makng xehanort = master xehanort. terra said mx cannot touch his heart and if mx was the dominant one at first why did it automatically go to terra? for 1 thing xehanort fails to lack any personality from terra but he has from mx. also notice the brown eyes. that can signify us master xehanorts heart because he most likely had brown eyes before he fell into darkness.

MX is the dominant one, I already said that, but it doesn't make Xehanort = Master Xehanort. The whole point of Aqua pushing Terranort through the light was to save him and give Terra a chance to take control again (the light would repress MX's darkness).

You say Xehanort lacks the personality of Terra when we've only seen him in two cutscenes, lol.
But, let's say he does lack his personality- how does that go against what I'm saying? If Terra is lying he's not going to be acting like the same old Terra. And I'd imagine him to be at least a little different- bitter, angry, and so on.

No idea where you got the idea that MX "most likely" had brown eyes before he fell into darkness.

oh and this is another thing. the change of xehanorts hair style!
ok look at this
terra + mx = xehanort (mx being dominant 1 with no lost memories = yellow eyes)
Terra_becoming_xehanort.png

when xehanort is found he still had this hair style but he finally lost his memories but because he had no clue he was EVER into darkness the realm of light "changed" his eye color back to his original color, being brown because that was master xehanorts original eye color. this also shows us on how xehanorts hair style changed because it went easily to mx when he was young his hair style is exactly similar to xehanort...
150px-Xehanort_KH.jpg

now tell me right here. what is the style hair that terra LACKS from xehanort apprentice and young master xehanort? the hair bangs! the 2 hair bangs falling down. if u look closely at master xehanort's above he has it coming down when he is about to turn and the same with xehanort apprentice. mx is basically xehanot apprentice without terra's heart. this also shows us why xehanort apprentice doesnt even hav his "inner struggle" no more because terras heart is mainly gone by this point.

Uh, or, you know, Terra slicked his bangs back.
Take Terra's hair, a glop of hair gel, and slick his bangs to the side of his head. Leave a couple strands for his bangs. What does that make it? Xehanort's hair! Tada!

It just looks more refined. Undoubtedly the same reason why Dilan's hair is more tame.

this also shows us why when xehanort turned into a heartless he had mx clothing because he basically IS MX. you are also failing to look at the same similarites between mx and ansem seeker of darkness because they r the same person. they also say the SAME exact thing
"all hearts begin in darkness. and all so end. the hearts no different. darkness sprouts within it, grows, consumes it such as its nature. in the end every heart returns to the darkness from whence it came. u c darkness is the hearts true essense."
do not tell me that is terra's heartdoing that even if it is mx controlling him.

You're misunderstanding me, I'm not failing to look at anything.
When Terranort says the same quote as Ansem SoD at the end, it's obviously MX speaking through Terra because his heart is dominant.

The same goes for Ansem SoD. In releasing MX and his own heart as one merged heart, the subsequent darkness that filled it up made MX's heart dominant again, and the resulting heartless had MX as the dominant one. That's why he wears Ansem SoD's clothes, because he's in control. The guardian is a projection of his own darkness while he controls Terra's darkness via Ansem. Get it?

by the way of course xehanort apprentice would look at braig as in "what the fuck r u talking about?"
HE LOST HIS MEMORIES.

by the way there is a REASON why braig finds xehanort apprentice. on the influence of mx. xehanort apprentice is not terra.

The entire point of that scene wasn't just about questioning Xehanort's memories, it was about asking, "Is Braig speaking to MX or Terra?"

Samhain

Bronze Member
[MX is the dominant one, I already said that, but it doesn't make Xehanort = Master Xehanort.
...yes it does. facepalm
[The whole point of Aqua pushing Terranort through the light was to save him and give Terra a chance to take control again (the light would repress MX's darkness).
aqua wanted to save her friend. she had no freaking clue if terra was EVER going to go back to normal. honestly she failed to even notice xehanort was there. she most likely thought xehanort's heart left his body and she would believe that terra 1 day would get back to normal thus saving him.
[You say Xehanort lacks the personality of Terra when we've only seen him in two cutscenes, lol.
...he does. facepalm

xehanort apprentice, xehanort heartless, xemnas, master xehanort all act the same. they are all the same person. they all have the same personality.
[But, let's say he does lack his personality- how does that go against what I'm saying? If Terra is lying he's not going to be acting like the same old Terra. And I'd imagine him to be at least a little different- bitter, angry, and so on.
why the hell would he be lying? it makes no sense for terra to be lying.

yes because even though terra had no idea wtf kingdom hearts is he's definitely has ALL the knowledge and is going after this. see xehanort apprentice, and xehanort heartless r basically mx because they are cruel, selfish, crazy, jackasses, and so on. u kno mx knows a lot about kingdom hearts right? and so does xehanort apprentice. explain to me why the hell would terra even look for kingdom hearts. thats basically an antagonist. why would he be evil? makes no sense. because mx heart is controlling him? now why WOULDN'T mx heart himself control xehanort apprentice if he can control terra's heart? thats STILL basically saying MX = Xehanort apprentice because he is controlling mainly everything that xehanort does.

u think its a coincidence that braig found xehanort apprentice? NOT REALLY.
"a plan keeps getting larger and larger. the seeds are already in the path." -master xehanort

basically tells us that he possibly told braig if anything happened to him that he would be the first to find him and if he ever had his lost memories braig would help get xehanort back his lost memories even if he doesnt kno who he truly is. he is master xehanort.
[No idea where you got the idea that MX "most likely" had brown eyes before he fell into darkness.
because he DID.

explain to me who has brown eyes?
hmm xehanort apprentice.
terra has blue eyes
the only other explanation is xehanort. he most likely had brown eyes before he fell into darkness. i may hav nothing to confirm this but it basically makes no fuckin sense if xehanort apprentice got his brown eyes from no where. see this would makes sense if he had blue eyes but he doesnt. he has master xehanorts original eye color; brown because mx basically controls xehanort and is the heart of xehanort using the body and soul of terra.
[Uh, or, you know, Terra slicked his bangs back.
Take Terra's hair, a glop of hair gel, and slick his bangs to the side of his head. Leave a couple strands for his bangs. What does that make it? Xehanort's hair! Tada!
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh because he could have totally done this after master xehanort posessed him. see its something YOU need to look at it.

both young master xehanort and xehanort apprentice have the same hair style with the bangs falling down. terra lacks that. why the hell would terra do that to his hair fo no apparent reason if hes controlling him if hes had his hair style for so long or so? the hair bangs signify he is master xehanort.
It just looks more refined. Undoubtedly the same reason why Dilan's hair is more tame.
[You're misunderstanding me, I'm not failing to look at anything.
When Terranort says the same quote as Ansem SoD at the end, it's obviously MX speaking through Terra because his heart is dominant.
okay. heres a couple of things of what ur failing to understand.
1 if terra's heart is dominant heres a couple of things
- xehanorts hair would be brown
-xehanorts eyes would be BLUE
- xehanort wouldnt be such a complete jackass like master xehanort

how would mx speak to terra's heart automatically change the xehanort apprentice eye color? seriously thats basically terra right there and yet xehanort apprentice lacks that. he is master xehanort.
[The same goes for Ansem SoD. In releasing MX and his own heart as one merged heart, the subsequent darkness that filled it up made MX's heart dominant again, and the resulting heartless had MX as the dominant one. That's why he wears Ansem SoD's clothes, because he's in control. The guardian is a projection of his own darkness while he controls Terra's darkness via Ansem. Get it?
Xehanorts heartless would then be MX ..not terra if ur saying his heartwould be a dominant one facepalm
[The entire point of that scene wasn't just about questioning Xehanort's memories, it was about asking, "Is Braig speaking to MX or Terra?"

too bad we have no idea.

he lost his memories. how the hell would he know anything of his past life.

Last edited:
T

The Spoiler

I swear to god this should be stickied

There is one last thing I want to know though that doesnt really add up with your well thought theory...

What about the Lingering Sentiment? Where does he come in this theory, and what exactly would he be?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I swear to god this should be stickied

There is one last thing I want to know though that doesnt really add up with your well thought theory...

What about the Lingering Sentiment? Where does he come in this theory, and what exactly would he be?

The lingering sentiment is an enigma.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i tihnk MX's heart was merely contacting terra's, but i dont think that terra's heart is still inside his original body.

Samhain

Bronze Member
i tihnk MX's heart was merely contacting terra's, but i dont think that terra's heart is still inside his original body.
i think both hearts were in terra's body but i think furter on a few months l8r terras heart is eventually "absorbed" from master xehanort which is why the dominant one in the eye color became xehanort apprentice' eye color to brown and not blue and his hair style resembled more of his younger self of mx than terra because terras heart is gone.

Samhain

Bronze Member
So what is Lingering sentiment?
of what he is.

the lingering sentiment is what it is lol.
lingering
sentiment

= rage, feelings, etc

lingering sentiment is nothing more than terra's feelings.
as for terra's heart..its completely gone by the time xehanort loses his heart or more likely when xehanort apprentice developed the brown eyes and the young master xehanort hair style resemblance

Allister Rose

French Lover
of what he is.

the lingering sentiment is what it is lol.
lingering
sentiment

= rage, feelings, etc

lingering sentiment is nothing more than terra's feelings.
as for terra's heart..its completely gone by the time xehanort loses his heart or more likely when xehanort apprentice developed the brown eyes and the young master xehanort hair style resemblance

Feelings are apparently part of the heart. if we look at the ingredients, a heart is emotions along with light and darkness

Samhain

Bronze Member
Feelings are apparently part of the heart. if we look at the ingredients, a heart is emotions along with light and darkness
well what else can we say? impossible for it to be his soul. its more likely than his rage/feelings. i mean theres a reason they chose that name.

the name of lingering sentiment deals with feelings

Allister Rose

French Lover
well what else can we say? impossible for it to be his soul. its more likely than his rage/feelings. i mean theres a reason they chose that name.

the name of lingering sentiment deals with feelings

well i'm not su sure at the moment......

A

Azrael

Grass please replace the current staff and write the next Kingdom Hearts.

You can make sense out of borderline fan-fic nonsense

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. Criticism is welcome, idiocy is not.

Wow, Grass. All of it makes total sense and it connects to everything! Kudos! You're amazing!

But I have a question,... what /exactly/ is the mystery that you said that remains?

It's the guardian.
He's a heartless, no doubt about it.

So, what was going on with him when Terranort had yet to do his experimentation?
I still need to gather my thoughts on that a bit before (or if) I post an explanation.

What I have in mind is certainly something I wouldn't expect to be too likely, and it's not a part of the crux of this theory anyway, but it does tie up some loose ends nicely.

...yes it does. facepalm

I am referring to after Aqua saves him in which case, no, it does not.

aqua wanted to save her friend. she had no freaking clue if terra was EVER going to go back to normal. honestly she failed to even notice xehanort was there. she most likely thought xehanort's heart left his body and she would believe that terra 1 day would get back to normal thus saving him.

Uh, no shit she had no clue if he was going back to normal. But that doesn't mean she isn't willing to try to save him. Yeah, she probably had no clue about Xehanort possessing him... until, you know, he tried to kill her.

...he does. facepalm

xehanort apprentice, xehanort heartless, xemnas, master xehanort all act the same. they are all the same person. they all have the same personality.

Thanks for ignoring everything I just said.

You said he had the same personality. I offered a reason why we don't know that and that, even if he did have a similar personality, it wouldn't matter. And you simply restated what you already said.

That does absolutely nothing for your side of the argument.

why the hell would he be lying? it makes no sense for terra to be lying.

Seriously, did you even read the theory? I state it in plain English.

yes because even though terra had no idea wtf kingdom hearts is he's definitely has ALL the knowledge and is going after this. see xehanort apprentice, and xehanort heartless r basically mx because they are cruel, selfish, crazy, jackasses, and so on. u kno mx knows a lot about kingdom hearts right? and so does xehanort apprentice. explain to me why the hell would terra even look for kingdom hearts. thats basically an antagonist. why would he be evil? makes no sense. because mx heart is controlling him? now why WOULDN'T mx heart himself control xehanort apprentice if he can control terra's heart? thats STILL basically saying MX = Xehanort apprentice because he is controlling mainly everything that xehanort does.

Honestly, did you read nothing?
I didn't explain why Terra wanted Kingdom Hearts?
I didn't explain why Terra was "evil"?
I didn't explain why MX lost control (and subsequently regained it)?

I would actually be posting responses to these, if it weren't for the fact that it's in the damn op.
You're borderline trolling. Or just stupid.

u think its a coincidence that braig found xehanort apprentice? NOT REALLY.
"a plan keeps getting larger and larger. the seeds are already in the path." -master xehanort

lol, this has to do with what now?
No shit Braig was expected to find MX- he just didn't think he'd find Terra in control.

basically tells us that he possibly told braig if anything happened to him that he would be the first to find him and if he ever had his lost memories braig would help get xehanort back his lost memories even if he doesnt kno who he truly is. he is master xehanort.

Or MX and Braig had conspired to work together after MX stole Terra's body and Terra uses the memory loss as a cop out.

Just because it isn't the way you envisioned it doesn't mean it doesn't work.

because he DID.

I like how you state things definitively with zero proof.

explain to me who has brown eyes?
hmm xehanort apprentice.
terra has blue eyes
the only other explanation is xehanort. he most likely had brown eyes before he fell into darkness. i may hav nothing to confirm this but it basically makes no fuckin sense if xehanort apprentice got his brown eyes from no where. see this would makes sense if he had blue eyes but he doesnt. he has master xehanorts original eye color; brown because mx basically controls xehanort and is the heart of xehanort using the body and soul of terra.

Why does someone else have to have brown eyes? Why can't that simply be a sign that the darkness diminished? It's like saying Braig's yellow eyes make no sense because they didn't come from someone else, when in actuality it's simply a matter of him using darkness.

But, ok, going along with what you say, why would Xehanort's eye color become the same as MX's before he "fell into darkness"? What changed? Because that implies that MX lost his dark alignment, which isn't the case at all.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh because he could have totally done this after master xehanort posessed him. see its something YOU need to look at it.

lmao What are you talking about dude?
When AtW and the apprentices found Xehanort, he still had Terra hair.
After taking him in and making him an apprentice, he couldn't, gee, change his hairstyle?

both young master xehanort and xehanort apprentice have the same hair style with the bangs falling down. terra lacks that. why the hell would terra do that to his hair fo no apparent reason if hes controlling him if hes had his hair style for so long or so? the hair bangs signify he is master xehanort.

Terra would do that because
"It just looks more refined. Undoubtedly the same reason why Dilan's hair is more tame."

While, yes, MX's hair does have similarities, that says absolutely nothing.
Terra, MX, Xehanort, Xemnas, and Ansem SoD all have similar hairstyles.

You cannot say that Xehanort's hair looks the way it does because of MX without the possibility that it is that way because of Terra as well. There's no sense in arguing either way to disprove a theory (only in making one, and making an assumption).

okay. heres a couple of things of what ur failing to understand.
1 if terra's heart is dominant heres a couple of things
- xehanorts hair would be brown
-xehanorts eyes would be BLUE
- xehanort wouldnt be such a complete jackass like master xehanort

To your first two points, it has to do with Terra's heart being still stained in darkness.
Rikunort was a product of Riku's heart being stained by darkness, yet Riku was still in control. Same idea for Terra, albeit on a smaller scale.

To your third point, I have addressed that in both the original post and in my responses to you, and I'm not sure why you're convinced of it.

too bad we have no idea.

Uh, that's the point? It's open ended.

he lost his memories. how the hell would he know anything of his past life.

Once again, you assume.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back