• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Nothing can explain why things just suddenly stop working. I have a PSPgo so im pleading that it will come out on PSN.

I also apologize, why because when i read your UMD Reader broke I laughed sorry. Just laughing at all people who say PSPgo sucks when they don't own one.

And you're news made me laugh and gave me hope that people out their still care that there will be a chance to release on PSPgo. No-one realizes that even if they hate the Go don't diss the PSN release theory because some people still need a PSN release because they only have the Go.

well i dont care for the psp go still
as long as bbs comes out for the psn then im fine
i laughed when i read that you laughed of my psp not being able to read games

LuxordKing

well i dont care for the psp go still
as long as bbs comes out for the psn then im fine
i laughed when i read that you laughed of my psp not being able to read games

It doesn't matter if you don't care for it just don't hate on one if you don't own one.

Ou je te tue.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
At least I dont have to fight for a release date. I already own the game and have beaten it, and enjoyed it just as much as any north american game, so i can be patient ^^

Sora^Fan

Woah, different language lol nice! ^.^ and awwww, I wish I could at the very least understand japanese so I could import the game and save myself all this waiting XD

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Woah, different language lol nice! ^.^ and awwww, I wish I could at the very least understand japanese so I could import the game and save myself all this waiting XD

But you dont have to understand it. I dont understand a lick of japanese but yet i just read translations online while i played it was easy and the game is EPIC!

Sora^Fan

Nothing can explain why things just suddenly stop working. I have a PSPgo so im pleading that it will come out on PSN.

I also apologize, why because when i read your UMD Reader broke I laughed sorry. Just laughing at all people who say PSPgo sucks when they don't own one.

And you're news made me laugh and gave me hope that people out their still care that there will be a chance to release on PSPgo. No-one realizes that even if they hate the Go don't diss the PSN release theory because some people still need a PSN release because they only have the Go.

I feel you. I am hopeing that BBS comes out for Psp Go do that everyone can enjoy BBS ^.^ but if that were to happen, wouldn't BBS be a HUGE file????

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
I feel you. I am hopeing that BBS comes out for Psp Go do that everyone can enjoy BBS ^.^ but if that were to happen, wouldn't BBS be a HUGE file????

wow finally people are siding with me XD anywho not really its roughly around the same size as FF DISSIDIA ( so i am told ) maybe a little bit bigger but since the PSP GO already has 16 GB it doesnt really matter ;3

LuxordKing

As I have said before the file size doesn't matter the game would be around 1GB something just like Dissidia but if the PSN can hold full PS3 Games than it can hold BBS a PSP game. NO BIG DEAL AT ALL.

The known problem was that in Japan Disney had copy laws and blah blah blah and how the Japanese Sony didn't have the contract stating every game after October 9th will come out in both formats.

But American Sony does have this contract
And the English Disney District (Disney is separated into language districts) and they don't have a problem with their games being on PSN.

So I have hopes

T

The Spoiler

288 KB for Terra
288 KB for Ventus
288 KB for Aqua
288 KB for Last Episode

OPTIONAL
Data Install

200 MB
400 MB
600 MB

No matter what you will at least need a 2 gb memory stick for this game alone

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
if it does get released on the PSN, and you bought and downloaded it, would that use up your internet download usage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back