• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ESRB Birth By Sleep Report

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ness

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but the full report for Birth By Sleep Rating is out and they mention nothing about Braig losing his eye.

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep

Platform: PSP
Share |

Rating: Everyone 10+

Content descriptors: Fantasy Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes

Rating summary:
This is a role-playing game in which players assume the role of one of three characters aspiring to become a "Keyblade" master. Players explore fantasy worlds, perform missions and mini-games, and battle various enemies along the way. Characters use magic spells and a giant key-shaped sword to attack enemies (e.g., humans, ice golems, dragons, magical suits of armor) in melee-style combat. Enemies react to damage by crying out in pain or bursting into small orbs that serve as items and power-ups for players. One cutscene depicts a man sinking a keyblade into his chest as a burst of light appears. A female character's breasts jiggle slightly during cutscenes.

Anyways, I haven't been on the forum for a while so I don't know if the ESRB Report was posted up or not.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, it's been posted months ago, when the rating was first released. Pretty old news ^^

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I saw this months ago and LOL'd

I'd laugh if they're talking about Kairi's Grandma as the "female character". XD XD
disgust.jpg

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
^ Seriously.

I wonder how they're gonna explain Xiggy's missing eye. There one moment, gone the next.

They'll probably just implide it happend, like they'll show Terra shooting dark energy then we just see Braig in pain holding his eye but we don't see him actualy hit.

Last edited:

Sephora

Oh, I assumed that's what the scene originally looked like and they were taking it out completely.

So they won't show Briag losing an eye, but they'll show Sora stabbing himself with a pointy keyblade. Riiiight... >__>

Ikkin

Bronze Member
The fact that they didn't mention it doesn't mean it isn't there. =/

I mean, for Final Fantasy XIII, they mentioned dancers with backless chaps (who appeared for less than five seconds) while failing to mention Sazh pointing a gun at his own head and attempting suicide.

They didn't mention anything about Axel killing Vexen in the Re:Chain of Memories description, either, and I'd have thought they'd consider that disturbing enough to mention.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
^ Seriously.

I wonder how they're gonna explain Xiggy's missing eye. There one moment, gone the next.

I just thought it exploded with the darkness and became nothing.

And I find it laughable that they'd rate it E10 because MX and Terra stabbed themselves when Sora did the exact same thing in KH1, which was rated E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back