• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

But at least Billy Zane can sing better than SDG and Ariel. I'd rather listen to him than those 4. :|

Blasphemy, I hope you get stuck in an elevator and they play Part of Your World the entire time.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

Blasphemy, I hope you get stuck in an elevator and they play Part of Your World the entire time.
You try being on hold with Disney for 20 minutes and all you hear is "PART OF YOUR WOOOOOORRRRRLD." I'm surprised they don't play it in the elevators at the resorts.

It gets really annoying really fast. And this is coming from someone who actually *likes* Disney.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

You try being on hold with Disney for 20 minutes and all you hear is "PART OF YOUR WOOOOOORRRRRLD." I'm surprised they don't play it in the elevators at the resorts.

It gets really annoying really fast. And this is coming from someone who actually *likes* Disney.
This is both off topic and none of my business, but I'm intrigued. Why were you on hold with Disney for 20 minutes?

*loves Disney, would and has listened to part of your woooooooorld for longer than 20 minutes, no regrets. None of them*

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

This is both off topic and none of my business, but I'm intrigued. Why were you on hold with Disney for 20 minutes?

*loves Disney, would and has listened to part of your woooooooorld for longer than 20 minutes, no regrets. None of them*

I don't even remember. I think it had something to do with changing some sort of reservation. We go 3-4 times a year, so...yeah, we call them a lot. LOL It was a couple years ago though.

Wheels

OMG Billy Zane really *can* sing! O_O

[video=youtube;_LB01EjDjIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LB01EjDjIQ[/video]

Let's turn KH1 into a musical! :DDDDD

Gosh darn now I want a Pocahontas world in my KH, and what if it has BIIIIIILLLLLLLLYYYYY ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Oh no... what I have I done. As soon as I mention Billy Zane, people immediately talk about Billy Zane. Backfired again...

But atleast it's better than people going "Dur, who's Terra's VA???" ...oh, wait- NO! (jinx it)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oh no... what I have I done. As soon as I mention Billy Zane, people immediately talk about Billy Zane. Backfired again...

But atleast it's better than people going "Dur, who's Terra's VA???" ...oh, wait- NO! (jinx it)

Billy Zane should be Terra's VA.

Wheels

LOL Has anyone noticed that they've completely taken Terra(English) off IMDB? XD HE DOES NOT EXIST!!!

And god Repliku sounds like a whiny ex sometimes with his reactions with Sora XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back