• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHere to contact square enix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BondofWater

I need to contact Square enix because of a problem with my game. All damage I do only does one damage. Anyone have the link to where I can contact them?

BondofWater

It 's kind of hard to level up considering I can only do one damage.

Plus i already deleted my data to see what happens.I was level 15 in Aqua and 20 in Ventus

BondofWater

I know, but COnsidering I can only do one damage, and I couldnt even beat the first battle in Deep SPace, I stand no chance in the mirage arena

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh come on, Just build a better deck, use fire Cart wheel, and or use Thunder-Roll, and use maneraga(however it is), and just go into your 2nd Style change it'll make it stronger.

I had to do this in Critical mode.

BondofWater

A little late :p like i said, I deleted my data to see what'll happen. PLus, I did try leveling. Even when it said my strength and magic rose, i still only did one damage

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
You're not the first person this has happened to. And it's always Proud mode, and always in Deep Space. I think it's because the Unversed are stronger now than before (though they seem to be weaker in other worlds), as I've noticed larger HP bars for Unversed in Deep Space, so if you're under leveled, you won't do much damage.
Try going back to another world and train up some more. Level 20 is kind of low for Deep Space in Proud. Also make sure to equip your strongest Keyblade.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's kinda like in KH1, when all the Heartless suddenly got a power boost after you progress to a certain point in the story. Just level up, and build a better deck.

Personally, I didn't really have a problem. I mean, I noticed that health bars almost doubled in length for Unversed I was able to kill no problem in earlier worlds, but I still had no trouble defeating them.

BondofWater

SO the problem is because I'm underleveled, so that's why i don't do any damage?

Well, I just deleted all my files for nothing :p

on the bright side, i get to fight Lucifer again :D thanks guys.

FTR, i am redoing aqua right now. I am about to fight trinity armor.
i am level 11. underleveled or overleveled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back