• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KHBBSFM NO heart boss scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
So, how are they gonna make this guy tougher than MF? Or is he going to be easier? o_O

A ton of instant death attacks and a skill that screws around with your skills? I dunno.

He's probably not going to be as powerful as MF (which is stupidly powerful) but just as annoying in his own way.

What do you mean by "stupidly powerful"? I always imagined "stupidly powerful" meaning that the boss is only powerful for being cheap but I don't think MF is THAT cheap.

Dross263

What was that you said about not looking too closely at translations earlier? o_O

And considering that Nobodies can have memories without hearts, I think that memories aren't limited just to the heart. And there are probably copies of memories too. That's how Repliku had Riku's memories while Riku retained his. So Sora may have just had copies of Ven's memories, not necessarily his heart.

Repliku wasn't Riku's nobody, and he had his very own memories until they erased them and put false ones instead. And that does not prove anything.

And no matter how much I hate to put Days as an example, I have to, it's canon after all.

Xion's fight with Xigbar kinda proves that Ven's Heart is inside of Roxas, why? Because when Xigbar looked at Xion's face he saw Ven, and Roxas is the one feeding emotions and memories into Xion. Xion adoptates the face of someone that is connected to Sora or Roxas and that preson that is looking at her has interacted with him the past (Axel sees no one until he meets Namine), so when Xigbar looks at her and sees Ven, it means that Roxas (Xion's source of memories) has interacted with Ven in the past, but how? Roxas was born less than a year ago, and Ven is "out of the picture" a lot of years ago, bit Xigbar stil sees Ven's face in Xion's, so this could only mean that Roxas holds part on Ven inside of him.

And Namine having emotions doesn't prove that she has Ven's heart, it doesn't even prove ANYTHING AT ALL, you aren't even sure if she had emotions, and if she had they could've been fake. Axel cried when he said goodbye to Roxas, and that doesn't make him have emotions, nor a heart of his own.

And better yet, at the almost-end of KH2, Namine had to fuse with Kairi in order to be complete, if she had Ven's heart, why did she do this? She is made of Sora's body and soul after all, and if she had Ven's heart, then her whole being would be Sora's property, not Kairi's, and yet we see her fuse with Kairi, I wonder why.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
What do you mean by "stupidly powerful"? I always imagined "stupidly powerful" meaning that the boss is only powerful for being cheap but I don't think MF is THAT cheap.

Meh. He caused me a lot of problems and his attacks were in stupidly strong sequences. I mean, hooked me up then hooked me again (instant kill). he dooms me and sends those orbs at me. it was a mess. i finally beat him and stuff but he was just a mess. It wasn't an enjoyable fight until i knew exactly what i was doing. i hope this guy if fun from the get-go

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Meh. He caused me a lot of problems and his attacks were in stupidly strong sequences. I mean, hooked me up then hooked me again (instant kill). he dooms me and sends those orbs at me. it was a mess. i finally beat him and stuff but he was just a mess. It wasn't an enjoyable fight until i knew exactly what i was doing. i hope this guy if fun from the get-go

Really? I can understand those orbs being a mess but the hook/whip attack? I never even got hit with that. Oh well.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Repliku wasn't Riku's nobody, and he had his very own memories until they erased them and put false ones instead. And that does not prove anything.

And no matter how much I hate to put Days as an example, I have to, it's canon after all.

Xion's fight with Xigbar kinda proves that Ven's Heart is inside of Roxas, why? Because when Xigbar looked at Xion's face he saw Ven, and Roxas is the one feeding emotions and memories into Xion. Xion adoptates the face of someone that is connected to Sora or Roxas and that preson that is looking at her has interacted with him the past (Axel sees no one until he meets Namine), so when Xigbar looks at her and sees Ven, it means that Roxas (Xion's source of memories) has interacted with Ven in the past, but how? Roxas was born less than a year ago, and Ven is "out of the picture" a lot of years ago, bit Xigbar stil sees Ven's face in Xion's, so this could only mean that Roxas holds part on Ven inside of him.

And Namine having emotions doesn't prove that she has Ven's heart, it doesn't even prove ANYTHING AT ALL, you aren't even sure if she had emotions, and if she had they could've been fake. Axel cried when he said goodbye to Roxas, and that doesn't make him have emotions, nor a heart of his own.

And better yet, at the almost-end of KH2, Namine had to fuse with Kairi in order to be complete, if she had Ven's heart, why did she do this? She is made of Sora's body and soul after all, and if she had Ven's heart, then her whole being would be Sora's property, not Kairi's, and yet we see her fuse with Kairi, I wonder why.

Look, I agree that your theory's probably right. 99% chance it's right.

I just can't say I think that it's fully correct though UNTIL I can explain the Namine factor. It's just something I never considered until today and now I'm trying to determine what it could mean.

And for the record, the games have completely surprised us and messed with us before. I mean, did ANYONE actually expect vanitas to have Sora's face? I don't think so. The evidence leans toward your theory though.

But again, back to No Heart.

I don't think he'll be fast necessarily. I think he'll just have really powerful and long range moves that force you to be careful.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Am I the only one more interested in what sora and riku are saying.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
PRESS A TO SHOOT. His ultimate technique is ANDROSS MODE.

Haha, good old starfox.

Actually that would be a sick way to finish the fight. TAV battles him on their Keyblade Riders like they're in Star Fox 64.

Am I the only one more interested in what sora and riku are saying.

Good point. And its their kiddie versions. Hmm...I do wonder why they're on that page.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Haha, good old starfox.

Actually that would be a sick way to finish the fight. TAV battles him on their Keyblade Riders like they're in Star Fox 64.

And then Vanitas shows up and is like,

starfox-wolf-cantletyou.jpg

But I just really hope this dude is fun...wait...why do I hope...I won't be playin FM xD

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Speaking of which, yes. A well made space shooter segment would be great in KH3

Oh, I LIKE the sound of that.

Xehanort: It's over Sora. You can never defeat my darkness.

Sora: You're wrong Xehanort. I have something you never will.

Xehanort: What?

Sora: A BARREL ROLL!!!

*Sora spins in a flash of light, slicing through Xehanort*

Xehanort: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I knew the gumi ship sections reminded me of something.

Also these new bosses aside from monstro feel like rehashes of previous bosses in the series.

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Speaking of which, yes. A well made space shooter segment would be great in KH3

I think the Gummi Ship sections from KH2 would suffice.

Wait a minute! I just realized something. In KH2, Sora can't do Dodge Roll, right? I think he somehow transferred that ability to the Gummi Ship so that it was able to do Barrel Rolls. Of course!

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I think the Gummi Ship sections from KH2 would suffice.

Wait a minute! I just realized something. In KH2, Sora can't do Dodge Roll, right? I think he somehow transferred that ability to the Gummi Ship so that it was able to do Barrel Rolls. Of course!

*slaps head*

Why didn't I think of that! Wow, I can't believe I never considered that.

It's always the little things that slip by.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
The gummi ship sections always felt like bad starfox ripoffs.

gxyoumo14

...not to be the guy who goes backwards but namine is just to much of an oddity. shes the byproduct of 2 separate components. soras body and soul, a keyblade wielders. and kairis heart, a princess of heart. so in the end namine can only be fully explained by nomura.

and has anyone considered that xemnas` kingdom hearts was started prior to the arrival of roxas or xion

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Never mind the new pics soriku is just telling people about how sorikai have updated facial expressions.

God if it weren't for monstro and the new secret ending I would say this game was made just to give the Japanese fans what we got plus a few rehashed bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back