• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KHBBSFM NO heart boss scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Putting canonical things in a JAP version while leaving another region in the dark about it can cause story confusion, since they are missing out on stuff.

Not all people turn to youtube.

This may not even be a canon fight though. I sincerely doubt it is. No Heart might simply be proving that Xemnas CAN wield a Keyblade. It's not a coincidence that Nomura hinted in an interview that "Xemnas may have been able to wield the Keyblade but chose not to" and now this boss shows up.

And that didn't stop SE from putting in the "Room of Sleep" and "Lingering Sentiment" cutscenes for KH2FM even though the game was never officially released in America.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
And that didn't stop SE from putting in the "Room of Sleep" and "Lingering Sentiment" cutscenes for KH2FM even though the game was never officially released in America.

And exactly this is what pissed me off about the Final Mixes...I wouldn't have given a crap if they just added the Mushroom XIII, the absent silhouettes, puzzles, the LS fight and the data battles, as I can be absolutely fine without playing them.
The cutscenes however could also have been put in the normal overseas release, to give the europeans and americans the whole story too.

At least you americans had the pleasure at getting Re: CoM. We didn't even get that...

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
This may not even be a canon fight though. I sincerely doubt it is. No Heart might simply be proving that Xemnas CAN wield a Keyblade. It's not a coincidence that Nomura hinted in an interview that "Xemnas may have been able to wield the Keyblade but chose not to" and now this boss shows up.

Things like the secret episode are what piss people off about FM's. It's obviously important, so why keep it isolated?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Things like the secret episode are what piss people off about FM's. It's obviously important, so why keep it isolated?

You're assuming two things:

1. SE is aware that the FMs piss off people.

2. People actually are really pissed off about it. I wasn't that angry really when I found out there were cutscenes in KH2FM. I just looked them up to see them. And I've never seen anyone on this forum complain about them having exclusive cutscenes until now.

Silverslide

You're assuming two things:

1. SE is aware that the FMs piss off people.

2. People actually are really pissed off about it. I wasn't that angry really when I found out there were cutscenes in KH2FM. I just looked them up to see them. And I've never seen anyone on this forum complain about them having exclusive cutscenes until now.

1. It's obvious that they do. It's honestly not even about that, it's about leaving other regions in the dark.

2. Looks like you're the minority, because alot of people are pissed off about some of the extra content. Not everyone has the luxury of going to google cutscenes(they shouldn't have to anyway) so they can know what they need to know about the series.

If this secret episode is something that directly effects future games, then where does that leave other regions?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Putting canonical things in a JAP version while leaving another region in the dark about it can cause story confusion, since they are missing out on stuff.
Not really. What is there to really miss out on. Were people confused about who Xemnas was if they didn't play KH:FM or how about LS in BBS if they didn't play KH2:FM?

To me the things in FM are an extra treat it not necessary for the plot to move forward but it is nice to have.

Silverslide

Not really. What is there to really miss out on. Were people confused about who Xemnas was if they didn't play KH:FM or how about LS in BBS if they didn't play KH2:FM?

To me the things in FM are an extra treat it not necessary for the plot to move forward but it is nice to have.

I was mainly talking about the Secret Episode when I said that, but thanks.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
1. It's obvious that they do. It's honestly not even about that, it's about leaving other regions in the dark.

2. Looks like you're the minority, because alot of people are pissed off about some of the extra content. Not everyone has the luxury of going to google cutscenes(they shouldn't have to anyway) so they can know what they need to know about the series.

If this secret episode is something that directly effects future games, then where does that leave other regions?

Well I haven't heard anyone complain about this until now, so I guess the majority keeps to themselves about this.

If people have the capability to go out, buy a videogame and play it at home, then chances are these same people have the internet at home and can watch these cutscenes online. And if these people DON'T have internet, they should be paying for that instead of buying PS systems and video games. Everybody I know who has a video game system also has internet and a computer, so I don't know who these people you're referring to are.

The fact is that BBS FM is going to come out. And if they decide NOT to include extra cutscenes, then that's a waste of an FM. All the others thus far have had extra scenes.

Besides, these extra scenes might help explain some things more, like who MF is.

Silverslide

If people have the capability to go out, buy a videogame and play it at home, then chances are these same people have the internet at home and can watch these cutscenes online. And if these people DON'T have internet, they should be paying for that instead of buying PS systems and video games. Everybody I know who has a video game system also has internet and a computer, so I don't know who these people you're referring to are.

Not everyone has that luxury broham, some people make the decision consciously to not have internet. But anyway, they really shouldn't have to. If the cutscenes needed to be added to the JP version, other regions should be included in that. OR they could not be greedy shits and include everything the first time around. That is what I think isn't fair. That we have to rely on mediocre video and unreliable fan-made(no offense to anyone) translations to know things

chase said:
Besides, these extra scenes might help explain some things more, like who MF is

And most of NA, besides the hardcore fans that watch online, wouldn't know if they did.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Not everyone has that luxury broham, some people make the decision consciously to not have internet. But anyway, they really shouldn't have to. If the cutscenes needed to be added to the JP version, other regions should be included in that. OR they could not be greedy shits and include everything the first time around. That is what I think isn't fair. That we have to rely on mediocre video and unreliable fan-made(no offense to anyone) translations to know things

And most of NA, besides the hardcore fans that watch online, wouldn't know if they did.

What people are you talking about? I have never, NEVER met someone who has video games but DOESN'T have the internet! Do these people live in specific regions of the world or what?

I understand that a lot of people live in third world countries, but these people don't have video games either!

Why do the NA fans NEED to see these cutscenes? Even with the cutscenes, there will still be mysteries left. That's the way the series always has been. A lot of fans prefer to just play the series and don't care about following the Nomura interviews or FM scenes and they do fine. The only thing these extra scenes would prevent is a little bit of foreshadowing, and even then extra scenes can be misleading.

I remember tons of people on youtube who used the Room of Sleep cutscene to make theories that Terra ALONE was Xehanort, but then it turned out that they were mislead because Xehanort was actually a combination of MX possessing Terra.

A lot of the time the fan-made translations are more accurate. SE mistranslated the one cutscene with Sora and Roxas in KH2 to "Why did HE choose you" instead of "Why did IT choose you".

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
There are plenty of people who don't have internet and have video games.

I've never met any or heard of any.

Can anyone lend me a hand here? I sincerely want to believe you, but you just keep making it vague.

Do these people live in a specific area? Or are they just widespread?

Right now it sounds like you guys are saying it's POSSIBLE and PROBABLE that some people are in this situation, but that isn't the same as specific groups of people actually being in this situation.

Silverslide

What people are you talking about? I have never, NEVER met someone who has video games but DOESN'T have the internet! Do these people live in specific regions of the world or what?

I understand that a lot of people live in third world countries, but these people don't have video games either!

Why do the NA fans NEED to see these cutscenes? Even with the cutscenes, there will still be mysteries left. That's the way the series always has been. A lot of fans prefer to just play the series and don't care about following the Nomura interviews or FM scenes and they do fine. The only thing these extra scenes would prevent is a little bit of foreshadowing, and even then extra scenes can be misleading.

I remember tons of people on youtube who used the Room of Sleep cutscene to make theories that Terra ALONE was Xehanort, but then it turned out that they were mislead because Xehanort was actually a combination of MX possessing Terra.

A lot of the time the fan-made translations are more accurate. SE mistranslated the one cutscene with Sora and Roxas in KH2 to "Why did HE choose you" instead of "Why did IT choose you".

Holy crap, just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they don't exist.

Who cares if there will still be mysteries, if the cutscenes solve mysteries in past games then we have the right to see them too.

Look, I just don't think fans should have to resort to the internet to see things that could answer questions about the series or hint to things. Casual KH fans are already confused and mislead enough, not a secret episode that could give insight to some mysteries is something we get to miss out on.

You don't think that is unfair?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I've never met any or heard of any.

Can anyone lend me a hand here? I sincerely want to believe you, but you just keep making it vague.

Do these people live in a specific area? Or are they just widespread?

Right now it sounds like you guys are saying it's POSSIBLE and PROBABLE that some people are in this situation, but that isn't the same as specific groups of people actually being in this situation.

Dude...there are people who don't have computers or internet access but have a working tv (with no cable mind you) but are still able to play video games. It's not unheard of. And its kinda messed up to assume they don't exist here in NA

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
im so no heart may reveal to us the name of that keyblade

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Holy crap, just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they don't exist.

Who cares if there will still be mysteries, if the cutscenes solve mysteries in past games then we have the right to see them too.

Look, I just don't think fans should have to resort to the internet to see things that could answer questions about the series or hint to things. Casual KH fans are already confused and mislead enough, not a secret episode that could give insight to some mysteries is something we get to miss out on.

You don't think that is unfair?

I'm not saying they don't exist. And honestly BBS gave enough hints about the future for the fans to figure stuff out.

Even if they fans aren't able to foreshadow things like some of us, they will still be able to play the games, and these mysteries are eventually solved and shown.

Dude...there are people who don't have computers or internet access but have a working tv (with no cable mind you) but are still able to play video games. It's not unheard of. And its kinda messed up to assume they don't exist here in NA

I'm not saying they don't EXIST. I'm saying that I personally don't know any, and I'm just asking if you guys know any people in this situation.

bigbadcloud

ok i have bee playing kh 2 fm ending boss ofver and over again from what i have seen about armor xemnas and no heart armor is the emblem is diffrent and kh2 armon is way biger and buffer no hearts leg armor is silghty diffrentand the cloths on his sleves disaprear when he stands up it seems like waited cloths so he stays in the siting mode and i used the glitch for amor xemnas and i went behind him it is cape its just like whats on his sleves but it raps around th throne and goe to the rightand from what i saw of xemnas sword it looks not like a keyblade or a wepon of org 13 this could be like a keyblade of the aromr or the hidden keyblade on another note to that the maskes are way diffrnt as well i did a lot a rescrech in 1 night from what i saw xemnas mask was cracked and no heart loks like the fullfervsion of the mask and from what i have seen in the vids of master x and stuff i dd a compleat look ofer of whta he is wereing and sow no armor on his left arm but from what i saw his armor might active if he hits his belts becase no heart hase 2 white bels and mX has 2 black beltsand the neckless as well there is somthing with that that intiges me alot well thats all found out on him you go for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back