• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some KH3D bits in this week's Famitsu.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digidude111

You should have realized a few months ago when they said they had just started world choices that this game wouldn't be out for awhile.

And don't take his statement that they aren't far along for a release date as saying they aren't far into development. Companies had to get the 3DS kit sometime last year or before. Nomura and whichever team is working on the game has probably been experimenting with the hardware and software since they got it in order to develop a gameplay concept.
ik. im just saying. i honestly dont expect anything new on the 27th. idk why everyone's all "excited" for it. woop dee doo, slightly better quality FTW. all im looking for is higher quality versions of Versus XIII and Dissidia Duodecim's trailers, those were epic trailers, even in crappy quality.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
ik. im just saying. i honestly dont expect anything new on the 27th. idk why everyone's all "excited" for it. woop dee doo, slightly better quality FTW. all im looking for is higher quality versions of Versus XIII and Dissidia Duodecim's trailers, those were epic trailers, even in crappy quality.

I think people are excited for the other event on the 27th where there is a possible chance that something KH will be announced

DanX

I think people are excited for the other event on the 27th where there is a possible chance that something KH will be announced

Uh what's the other event going to be about? Haven't heard of it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol...on people concerned about the Sora and Riku switching between each other which makes them seem like they are "one person", in Re:coded Sora goes inside of Riku's data, which means Sora was inside of Riku. Sora inside of Riku. I think having them switch off is better than that innuendo.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Uh what's the other event going to be about? Haven't heard of it.
The PSP2 announcement.

Lol...on people concerned about the Sora and Riku switching between each other which makes them seem like they are "one person", in Re:coded Sora goes inside of Riku's data, which means Sora was inside of Riku. Sora inside of Riku. I think having them switch off is better than that innuendo.
You're too late. That time when they were in the cave 'exploring' the 'secret cave' wasn't shown accurately

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Lol. I know, I was like, what the fcuk is happening? Sora's inside of Riku, aaah. XD I have no issue with them switching back and forth compared to that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Monsters, eh?

Lol anyways, so be happy this seems less innuendo-y. Heck...KH2's ending was more innuendo-y than this game's trailer. All of the black outs that happened when all they were doing was trying to sit on the beach. Makes you think they cut something out we weren't supposed to see.

But now back to this game! The drop system has me very fascinated now. Since Nomura has now put a ton of emphasis on it now and it is a major part of the gameplay. I hope the switching is ordered rather than like one sec you are Sora then you are Riku and it tries to give you a headache switching back and forth.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Monsters, eh?

Lol anyways, so be happy this seems less innuendo-y. Heck...KH2's ending was more innuendo-y than this game's trailer. All of the black outs that happened when all they were doing was trying to sit on the beach. Makes you think they cut something out we weren't supposed to see.
I always thought I saw Sora touch Riku's arse when he was helping them.

But now back to this game! The drop system has me very fascinated now. Since Nomura has now put a ton of emphasis on it now and it is a major part of the gameplay. I hope the switching is ordered rather than like one sec you are Sora then you are Riku and it tries to give you a headache switching back and forth.
Oh man, imagine if you need Sora to do a certain thing but you're stuck as Riku >.<

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I always thought I saw Sora touch Riku's arse when he was helping them.

XD Same. Then somebody told me that is how a scout carries an injured person. But the part that got me was when they were sitting there with their eyes closed and enjoyed the "breeze". I swear, those faces were too...happy.

Oh man, imagine if you need Sora to do a certain thing but you're stuck as Riku >.<

OH GOD. I will probably be soooo pissed if that happened. I bet it will happen, and that is where I hope they fix the mechanics where you can induce the switch.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
XD Same. Then somebody told me that is how a scout carries an injured person. But the part that got me was when they were sitting there with their eyes closed and enjoyed the "breeze". I swear, those faces were too...happy.
Too true. I think we just found out what BBSv2 is all about. Riku and Sora's time on the beach xP

OH GOD. I will probably be soooo pissed if that happened. I bet it will happen, and that is where I hope they fix the mechanics where you can induce the switch.
I bet that I will get stuck there and there would be an easy solution to fix it but I only find it after 30 minutes :p
Always happens

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Too true. I think we just found out what BBSv2 is all about. Riku and Sora's time on the beach xP

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I bet that I will get stuck there and there would be an easy solution to fix it but I only find it after 30 minutes :p
Always happens

XD that is where I usually get stuck as well XD I always feel like a retard when that happens.

WaveK89

Sora: "Kairi's inside me?"

My roommate says this every time I mention something related to Kingdom Hearts.

I was thinking a little while ago that perhaps Sora adventures into Riku's journey. Who knows what other worlds he could have been to that Sora didn't go to. The vice versa for Riku. Seems unlikely, especially since they seem to switch places often, but who knows...

Xemnas89

From what I've been told from people that have the newest famitsu Nomura says the master examination is only one part of the game. I wonder what else will be included in the game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I don't get it :p

XD that is where I usually get stuck as well XD I always feel like a retard when that happens.
OH EM GEE I'm not the only one ;~;. I never thought this day would come. Lycoris, you complete me <3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't get it :p

You know in films when the scene fades to dark, it is usually right before a sex scene.

OH EM GEE I'm not the only one ;~;. I never thought this day would come. Lycoris, you complete me <3

<3 :3 you complete me too, Chaser. If we every get stuck in these parts of the games we have to VM/PM each other and try and help.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You know in films when the scene fades to dark, it is usually right before a sex scene.
Not really. But I know what you mean ^^

<3 :3 you complete me too, Chaser. If we every get stuck in these parts of the games we have to VM/PM each other and try and help.
If only we had this when Re:Coded was released. I got stuck somewhere in that game xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back