• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly (translations in OP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Looks like they brought back the drop meter. I think they should tone it down because it covers the screen/environment a bit.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Does anyone think the elephant is going to even be a mini-boss or a boss in general? He looks like a plain old enemy to me. o_o
He's the reason people were thinking Frollo wouldn't have been a boss.

I would like to see more than just a mini-boss and a main boss in worlds now. I'd love there to be a boss when Riku shows up first, then the big Dream Eater on top of the Cathedral then Frollo shows up right after and you fight him.

MOAR BOSSES S-E!!!

blueheart

Bronze Member
Famitsu%20image%2016%2011252011.jpeg

See i believe sora is fighting both the Zou Elephant and the bat nightmare, if you see the hp on this picture from Riku fighting inside of Monstro you'll see that he is also fighting the nightmare bat and the have the same hp amount.

EDIT:::
Is anyone else really disapointed in the way Pleasure island looks? it looks like a neat clean park with a few carnival attractions...Pleasure island does NOT look like this.

Also i believe that Sora will go to LCDC first as his first world to venture to while Riku goes to PP fr his first world, considering in the image i posted about and this one:
Famitsu%20image%2014%2011252011.jpeg

In the one above Riku has the same amount of HP as the one in the next photo of Sora, this leads me to believe this and usually after the first world you gain a HP gain after defeating the boss. This would also make sense considering sora is seen talking to Frollo in what seems the opening conflict for this world and the earlier ones shown of Riku by the burning stage where Esmerelda was saved seem to be the closing conflict for the world...thoughts?

This is what I'm thinking too, that and the boss in Riku's demo is the big boss for that world. Meaning we won't fight Frollo, at least until KH3, or have a death scene of him instead.

And yes, Plesure Island is a bit disappointing, but I'm just glad it's in the game at all.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I would like to see more than just a mini-boss and a main boss in worlds now. I'd love there to be a boss when Riku shows up first, then the big Dream Eater on top of the Cathedral then Frollo shows up right after and you fight him.

MOAR BOSSES S-E!!!
That... seems retarded.

Every world should have bosses Xehanort style. Darkside, Xehanort, BOATANORT.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Famitsu%20image%2016%2011252011.jpeg

See i believe sora is fighting both the Zou Elephant and the bat nightmare, if you see the hp on this picture from Riku fighting inside of Monstro you'll see that he is also fighting the nightmare bat and the have the same hp amount.

EDIT:::
Is anyone else really disapointed in the way Pleasure island looks? it looks like a neat clean park with a few carnival attractions...Pleasure island does NOT look like this.

Also i believe that Sora will go to LCDC first as his first world to venture to while Riku goes to PP fr his first world, considering in the image i posted about and this one:
Famitsu%20image%2014%2011252011.jpeg

In the one above Riku has the same amount of HP as the one in the next photo of Sora, this leads me to believe this and usually after the first world you gain a HP gain after defeating the boss. This would also make sense considering sora is seen talking to Frollo in what seems the opening conflict for this world and the earlier ones shown of Riku by the burning stage where Esmerelda was saved seem to be the closing conflict for the world...thoughts?

That's awesome! Also i think Sora swings that Eater the same way he swinged Demyx Water clones.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Now that seems that word.
But Boatanort? o_O
All I thought when I saw his final form for the first time was, "damn. He's a boat" HE LOOKS LIKE A BOAT.

But yeah, I see no reason for Frollo not to be a boss. The elephant has gotta be a normal enemy; he's definitely suited to Pinnochio's world.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
But yeah, I see no reason for Frollo not to be a boss. The elephant has gotta be a normal enemy; he's definitely suited to Pinnochio's world.
I don't understand how people could believe that he's not a normal enemy.Heck, he's featured with the other normal enemies on the page.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
3S3ZN.jpg

Heh, when it's shown in direct feed instead of photographed from a magazine, Notre Dame looks like it's made the same way as Type-0 buildings are, but with somewhat better textures and lighting.

I want Jump Festa to get here already so we can see this game in motion again. =P

Mr Yippie

Notre Dame looks spot on and beautiful, Pleasure Island looks really weird.

Huh.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I like Pleasure Island except...

Famitsu%20image%206%2011252011.jpeg

That things face freaks me out.
I love it, certainly is different to previous worlds. Me Gusta S-E.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That face is terrifying; I'm going to have nightmares after playing that world.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Omg, I just realised.The other day in English, the teacher we had gave me a Goosebumps book. It was one where three kids go to an amusement park and... well if you've read them you know how it goes.

I now understand why everytime I look at the Pleasure Island pictures I feel uneasy.

micbeasty

Ohh I thought I'd share this I found another translation of the blue fairy to Sora cutscene: "Are you...an angel?" also does anyone know when we're getting the full page scans of the Famitsu pages?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ohh I thought I'd share this I found another translation of the blue fairy to Sora cutscene: "Are you...an angel?" also does anyone know when we're getting the full page scans of the Famitsu pages?

We'll get them when we get them. So please be patient and just wait for them like you've been doing for the past several months.

BBSFTW

MOAR BOSSES S-E!!!

well i think frollo wont be a boss cuz of this "the more i look at these scans the more i think frollo will not be a boss and i am only thinking that cuz in the scan with all the nightmares/spirits the nightmare names are in blue while the spirits are pinkish so i think since frollo name is pinkish we may not fight him instead may fight phoebus, but i hope this isnt true cuz i would love to fight frollo, or maybe my mind is just over analyzing it." <- i wrote this some pages back on this thread or a different one i dont remember

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
well i think frollo wont be a boss cuz of this "the more i look at these scans the more i think frollo will not be a boss and i am only thinking that cuz in the scan with all the nightmares/spirits the nightmare names are in blue while the spirits are pinkish so i think since frollo name is pinkish we may not fight him instead may fight phoebus, but i hope this isnt true cuz i would love to fight frollo, or maybe my mind is just over analyzing it." <- i wrote this some pages back on this thread or a different one i dont remember
you've got to be fucking kidding me.

You believe there won't be a Frollo fight because his name seems.... Pink!? That's what I got from this.

BBSFTW

you've got to be fucking kidding me.

You believe there won't be a Frollo fight because his name seems.... Pink!? That's what I got from this.

i just stating that because of the same color as allies not nightmares i just think square is throwing clues that all. im basing it the fact that in the scans there 2 color for names blue and pink and i saw that all the nightmares were in blue and the spirit were in pink so i just thought maybe square was trying to say something about the game in the form of hints. Also like i said i want this to be wrong but i am just stating what i see

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I think there may be an issue since he's kinda an old man.

I KNOW he can fight, but unless they do some good building up, people are going to have issues beating up an old man. (MX doesn't count, they built up how horrible he is before his fights)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back